Wife of Farm Manager Found Dead at Ca...

Wife of Farm Manager Found Dead at Calumet

There are 19 comments on the Blood Horse story from Jun 30, 2011, titled Wife of Farm Manager Found Dead at Calumet. In it, Blood Horse reports that:

A landscaping crew working at Calumet Farm found the body of 48-year-old Linda Witman of Lexington sometime around 9:30 a.m. June 29.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Blood Horse.

sad

United States

#1 Jul 1, 2011
So sad to hear.. Prayers to the family a true tragic loss!

“It's Possible”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Sep 2, 2011
Doesn't anyone else but me think there must be more to this story?
Really

Louisville, KY

#3 Sep 2, 2011
And who are you Dick Tracy? Don't you think the police know a little more about this than you, but I'm sure since you are posting on Topix you have a very high IQ.
Inspector

United States

#4 Sep 2, 2011
Really wrote:
And who are you Dick Tracy? Don't you think the police know a little more about this than you, but I'm sure since you are posting on Topix you have a very high IQ.
Are you posting with a 10 foot pole?
inspector gadget

Douglas, GA

#5 Sep 2, 2011
RoughMagic wrote:
i have thought that since the minute i heard about this!! isnt this the second person they found deceased on that farm?
wow

Lexington, KY

#6 Sep 2, 2011
This is nutz!

“It's Possible”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7 Sep 3, 2011
I am afraid it is another cover-up.
sadass

Lebanon, KY

#8 Sep 3, 2011
Really get a damn life idiots! There is nothing to cover up! Just another board sorry sad life looking for some drama....so start it elsewhere not here!
RedMan H8TR

Lexington, KY

#9 Sep 3, 2011
injuns is comin back from the prarie! saddle up yer horses comreds, we gots our land to save!
Neaner

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Sep 3, 2011
sadass wrote:
Really get a damn life idiots! There is nothing to cover up! Just another board sorry sad life looking for some drama....so start it elsewhere not here!
Well, thank GOD for all the intelligent posters who overshadow the stupid ones who wish to share their ignorance.

http://www.kentucky.com/2011/07/01/1795274/ca...
Sad

Louisville, KY

#11 Sep 6, 2011
RoughMagic wrote:
I sure do think there is more to this and her friends should speak up also.
Someonewhoknows

Lexington, KY

#12 Sep 6, 2011
Look people, are you really so clueless that you think there aren't things that get covered up here in Lexington?

How bout that body that was found murdered on Winchester Road one friday night/saturday morning? Never heard anything about that did you? Or how bout the body of a girl that they pulled out of Jacobsen Park earlier this summer?? No news there either.

I have spoke to several of her friends and they all say the same, there is no way she would have killed herself. Also, attractive women almost never shoot themselves in the head.
cover up

United States

#13 Sep 6, 2011
We don't have to accept any of these cover ups. All you have to do is keep talking about it. Don't let the questions stop.
Question 1. Is the husband seeing anybody?
Question 2. She was missing for days, how long was he on his trip?
Question 3. What's going on at Calumet, there is always something?
covered up

Buckner, KY

#14 Sep 7, 2011
You are right attractive women do not shoot themselves, proven fact! Why did the dogs not find her? Could her husband fly to his destination, then borrow his momma's car then drive back to Lex.? Is the husband seeing someone, he was when his first wife died in a auto crash. Why was there no memorial ceremony? Big big cover,,,,,,
haha

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Sep 7, 2011
sadass wrote:
touchy touchy
dont make a damn diff

Fort Valley, GA

#16 Mar 7, 2012
Linda Witman was not a "Sorry" or "board" person. Actually she was a very strong woman. Beautiful and intelligent as well. I dont see how you people can make light of the situation. Dont you think that you could give a little respect? Im sure her family still has questions. The son of the mentioned was not allowed to be on the farm while the search was conducted and never was able to see the body after it was discovered......what kaind of closure is that for a family member? PLEASE!!! SHOW A LITTLE RESPECT there are people on the other end of that computer that are reading all of the stupid shit you people say.
LISTEN

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Mar 7, 2012
WHAT HAPPENED??????
hahahehe

Portage, MI

#18 Mar 7, 2012
dont make a damn diff wrote:
Linda Witman was not a "Sorry" or "board" person. Actually she was a very strong woman. Beautiful and intelligent as well. I dont see how you people can make light of the situation. Dont you think that you could give a little respect? Im sure her family still has questions. The son of the mentioned was not allowed to be on the farm while the search was conducted and never was able to see the body after it was discovered......what kaind of closure is that for a family member? PLEASE!!! SHOW A LITTLE RESPECT there are people on the other end of that computer that are reading all of the stupid shit you people say.
YOU dug up a thread which had been dean since September of last year! You need to practice what you're preaching.

May she rest in peace.
hahahehe

Portage, MI

#19 Mar 7, 2012
"dead"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lexington Shame Festival 6 min are you poor 27
Hallis School/ Jack B Nimble Preschool 34 min Loving Mom of 4 1
comparison to totota policy for missing work 38 min Be smart 5
Byron keith 47 min A good man 12
neighbor with blinds open? 49 min afrosheen 21
Nude Recreation (May '11) 1 hr Swimmer 466
Now in an open marriage...want to hook up 1 hr wildcat 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages