Next Last
The Bluegrass Boys

London, KY

#1 Oct 3, 2013
What do you think
IMO

United States

#2 Oct 3, 2013
Embarrassing. Why is it that Kentucky always has to be shown in that manner. Toothless, ill educated, drug using rednecks. They picked the worst of Kentucky to make a television show about.
Ky girl

Tompkinsville, KY

#3 Oct 3, 2013
I think the bluegrass boys was very funny they ain't no different then the rest of us at least there funny
Big Momma

London, KY

#4 Oct 4, 2013
Wharf channelled ? Lol

“"No Sleep, 'til Brooklyn!"”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#5 Oct 4, 2013
IMO wrote:
Embarrassing. Why is it that Kentucky always has to be shown in that manner. Toothless, ill educated, drug using rednecks. They picked the worst of Kentucky to make a television show about.
Agreed. It's entertainment though and they're playing it up for the masses. As always, entertainment comes before any truth.
true

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Oct 4, 2013
i know them and that about they act all the time they ham it up some but don't all shows do that moonshiners turtle man ect.
wouldnt

Lexington, KY

#8 Oct 5, 2013
I wonder just how many people in Monticello will now say they "know them". Acting or not Kentucky looks bad enough in the media as it is. Now we have another television show playing up the old "Mountain hillbilly" stereotype.
Ky girl

Tompkinsville, KY

#9 Oct 5, 2013
The reason I know them is because they are Kim to me and I thought the show was funny and hiliarioud
one of wayne lumbers boys

London, KY

#10 Oct 6, 2013
great show.maybe it'll bring high dollar buys in.
whoa 1

Hazard, KY

#11 Oct 6, 2013
I think it is just another reality type show that makes us all look like rednecks however to each his own. just my opinion.
What

London, KY

#13 Oct 7, 2013
I think its stupid and it makes every one in KY look stupid!!! Why in the world would you teach your kids to grow dope? I don't think they will show it anymore, it had poor ratings!
4real

United States

#15 Oct 12, 2013
It had the number two spot for ratings the night it premiered without any advertising so if u don't like it don't watch it bring some more episode need something else beside that other crap on tv at least u see people u know
Whoty who

London, KY

#16 Oct 14, 2013
Beats honey bobo or tickle

“The hip hop Samurai”

Since: Aug 08

Edo-era Japan

#18 Oct 15, 2013
Did you all hear z93 news today about how one of these guys is in jail here now for having like 5 lbs or Mary Jane or something. I don't remember the exact weight.
Red

United States

#21 Nov 7, 2013
4real wrote:
It had the number two spot for ratings the night it premiered without any advertising so if u don't like it don't watch it bring some more episode need something else beside that other crap on tv at least u see people u know
It was the second highest ratings for Discovery that day. But we made both the top 100 of all the cable TV shows. We also made the top 45 of all channel TV shows during primetime. Fact, Blue Grass Boys was a top rated show pPp Aihoooooo
Red

United States

#22 Nov 7, 2013
What wrote:
I think its stupid and it makes every one in KY look stupid!!! Why in the world would you teach your kids to grow dope? I don't think they will show it anymore, it had poor ratings!
It was the second highest ratings for Discovery that day. But we made both the top 100 of all the cable TV shows. We also made the top 45 of all channel TV shows during primetime. Fact, Blue Grass Boys was a top rated show pPp Aihoooooo
walt

Stearns, KY

#23 Nov 7, 2013
Hey Red, I hope the show goes on, the wife and I have really enjoyed it so far. I met you the first time at a benefit for a firefighter, thanks for helping out with that.

Next time you are in town, stop by for a spell, would be good to see you again. We can go to the top of the county again and look down on everyone,lol.

Good luck and God bless.
Red

United States

#24 Nov 7, 2013
Thank you Walt, I sure will, and you are very welcome. We are not making any money from this. But we are able to make some small differences to help out. That to me is an awesome reward. Aihoooooo
Ky girl

Hardyville, KY

#25 Nov 8, 2013
Hey red will there be more shows on of the bluegrass boys
Red

United States

#29 Nov 16, 2013
Not 100% sure, but I do think so. But as when they will launch the full series, I have no clue, but hope to find out soon. Thank you for watching, and we are glad you enjoyed the show :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Mike Duquette 133,361
stivers heating and air 7 min Lex 3
Looking for my son's daddy plz help (Dec '11) 21 min Katrina 6
Channel 36 24 min The kid 24
Old Mcdonalds site. Harrodsburg Rd 30 min TMMK 7
fortune tellers 1 hr Obvious 5
Leggett & Platt 1 hr hard working mom 3
More from around the web

Lexington-Fayette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News