Riots When Zimmerman Walks?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
In Omnia Paratus

Louisville, KY

#1 Jul 10, 2013
So it's looking like Zimmerman is going to walk. Do you guys think there will be unrest here in Lexington on any kind of large scale? I'm suspect there may be isolated incidents, but what about a full-blown riot? I doubt much will happen, but was wondering what says the hive?
In Omnia Paratus

Louisville, KY

#2 Jul 10, 2013
Please note that I am not advocating for either side or for violence, just curious what y'all think will happen, if anything?
VooDoo Mama

Lexington, KY

#3 Jul 10, 2013
Now days people take to social media. I don't think anything will happen here is Lex, maybe down in Sandford..but hopefully it will be a peaceful protest.

“HaHa”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4 Jul 10, 2013
Oh please get some type of life. This isn't L.A.

“HaHa”

Location hidden

#5 Jul 10, 2013
The jury hasn't spoken yet and a jury could very well blow your mind with a verdict in favor of the state.
SURPRISE

Jeffersonville, IN

#6 Jul 10, 2013
EIIa wrote:
The jury hasn't spoken yet and a jury could very well blow your mind with a verdict in favor of the state.
Exactly! Zimmerman will be convicted, and all the white and hispanic people in Florida will riot and kill every black in Florida! This is what the police are preparing for!

....LOL!
In Omnia Paratus

Louisville, KY

#7 Jul 10, 2013
EIIa wrote:
I'm sorry, did you hear me say "oh please let there be riots, my life is so boring"? No. I was wondering if people thought anything would happen. A simple "no probably not" would suffice. I swear, some people will take any opportunity to say something nasty and hateful. And if you have paid any attention to the trial (and I don't mean watching MSNBC), then you would understand how it would be mind-blowing for the jury to find him guilty. There is a metric ton of reasonable doubt in this case, and the burden of proof is on the prosecution.
Feel free to respond and call me a moron, but I won't respond to you again.
In Omnia Paratus

Louisville, KY

#8 Jul 10, 2013
P.S. you are the one with 643 posts since Aug 2010. This is about my sixth time posting here. Maybe you are the one who should get a life.
Wow

Louisville, KY

#9 Jul 10, 2013
EIIa wrote:
Wow you are a real bitch, huh? The guy asked a simple question that a lot of people are wondering about. You think maybe that's because there are a shitload of black people all over twitter threatening to act like wild animals and loot and steal if they don't get what they want? I was wondering the same thing! The dude is right. You are the one who needs to get a life instead of being a bitch on the Internet, apparently every day. Zimmerman is going to walk or else our legal system is a joke! The prosecutors haven't proved shit except that Tray-Gone was a violent racist thug asshole!
Brad

Louisville, KY

#10 Jul 10, 2013
My cop friend says that all of the police in town think zimmerman is innocent and are hoping he walks. If it wasn't for the scumbag al sharpton, there would've never been charges pressed in the first place.

“HaHa”

Location hidden

#11 Jul 10, 2013
No, if someone wasn't dead, there wouldn't have been charges pressed.

If there was much merit to Zimmerman's case with no doubt whatsoever, he would have walked last year when this happened and his "stand your ground" defense would have held up at that time.

“HaHa”

Location hidden

#12 Jul 10, 2013
In Omnia Paratus wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, did you hear me say "oh please let there be riots, my life is so boring"? No. I was wondering if people thought anything would happen. A simple "no probably not" would suffice. I swear, some people will take any opportunity to say something nasty and hateful. And if you have paid any attention to the trial (and I don't mean watching MSNBC), then you would understand how it would be mind-blowing for the jury to find him guilty. There is a metric ton of reasonable doubt in this case, and the burden of proof is on the prosecution.
Feel free to respond and call me a moron, but I won't respond to you again.
Actually I have been following the case on HLN extremely closely. It was quite dumb to think a riot of any type would occur in a weak city like Lexington Ky. When was the last riot that occurred in Lexington? Oh, I forgot about the one last year where they went crazy on campus and burned couches and flipped cars over a basketball game.
Brad

Louisville, KY

#13 Jul 10, 2013
Are you that dense? The police didn't want to press charges. It took 80 days of the liberal media and our idiot president making this an issue of race before the prosecutor decided he had to try and force charges through to appease the hordes of idiots. They weren't going to prosecute because it was clear cut self defense, but the media had to turn it into a circus. If zimmerman had been black or trayvon had been white, we would've never even heard of this case and an innocent man wouldn't be put through the ringer for defending his life against a thug. The case is turning out to be very weak, which was obvious from the beginning. Now people are going to use it as an excuse to act like thugs, because they will use any excuse they can to act that way.
Brad

Louisville, KY

#14 Jul 10, 2013
So you admit that people rioted in lexington just a year ago, but this guy is dumb for suggesting that what has already happened might happen again, but for a different reason? Jesus lady, are you retarded?
Brad

Louisville, KY

#15 Jul 10, 2013
Like the guy said, you could've just said "no" instead of acting like a total bitch. The guy even said he didn't think anything would happen, but your reading comprehension must be poor.
Brad

Louisville, KY

#16 Jul 10, 2013
That guy is smart for not responding to you. Arguing with idiots is pointless, because the idiots will always think they are right. I am going to follow his lead. Have a nice day!
Wow

Louisville, KY

#17 Jul 10, 2013
Damn lady! You haven't said anything that makes sense at all! You say give me one example of a riot in lexington, and then in the same sentence you proceed to name one that happened just last year! What a dumbass.
CantHandleTheStu pidity

Louisville, KY

#19 Jul 10, 2013
EIIa wrote:
No, if someone wasn't dead, there wouldn't have been charges pressed.
If there was much merit to Zimmerman's case with no doubt whatsoever, he would have walked last year when this happened and his "stand your ground" defense would have held up at that time.
If the thug trayvon hadn't decided to punch a total stranger in his face and slam his head on the sidewalk, then he wouldn't be dead. I am sick of this "my po little innocent baby didn't do nuffin" bullshit. He had YouTube videos of himself street fighting, twitter tweets of himself asking his friend for more codeine cough syrup (which you mix with skittles and sprite to make purple drank, or "lean"), blowing weed smoke and flipping off the camera with his gold teeth, and his own girlfriend tweeting him saying "you need to stop fighting, trayvon". Then she sits in court and says he regularly referred to white people as crackers. So lets see, street fighting, check. Drugs, check. Racist, check. Give me a break

“HaHa”

Location hidden

#20 Jul 10, 2013
You morons act like Lexington KY is this big major city on the map. No one lives with 10 bar locks and chains on their door..except for you. Lol..you probably came from some small hick town in Ky to think that.

Where the fk would people riot at? Their closet? Throw bricks through Sawyers downtown and steal the deep fryer? Bigg Blue Martini??

Omg..people in REAL cities laugh at hicks ..and you seriously believe a crap town like this cares sooooo much about this case that they would riot if Zimmerman walks. Geesh...

Go to NY, LA, Chicago, or Detroit and ask those questions. Tardos!

Lol..smh

“HaHa”

Location hidden

#21 Jul 10, 2013
If Zimmerman walks, I'm buying a couch to burn and I might flip over a school bus with help from fellow rioters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does Ella (and her many screen names) seem ... 4 min puddin 5
News Two Found Dead In Rockcastle Co. Home Were Murd... 8 min Tammy 261
Middle school football coach 10 min Pot hole pam 21
Pleasant grove aka getto 10 min Willie 22
ICE sweep 14 min The keg dc 37
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min DBD 167,583
110 pleasant grove dealing (Jessie fox) 17 min Lil dk 13

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance