tom

Campbellsville, KY

#141 Dec 10, 2013
What about the judges race, any changes.
orange mandrian duck

United States

#142 Dec 10, 2013
Polly no change in county judges seat. Unless my daddy say so!
lab

United States

#143 Dec 10, 2013
I think their will be change i mayors office..
marv

United States

#144 Dec 10, 2013
Can someone give a complete list of who has filed for what?
Anonymous

Somerset, KY

#145 Dec 10, 2013
Halloween wrote:
Charlie Boston for sheriff! Go Charlie go! None of rest stAnd a chance! Ellis for jailer.
Wow you really don't know Boston , We need a real law man , someone who will fire all the shit heads that run around chasing women and dealing drugs under the color of law. Look at the people he hires and works for him , Dirt bags , A real law man would fire them , Guess that is not BOSTON.......Please ask around--- open your eyes.. Boston is the Problem with Wayne county
right on

Greenbrier, AR

#146 Dec 10, 2013
mike606 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you really don't know Boston , We need a real law man , someone who will fire all the shit heads that run around chasing women and dealing drugs under the color of law. Look at the people he hires and works for him , Dirt bags , A real law man would fire them , Guess that is not BOSTON.......Please ask around--- open your eyes.. Boston is the Problem with Wayne county
how right you are! The person who posted that must be getting some dirty $ for posting this about rtt these two. Everybody knows Boston is useless unless he's called to the pawn shop. Ellis is just a big headed loser who has to ride in on Charlie's coattails. This will hurt Charlie in the end. The people if WC are fed up. Ellis is a bully and Charlie has no backbone.
r my boy

United States

#147 Dec 11, 2013
right on wrote:
<quoted text>how right you are! The person who posted that must be getting some dirty $ for posting this about rtt these two. Everybody knows Boston is useless unless he's called to the pawn shop. Ellis is just a big headed loser who has to ride in on Charlie's coattails. This will hurt Charlie in the end. The people if WC are fed up. Ellis is a bully and Charlie has no backbone.
I think u people running ur mouths for the simple reason u know Ellis and Boston have this up coming election in their pockets!!! So do urself a favor drop off a cliff somewhere!
Apollo

United States

#148 Dec 11, 2013
orange mandrian duck wrote:
Polly no change in county judges seat. Unless my daddy say so!
who's your daddy? Lol. What are you 2 years old?
right on

Greenbrier, AR

#149 Dec 11, 2013
r my boy wrote:
<quoted text> I think u people running ur mouths for the simple reason u know Ellis and Boston have this up coming election in their pockets!!! So do urself a favor drop off a cliff somewhere!
We shall see. Can't wait the debates. Robert has to much hot air in that big ole pumpkin head of his and Boston ain't got nothing up there. haha
r my boy

United States

#150 Dec 11, 2013
Apollo wrote:
<quoted text>who's your daddy? Lol. What are you 2 years old?
someone u better not have one bad thing to say about!!!!
r my boy

United States

#151 Dec 11, 2013
right on wrote:
<quoted text> We shall see. Can't wait the debates. Robert has to much hot air in that big ole pumpkin head of his and Boston ain't got nothing up there. haha
i can't wait either. Freedom of speech wins everytime. Baker done been beat several times! Upchurch may as well fly that flag at half stance. And bow out gracefully!!!! In other words the political machine as he is known as might as well forget about receiving that retirement check!!!
right on

Greenbrier, AR

#152 Dec 11, 2013
r my boy wrote:
<quoted text>i can't wait either. Freedom of speech wins everytime. Baker done been beat several times! Upchurch may as well fly that flag at half stance. And bow out gracefully!!!! In other words the political machine as he is known as might as well forget about receiving that retirement check!!!
haha you are very intelligent. I think you meant to say "half staff" but, anyway I think your ole R boy better get in the unemployment line cause he and ole C dog are both OUT!!!
the golden arches

United States

#153 Dec 11, 2013
That's what u think right on!!!
Jake the Snake Roberts

United States

#154 Dec 11, 2013
r my boy wrote:
<quoted text>someone u better not have one bad thing to say about!!!!
Well your daddy doesn't decide who comes and goes. Everything must end, and everything must die.
once again

United States

#155 Dec 11, 2013
Jake the Snake Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Well your daddy doesn't decide who comes and goes. Everything must end, and everything must die.
well you don't know my daddy. I double dare u to say something bad about my daddy's Harley Davidson! Cause he runs the show. And he can put u away or out anytime he decides!! End of this story!!!!
once upon a nightmare

United States

#156 Dec 11, 2013
once again wrote:
<quoted text>well you don't know my daddy. I double dare u to say something bad about my daddy's Harley Davidson! Cause he runs the show. And he can put u away or out anytime he decides!! End of this story!!!!
sad u need to run to "daddy" to do anything. I decide my own fate and the fate of other if i wish. In my left hand
Greg the HAMMER Valentine

United States

#157 Dec 11, 2013
once upon a nightmare wrote:
<quoted text>sad u need to run to "daddy" to do anything. I decide my own fate and the fate of other if i wish. In my left hand
HERE, HERE!
alarm clock

United States

#158 Dec 11, 2013
Shake down break down ur busted!
Greg the HAMMER Valentine

United States

#159 Dec 11, 2013
alarm clock wrote:
Shake down break down ur busted!
Bob Segar! Good song!
rka

United States

#160 Dec 11, 2013
u down on both knees yet? guess what there coming after u!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
destiny I have a major crush on you 1 hr Nice guy 8
Jessica Lauderdell Crisswell 1 hr Need to kno 5
Semper Fi Firearms (May '12) 1 hr Roger 22
American Woodmark 2 hr Sam 1
Science says liberals are psychotic 2 hr A Friend Called V... 1
Run Ron Run 2 hr Shocked 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Wisdom of Ages 170,565

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages