Friend

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

My dear sweet friend has been involved with a man for 6 years. This man told her he cared about her and loved her. He never bought her anything for her birthday or any holidays during those 6 years or just because he wanted to. He has maybe done only two nice things for her the whole time. He certainly would get oral sex from her a million times more than he would "make love" to her, or just have sex with her. They did have sex, but it was very minimal in comparison to him getting oral sex. And when he got oral sex, he didn't return it or have sex with her at the same time. She accused him of using her many times, but he always told her that she was wrong!! Please tell my dear friend that he was just using her for his own pleasure because she still loves this man for whatever reason, and I can't seem to get it through her na´ve head that he's NO GOOD and just wanted one thing from her!!!
girl

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Friend wrote:
My dear sweet friend has been involved with a man for 6 years. This man told her he cared about her and loved her. He never bought her anything for her birthday or any holidays during those 6 years or just because he wanted to. He has maybe done only two nice things for her the whole time. He certainly would get oral sex from her a million times more than he would "make love" to her, or just have sex with her. They did have sex, but it was very minimal in comparison to him getting oral sex. And when he got oral sex, he didn't return it or have sex with her at the same time. She accused him of using her many times, but he always told her that she was wrong!! Please tell my dear friend that he was just using her for his own pleasure because she still loves this man for whatever reason, and I can't seem to get it through her na´ve head that he's NO GOOD and just wanted one thing from her!!!
I went through something similar a few years back. It was like I was obsessed with this guy and he treated me like something on the bottom of his shoe. After I started comparing how other guys treated me (like I was attractive and valuable as a person), I FINALLY got wise and saw him for the scum he was.
sorry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Yes, he's using her. As long as she accepts that kind of treatment, he won't go any where. Stand up to him and make it clear what she expects and he will run!
Good Man

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Hook me up with this dumb broad. What's her number?
typical

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Friend wrote:
Dumbass women do this shit all the time - staying with losers - when attractive, decent dudes would treat them right without smothering or being a pushover. They deserve what they get for putting up with that crap. Let her stay. It'll have to be HER idea. He may as well beat her too.
sorry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Guys like this, don't start out like this. They're sneaky. They're sweet and caring til they know they've gotcha, then they reveal themselves. Once your hearts in it, it's not so easy to walk away. These women have to love themselves more than the men.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lexington-Fayette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lexington-Fayette News, Events & Info