Next Last
newby

United States

#1 Feb 28, 2011
Is this place any good?
NNOO

Versailles, KY

#2 Mar 1, 2011
I & my family used to go to Paragon. It was a wonderful place, where you felt safe & well-cared for. There was an awesome Nurse Practicioner there named Stephanie Mercier who loved her patients. Then she left. Since then Paragon has gone WAY down-hill. So far that I left and started going to Dr. Draper. The NP's now will not listen to you. They only listen to half your sentence, then they break in and say, "oh, ok. You have a yeast infection." When what you really went in for was a cough!! It's horrible. I will say that the nurses and secretaries and amazing. Without them, Paragon would fail.
agree

AOL

#3 Mar 1, 2011
Stephanie was the only reason that I took my family there........She was awesome!! Hated to see her leave but the VA sure got a good person when she went there!
Anonymous

Harrodsburg, KY

#4 Mar 2, 2011
Paragon Family Practice is a joke, and Dr. Draper is an idiot. I go to Jessamine Medical Center. They are part of Lexington Clinic, and I like the doctors. I went to Draper as a child, but after Jessamine Medical opened, I will not go back to him. If this Paragon Family Practice is affiliated with the one in Lexington, which is part of Samaritan Hospital it is a poor excuse for a doctor's office! The receptionists were hateful, the doctors were pill pushers, and the woman who owns the place is a BITCH! She acts like she is a big time movie star, and looks like she could be a stunt double for Lassie! Somebody needs to tell her that she is in a doctors office and nobody thinks she is all that!
Paragon has gone down hil

Lexington, KY

#5 Mar 2, 2011
Ive been taking my son there since birth, however, since i am now self pay, and no longer have a medical card, I get treated like im a criminal for not having insurance, but actually paying cash for my services. If you dont have a well scheduled appointment you may never see that same PA again. Turn over seems pretty high.

Maria Jones was by far my preferred PA of choice. I think shes more in Lexington now. The Lexington Branch is far better than the Nicholasville branch
Redneck Renegade

Harrodsburg, KY

#6 Mar 3, 2011
Paragon has gone down hil wrote:
Ive been taking my son there since birth, however, since i am now self pay, and no longer have a medical card, I get treated like im a criminal for not having insurance, but actually paying cash for my services. If you dont have a well scheduled appointment you may never see that same PA again. Turn over seems pretty high.
Maria Jones was by far my preferred PA of choice. I think shes more in Lexington now. The Lexington Branch is far better than the Nicholasville branch
Neither one of them are anything special!
current patient

United States

#7 Mar 3, 2011
I love paragon. Front office staff is awesome. I also do not have insurance but they have a program to help. I pay 25 dollars a visit. Have never been treated bad. As far as getting same dr you need to ask if u find one u like they will keep scheduling u with same one. Lynn is awesome I see her.
Redneck Renegade

Harrodsburg, KY

#8 Mar 3, 2011
current patient wrote:
I love paragon. Front office staff is awesome. I also do not have insurance but they have a program to help. I pay 25 dollars a visit. Have never been treated bad. As far as getting same dr you need to ask if u find one u like they will keep scheduling u with same one. Lynn is awesome I see her.
I am very sorry that you don't have insurance, but I don't like Paragon. My husband went there. I don't trust a practice with as few patients as Paragon has. It seems like the turn around rate of employees is very high there too! Why can't they keep doctors? They have new staff working the front desk a lot as well. My husband has stopped going there, and I am so very glad about that! I wish you the best of luck as a patient there, and I hope for your sake that Paragon improves! It has been in Nich Vegas for 5 years now, and still no improvement.
i know

United States

#9 Jan 28, 2013
I bet none of you all know the owner of the company is a lesbian and has her girlfriend & ex girlfriend working for her.
soooo

United States

#10 Jan 28, 2013
i know wrote:
I bet none of you all know the owner of the company is a lesbian and has her girlfriend & ex girlfriend working for her.
Ok now I have this information. So what? I'm looking for a healthcare professional, not a hook up. Why do I care who sleeps with who????
welp

United States

#11 Jan 28, 2013
I see Kevin Johnson and he is amazing
wondering

Lexington, KY

#12 Jan 29, 2013
I would not recommend it. It took two days to get my daughters medicine for strep throat. smh
crazy

United States

#13 Jan 29, 2013
they are a horrible excuse for a health care provider! I would recomend health remedies before that place! majority of the docters/nurse practioners don't even diagonse right! when I was a patient I heard there nurses/staff talking about patients like dirt laughing about there personal issues! I raised an eyebrow and gave them a dirty look! got treated like crap ever since took my entire family out of there.
christian

United States

#14 Jan 29, 2013
soooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok now I have this information. So what? I'm looking for a healthcare professional, not a hook up. Why do I care who sleeps with who????

can't be too professional with no morals.
soooo

United States

#15 Jan 29, 2013
christian wrote:
<quoted text>can't be too professional with no morals.
Really??? Cause MY GOD loves all!! Even small-minded idiots!
And you have the nerve to call your self a "Christian". Really. I believe you just committed a sin by passing judgment on someone. Wow. Might wanna break that bible back out!!
christian

United States

#16 Jan 29, 2013
and it clearly states in the Bible homosexuality is wrong. if you say it dosent your lying which also is a sin. not judging just stating an obvious fact its immoral.
christian

United States

#17 Jan 29, 2013
I pulled out my Bible it clearly states homosexuality is wrong. I'm not judging just pointing out simply its immoral.
Batman

Berea, KY

#18 Jan 29, 2013
I would recommend it but they say I owe over $100 but they never sent me a bill even though I have asked several times besides that they're great
soooo

Covington, KY

#19 Jan 30, 2013
christian wrote:
I pulled out my Bible it clearly states homosexuality is wrong. I'm not judging just pointing out simply its immoral.
I didn't say it was right or wrong I asked what a persons sexuality had to do with being a good physician?!?!

See, I do believe you missed the point, in that I don't plan on going to bed with my physician or his/her receptionist...therefore their or your sexual preference is of no bearing on the conversation!!!! I could careless..if you care by all means that's your right..HOWEVER, I'll take a lesbian physician over a priest that puts his hands in little boys panties ANYDAY! Bam, I'm done and will not even come back to read your response CAUSE ITS MY RIGHT to not give a shit what you think...I do NOT care the opinions of judgmental people..
But just for the record, you would lose EVERY time quoting scripture to me!!!
Watching the big game this weekend-or you against football too since its the skin of a pig??? Time to pull the bible back out?!?!
The problem with organized religion is the hypocrisy!!!
christian

United States

#20 Jan 30, 2013
they said the owner of the company was a lesbian. not any of the physicians so I'm not exactly know where your going with that. I believe you missed the point. I haven't repeated any Scriptures. like I said a company can't be to professional if the owner has no morals. I'm sorry you can't comprehend that and have to rant on about stuff that is completely irrelavant. Muslims don't eat pork is that the religion I put on my name. No. It says no where in the Bible you can't pork. Jews dont eat pork am I Jewish no.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min Beth 134,350
petie taylor 26 min john 3
Tentative settlement at Bluegrass Station Army ... 28 min Future of America 2
Review: Smashburger 46 min Curious 1
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 1 hr young gun 21 yo 6,067
Zara Adil, 21, fought off a robber at Tobacco Z... 1 hr ky man 16
Natasha Caskey nudes 1 hr hello 3

Winter Storm Warning for Fayette County was issued at March 04 at 3:54PM EST

More from around the web

Lexington-Fayette People Search