Should Polygamy be legal in Wayne co. ?

Posted in the Lexington-Fayette Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Money for criminals

London, KY

#1 Dec 2, 2013
It's up to the people involved not the government. If gays can marry why not the rest us have the right marry more than one person. Seems like church & state aren't sepErated with this old law.
Two for One

London, KY

#2 Dec 3, 2013
I have a wife & girlfriend . Wife is fine with it just wish I could marry girlfriend & make it legally binding. Not fair that I live old laws
should have had a v8

Manchester, KY

#3 Dec 3, 2013
Then the rich guys will have all the women :(
Rock of Love

United States

#4 Dec 4, 2013
I see 3 women in different towns, don't really want marry any of them. Economic reasons main factor & I don't think they would go along with it.
Rock of Love

United States

#5 Dec 4, 2013
should have had a v8 wrote:
Then the rich guys will have all the women :(
not necessarily
hates trashy people

Dalton, GA

#6 Dec 4, 2013
Just when you think MONTICELLO couldn't get any lower!!!!!!
Rock of Love

United States

#7 Dec 4, 2013
hates trashy people wrote:
Just when you think MONTICELLO couldn't get any lower!!!!!!
u are

“"No Sleep, 'til Brooklyn!"”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#8 Dec 4, 2013
As long as all involved are consenting adults, I don't see the problem.
just nasty

United States

#10 Dec 5, 2013
how low down are you people willing to go for sex? You are all stupid. not a County issue in the first place. LMM you have the morals of a B-dog.
walt

Stearns, KY

#11 Dec 5, 2013
The Bible contains many accounts of Christian polygamy marriages. The Lord blessed and used Bible polygamy for His own purposes and glory and polygyny will rebuild Israel in the future Kingdom.

God does not condemn polygamy, never calls polygamy adultery, wickedness or a fleshly perversion. Polygamy was not abolished in the New Testament as is commonly assumed. Christians practiced polygamy for 300 years after the NT. As God's children we need to accept God's Word on this subject. Our Heavenly Father did not ask us to like His Word but expects us, as His obedient children to believe it. He did not create the dislike for polygamy since He is a friend of, and loves polygamists.

Are all Christians against polygamy? No, man made religions teach monogamy only. Are there Bible verses, any Scriptures against polygamy? No, not one verse can be found which plainly condemns polygamy;

When our God speaks of marriage He does not differentiate. He calls a husband a husband if the man has one wife or four. He calls a wife a wife whether she is alone or with sister wives. Monogamy and polygamy are words not found in the Scriptures of truth; Gen.2:24 is not offended by polygamy else God contradicted Himself by giving King David multiple wives (2Sam.12:8) and had instructed the Israelites how to sin in Lev.18:17-18 and Deut.21:15-17.

http://biblepolygamy.com/
Rock of Love

Russell Springs, KY

#12 Dec 5, 2013
walt wrote:
The Bible contains many accounts of Christian polygamy marriages. The Lord blessed and used Bible polygamy for His own purposes and glory and polygyny will rebuild Israel in the future Kingdom.
God does not condemn polygamy, never calls polygamy adultery, wickedness or a fleshly perversion. Polygamy was not abolished in the New Testament as is commonly assumed. This makes senseChristians practiced polygamy for 300 years after the NT. As God's children we need to accept God's Word on this subject. Our Heavenly Father did not ask us to like His Word but expects us, as His obedient children to believe it. He did not create the dislike for polygamy since He is a friend of, and loves polygamists.
Are all Christians against polygamy? No, man made religions teach monogamy only. Are there Bible verses, any Scriptures against polygamy? No, not one verse can be found which plainly condemns polygamy;
When our God speaks of marriage He does not differentiate. He calls a husband a husband if the man has one wife or four. He calls a wife a wife whether she is alone or with sister wives. Monogamy and polygamy are words not found in the Scriptures of truth; Gen.2:24 is not offended by polygamy else God contradicted Himself by giving King David multiple wives (2Sam.12:8) and had instructed the Israelites how to sin in Lev.18:17-18 and Deut.21:15-17.
http://biblepolygamy.com/
i like this

Location hidden

#13 Dec 6, 2013
just nasty wrote:
how low down are you people willing to go for sex? You are all stupid. not a County issue in the first place. LMM you have the morals of a B-dog.
It's a good thing my morals don't depend on your opinion of me.
:-D
Two for One

London, KY

#14 Dec 6, 2013
Lisa Marie Merrell wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good thing my morals don't depend on your opinion of me.
:-D
others opinions have no bearing omn my life either. People are nuts
Big Dog

Somerset, KY

#15 Dec 6, 2013
Lisa Marie Merrell wrote:
As long as all involved are consenting adults, I don't see the problem.
AHH Lisa I love it when you talk dirty...lol

Location hidden

#16 Dec 6, 2013
Big Dog wrote:
<quoted text>AHH Lisa I love it when you talk dirty...lol
Haha!:)
Old man

Cub Run, KY

#17 Dec 6, 2013
The mosuo in china have walking husbands.they can have as many relationships as they want.
Wings

United States

#18 Dec 6, 2013
Old man wrote:
The mosuo in china have walking husbands.they can have as many relationships as they want.
So can a hoe but that doesn't make it right.
Two for One

London, KY

#19 Dec 7, 2013
Wings wrote:
<quoted text>So can a hoe but that doesn't make it right.
neither does your opinion
whatever

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Dec 7, 2013
if we assume that its a man and two women then I have never seen a man who could take care of all his homework with one woman let alone two! I don't think that one woman and two men will work either as men can not handle that situation. just my opinion.
Two for One

London, KY

#21 Dec 7, 2013
whatever wrote:
if we assume that its a man and two women then I have never seen a man who could take care of all his homework with one woman let alone two! I don't think that one woman and two men will work either as men can not handle that situation. just my opinion.
just an opinion. Not a fact

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So, besides Obamacare, what Executive Orders wi... 3 hr That UPC Guy 1
Stolen silver truck from Katie's tire on Decemb... 3 hr Youwish 3
Obama Leaves U.S.A $9,335,000,000,000 Deeper in... 3 hr trump 5
January 20th 2017 3 hr Get your popcorn 44
Good looking first lady 3 hr That UPC Guy 3
Did you hear the new media bad mouthing Trump d... 3 hr Women rule today 17
that Madcow guy 3 hr That UPC Guy 12

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance