First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Wondering

United States

#21 Nov 22, 2011
Im just wondering why there is always so much talk on this site about this store. Are the women that work there really that easy, or could it be people are just trying to start shit. Tom you say you know her name but if you really did know her name you'd share it on here. Who every her husband is he deserve to know. Tom if it was you wouldn't you want to know.
tom

Columbus, OH

#22 Nov 23, 2011
honestly. no.cause if she didnt like her home life with me? i dont need her, and in the end if she tried to come back id put her ass right back out the door there is no second chances here , just cause what she might thought was a good thing messing with someone else,or she let them sweet talk themselves right into her pants? i dont want any nasty stuff from someone. she would be used, im not into sloppy seconds. im sure she reads this post, not alot of people have been defending that place. what some people might believe about some people is always a front especially one who would mess with someone elses wife. if it WERE my wife, id be down there in his fuc king face stomping the dog shit right out of him.i think that if it comes down to it. and there is something going on. i think they both should be stomped . but thats my opinion from what i read in his other post he is a piece of shit. has herpes one person said. i would think if he did the person he messes with has rubbers doesnt that cause canker sores? so if she touches his co ck and then casually touches her mouth for any reason wouldnt she have sores?
former employee

United States

#23 Nov 23, 2011
Im a former employee at homecooker and most of the ladies are not like that sure there were acouple that flirted like anywhere you work i use to love my job no raise in two years and poor management is why i quit and no im not refering to carl or connie as for open door policy that never worked for me i was always told to be the bigger person in otherwords just keep breaking your back i just had enough
Mystic

Lexington, KY

#24 Nov 23, 2011
Who really cares??? Come on folks.. don't cha have anything better to do?? like smoking the foliage or something? double checking you have ten toes.. SOMETHING other than talking abt peeps when they aren't around to defend themselves?
Mystic

Lexington, KY

#25 Nov 23, 2011
Just Wondering wrote:
Im just wondering why there is always so much talk on this site about this store. Are the women that work there really that easy, or could it be people are just trying to start shit. Tom you say you know her name but if you really did know her name you'd share it on here. Who every her husband is he deserve to know. Tom if it was you wouldn't you want to know.
Oh it is just peeps starting shit or peeps too yellow to say it in PUBLIC
a friend

Columbus, OH

#26 Nov 23, 2011
oh i know micheal and he does brag about a married girl he fools with at the store. so i dont know if he is lying or truthful but he does say he does. i know of one girl that flirts with him like crazy and like the tom guy , why put her name out here im sure it will come out sooner or later. yeh girls do flirt there but i think they should stop . some guys take it a little to far even when the guy works there.
Emily

Nicholasville, KY

#27 Nov 28, 2011
A girl i work with told me i should look this site up cause my name was being run in the ground. And now i wish i hadn't! I cant believe that this is what people do with their time. What cant i be friends with someone of the opposite sex without having sex with them? I don't know who Michael supposedly told that he did this to but it was not me!! I am a very happily married woman with 5 children. I don't get in anyone's business and wish that others would stay out of mine. Some people should think about what they type and how it affects others people lives before they press enter.
former employee

Granbury, TX

#28 Nov 28, 2011
Emily wrote:
A girl i work with told me i should look this site up cause my name was being run in the ground. And now i wish i hadn't! I cant believe that this is what people do with their time. What cant i be friends with someone of the opposite sex without having sex with them? I don't know who Michael supposedly told that he did this to but it was not me!! I am a very happily married woman with 5 children. I don't get in anyone's business and wish that others would stay out of mine. Some people should think about what they type and how it affects others people lives before they press enter.
Well,Well, Well!! Isn't this interesting! The shoe is on the other foot!! How does it feel to be the one talked about and lies told about you! I don't know whats true and whats not and frankley don't care but I know what I saw a few times and watched as you caused so much drama through your lies! So enjoy your attention because that is what you crave and I KNOW what I'm saying is true So I am pushing my enter button!
former employee

United States

#29 Nov 28, 2011
not the same former employee that wrote that last post but you are very correct in what you say
I KNOW

Nicholasville, KY

#30 Nov 29, 2011
I think that whoever started this discussion and whoever keeps it going needs to grow the hell up!!! And former employees, get your big boy pants on and go say this stuff to who your talking about instead of doing it on the computer!!! The way I see it is that your a coward to trash talk someone on the computer!! Get a life and grow the hell up!!!

And for the record, I'm in the store all the time and I think it's a nice place with great workers!!
whatever

Nicholasville, KY

#31 Nov 29, 2011
Well I don't see your real name on here! And you are just as bad as anyone else who reads or post anything on here! Until you have had to actually deal with this person and her lies everyday you don't get to have opinion on this so you can go read about someone else!!
oh my goodness

Lexington, KY

#32 Dec 4, 2011
This is some funny stuff on here, funny but true. I have been in that store plenty of times and i know how that girl is. I knew all of this was just a matter of time. hahahahahahahaha
get a life

Jefferson, GA

#33 Dec 21, 2011
yes it is funny i knew it was going on now the hubby just needs to figure ut out oh this is some good stuff
really

United States

#34 Aug 15, 2012
one of the biggest two faced hypocritical people i have ever came across. hopefully the hubby will figure it out one day. honey before u start talking shit bout other people please do yourself a favor look in the mirror cause u aint no saint... just bc u think ur perfect and better than everyone else u aint
Truck driver

El Monte, CA

#35 Aug 26, 2012
Ask for shannon, she does a nice job n helping drIvers out personally!
josh

Lexington, KY

#36 Aug 26, 2012
What do you mean truck driver, dose she look good? What kind of help dose she give? Come on man dont leave me hanging
stupid

Lexington, KY

#37 Oct 21, 2013
truck driver for your info she doesnt work there anymore! she is happily married and loves her husband! you are so stupid! all of you guys think that michael was sleeping with anyone there is stupid!
who's stupid

Versailles, KY

#38 Oct 21, 2013
I'd say you're the stupid one for renewing a post that is over a year old! No one had been talking about anything about this store until you brought it back up again!
maybe

United States

#39 Nov 6, 2013
tom wrote:
see. i didnt say she worked at 4am. it was said it was a married chic that worked there .doesn't mean it is on his shift .
its probably connie i know shes a hoe i worked there a few yrs ago, and i know she used to do old fat carl
beware

Lexington, KY

#40 Nov 7, 2013
maybe wrote:
<quoted text>its probably connie i know shes a hoe i worked there a few yrs ago, and i know she used to do old fat carl
Obviously you don't know what the hell your talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CPS crminals 6 min fedup 8
whats it like to give another guy head 10 min Joe 2
Leggett & Platt (Jul '10) 25 min Donkey D 9 37
Needle exchange 1 hr Daddy 10
Dawn Brooks 1 hr ShesAnAddict 17
West Coast Port Strike Over 1 hr Info 81
New Muslim temple 1 hr Former member 197
More from around the web

Lexington-Fayette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE