Nah, f*ck him!
black guy

Louisville, KY

#3 Oct 27, 2013
You want to lick my ass?
Just a guy

Louisville, KY

#4 Oct 27, 2013
How can I get over my ex. She treated me so bead I know this but my heart is still so heavy. Any advise????
lion

Louisville, KY

#5 Oct 27, 2013
Just a guy wrote:
How can I get over my ex. She treated me so bead I know this but my heart is still so heavy. Any advise????
Yea go f*** some new puddin tangs and you'll fell better
just beginning

Clay City, KY

#6 Oct 27, 2013
yes,but i know its not gonna happen
Known

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Oct 28, 2013
What's your Ex's last name start with?
birdface

United States

#9 Oct 28, 2013
Yeah, but then I realize that I'm ridiculous for thinking that because I really don't want him back. I get caught up occasionally thinking about the good moments we had and I just don't think about how the negative outweighed the positive. He's a lazy POS and I'm better off without him.
hey

Louisville, KY

#10 Oct 28, 2013
birdface wrote:
Yeah, but then I realize that I'm ridiculous for thinking that because I really don't want him back. I get caught up occasionally thinking about the good moments we had and I just don't think about how the negative outweighed the positive. He's a lazy POS and I'm better off without him.
Aw. Well you sound really nice. Would you like to talk? I'm a hard working, good guy
birdface

United States

#11 Oct 28, 2013
Yes, I am extremely nice and it's one major thing that fracks me over...people take advantage. I mean, I know how rough it can be, etc. I've been fracked over by so many so called, "best friends/friends/(one boyfriend)" and it hurts. I'm also pretty small and lol, I know my username is birdface, but that has nothing to do with me. I thought it sounded funny. But I lost a ton of weight afterwards and really, he wasn't worth it. If you need to talk, I'm a good listener and I give sound advice.
hey

Louisville, KY

#12 Oct 28, 2013
birdface wrote:
Yes, I am extremely nice and it's one major thing that fracks me over...people take advantage. I mean, I know how rough it can be, etc. I've been fracked over by so many so called, "best friends/friends/(one boyfriend)" and it hurts. I'm also pretty small and lol, I know my username is birdface, but that has nothing to do with me. I thought it sounded funny. But I lost a ton of weight afterwards and really, he wasn't worth it. If you need to talk, I'm a good listener and I give sound advice.
Well that's awesome :) I didn't mean I need someone to talk to lol. I meant u sounded interesting and would you like to talk..as in get to know each other and maybe even go out sometime if we like each other?
DLS

Toledo, OH

#13 Oct 29, 2013
He would take me back but we are better staying apart and staying just friends. I wish only the best in life for him.
for real

Richmond, KY

#14 Oct 30, 2013
dls,i kow a pluber in wilmore wh had those nitials in reverse.sld. no he would not tae u back,hes gettin married u cheating trash.
for real

Richmond, KY

#15 Oct 30, 2013
sorry,i know a plumber in wilmore whose ex had those initials,in reverse. no he wouldnt take u bak. he's happy.sld.u r trash
birdface

United States

#16 Oct 31, 2013
hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's awesome :) I didn't mean I need someone to talk to lol. I meant u sounded interesting and would you like to talk..as in get to know each other and maybe even go out sometime if we like each other?
I appreciate the offer, but I'm actually dating someone else now. You seem like a friendly, interesting guy though; you'll find someone.:]
Like a star

Nicholasville, KY

#17 Nov 1, 2013
I'm not a jealous woman, we could have an open-relationship. I need someone to take my virginity again. Haha make sure you check out that new calendar of yours and see if there's any recent special occasion or two you might have missed. @unknown
Unknown

Nicholasville, KY

#18 Nov 1, 2013
Like a star wrote:
I'm not a jealous woman, we could have an open-relationship. I need someone to take my virginity again. Haha make sure you check out that new calendar of yours and see if there's any recent special occasion or two you might have [email protected]
I can't believe I forgot about our anniversary! I'm really sorry babe... I was honestly too drunk to even function. Hahaha I hope you didn't go out somewhere with anybody else on our day.
Like a Star

Nicholasville, KY

#19 Nov 1, 2013
Unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe I forgot about our anniversary! I'm really sorry babe... I was honestly too drunk to even function. Hahaha I hope you didn't go out somewhere with anybody else on our day.
It's ok babe Lol no one important I promise, just went swimming with my girls they have an indoor pool and everything... it's really cool. Oh your friend "Jarocha" says hello. Lol Jk he wasn't even there so don't get mad ok. Make sure you have everything ready next time we get together don't forget the rings if you know what I mean. Remember last time? Lol
Unknown

Nicholasville, KY

#20 Nov 1, 2013
Like a Star wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ok babe Lol no one important I promise, just went swimming with my girls they have an indoor pool and everything... it's really cool. Oh your friend "Jarocha" says hello. Lol Jk he wasn't even there so don't get mad ok. Make sure you have everything ready next time we get together don't forget the rings if you know what I mean. Remember last time? Lol
Hah yeah I remember, I wish I could go back in time... We could have have had a lot more fun. Now were all grown up and shit.=[
Like a Star

Nicholasville, KY

#21 Nov 1, 2013
Unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
Hah yeah I remember, I wish I could go back in time... We could have have had a lot more fun. Now were all grown up and shit.=[
I know I miss those days too, wrestling in bed w you and hanging out at the cementary... Walking around town just you and I.. in our own little world.=]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interacial Marriages up by 30% RECORD BREAKING ... 6 min EIIa 74
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min Paganbirdkeeper 167,587
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 47 min Right now 7,596
ICE tore them up in Louisville yesterday. 1 hr Unhinged 11
Sean Spicer Trolls Trump lol 1 hr Mary 18
I'm in love with you 2 hr Alisha 9
Loud siren near downtown 2 hr evarts man 3

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages