First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Ashburn, GA

#1 Aug 21, 2011
guy that works at night (brown hair, glasses, arm band tat), anyone know who he is? i go in there all the time but don't know if he has a gf or what. little help please :)
yup

Princeton, IN

#2 Aug 21, 2011
why dont you just go in there one night and ask him. im assuming your a female and i know its a lil untraditional for a woman to ask out a man but hey if you like it, go for it :)! you never know he could be your soulmate. lol
whatever

Lexington, KY

#3 Aug 22, 2011
his name is david micheal walters last time i seen him he had a gf but i dont see how hes a well im not going to say
Wow

Pflugerville, TX

#4 Aug 22, 2011
I think he might have a girlfriend, but just kind of causally ask him the next time your in there. He seems like he's alot more classier than the ladies that work there. I work down the road from there and we can't even go get lunch without flirtatious sexual remarks being made. We started going the Krogers Deli to get good service. Good luck
private eye

United States

#5 Nov 18, 2011
I hear he is messin with a married chic there..

RichieRoxi2

Since: Nov 09

Boca Raton, FL

#6 Nov 18, 2011
private eye wrote:
I hear he is messin with a married chic there..
LMAO! Interesting!
Wow

United States

#7 Nov 19, 2011
Good shot private eye maybe you need to get you private investigator license renewed or you just plain ole inspector gadget
private eye

United States

#8 Nov 19, 2011
Just telling it how it is ....thats wats Been said by people who see them together when he is there..i dont know who she is they never said ..n my name dont mean that ...dumbass
tom

United States

#9 Nov 19, 2011
A friend of his said he tildad him that he fingered a chic that worked there n the cooler and she gave him a handjob .
tom

United States

#10 Nov 19, 2011
" Told " damn iphone
Hmmmm

United States

#11 Nov 21, 2011
Does anyone know which married women it is the works there. Does she work early mornings cause I know I've been in there around 4am some morning and a women and guy that work there are right on top of eachother and flirting with eachother alot. It's sad cause I resently found out her husband works there in the afternoon. Poor guy.
tom

United States

#12 Nov 21, 2011
I know her name but im not gonna put it out there. I just when her hubby DOES find out ,poor little mikey is going to wish he didnt mess with her.
observer

Huntington, IN

#13 Nov 21, 2011
Is her name emily
tom

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Nov 21, 2011
no
Observer

Toledo, OH

#15 Nov 21, 2011
Is it the skinny lady with black hair. Think she's the manager or supervisor. Think her name might be Stacy or something like that.
tom

United States

#16 Nov 22, 2011
No
Im not saying
well tom

Huntington, IN

#17 Nov 22, 2011
Observer wrote:
Is it the skinny lady with black hair. Think she's the manager or supervisor. Think her name might be Stacy or something like that.
If its the one whos husband works there it has to be emily
tom

Dayton, OH

#18 Nov 22, 2011
i didnt say her husband worked there. i just said michaels friend said it was with a girl who worked there and she was married. someone else said it was her no its not her. i know her name but i am not putting it out there like that . when her husband finds out im sure you all will know.
well

Huntington, IN

#19 Nov 22, 2011
tom wrote:
i didnt say her husband worked there. i just said michaels friend said it was with a girl who worked there and she was married. someone else said it was her no its not her. i know her name but i am not putting it out there like that . when her husband finds out im sure you all will know.
its not to hard to figure out there is only a couple of ladies that work at four am and i know its not wanda
tom

Dayton, OH

#20 Nov 22, 2011
see. i didnt say she worked at 4am. it was said it was a married chic that worked there .doesn't mean it is on his shift .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump is America's Greatest President 6 min DeplorableInc 1
illegals 10 min kyman 1
Snitching nicholasville friends out 13 min covfefe 3
Ashgrove girl - Serious Question 15 min Tyronne 8
Trump Shut Down 19 min Larry Anderson 102
respect the flag 24 min Standing for our ... 1
Knocking on Doors Late at Night (Oct '09) 27 min IHearYou 50

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance