“hey I'm Jordan....sup”

Since: Jul 13

Poole ky

#1 Jul 27, 2013
I have a two bedroom apartment that I need to get out of the lease. I'm looking for someone who would want to take it over. It's a very nice apartment and you can switch to a one bedroom if you want after you take the lease. Please contact me on here and if you're serious we can exchange info. Thanks
Yup

Chicago, IL

#2 Jul 27, 2013
Jordan lee Snyder wrote:
I have a two bedroom apartment that I need to get out of the lease. I'm looking for someone who would want to take it over. It's a very nice apartment and you can switch to a one bedroom if you want after you take the lease. Please contact me on here and if you're serious we can exchange info. Thanks
how much and where is it?

“hey I'm Jordan....sup”

Since: Jul 13

Poole ky

#3 Jul 27, 2013
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>how much and where is it?
It is at campus court on red mile road. It is like 5 minute bike ride from UK campus.$570 a month for the two bedroom but it's well worth it. Two floors, bathroom for each room, and nice living room. They should match whoever takes it with a roommate that matches them pretty well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min ChromiuMan 149,689
DNC: Calls Latinos "Taco Bowls" 2 min HILLARYous 3
Carolyn Vogel 9 min Username 6
Gangs in nicholasville 10 min lol 19
looking for ladies 15 min Shay 8
Danielle 1 hr Wouldnthitthat 2
Source HOV 1 hr debbie 3

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages