How about an audit for Versailles cit...

How about an audit for Versailles city workers.

Posted in the Lexington-Fayette Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jim Stanton

United States

#1 Jul 5, 2013
Seems like alot of waste going around, city employees using city vehicles for personal use.I heard of alot of mismanagement at the city water plant.
cemetary

Versailles, KY

#2 Jul 5, 2013
Has a budget of $328,000 a year really! I don't see anything fancy to maintain and most of that is done by inmates
audit

Versailles, KY

#3 Jul 5, 2013
Versailles audit anyone?
frenchtoast

Lexington, KY

#4 Jul 5, 2013
Might be time for the state attorney general to look into the city's finances. There's a huge budget, that hasn't shrunk since Kuhlman closed, and that meant less revenue. Don't forget the questionable mayor and city attorney, that would be a good place to start! Although if Squirrel can become a federal employee, I guess things can disappear!
Attorney General help

Versailles, KY

#5 Jul 6, 2013
frenchtoast wrote:
Might be time for the state attorney general to look into the city's finances. There's a huge budget, that hasn't shrunk since Kuhlman closed, and that meant less revenue. Don't forget the questionable mayor and city attorney, that would be a good place to start! Although if Squirrel can become a federal employee, I guess things can disappear!
I think an Audit would be a great idea how do we go about asking for help?
I know

Versailles, KY

#6 Jul 6, 2013
Call channel 18 lex and the herald leader they will take it from there!
travie

Chicago, IL

#7 Jul 7, 2013
Would love to know how a city employee affords such an elaborate house in Adena ridge area
reallyyyyy

Lebanon, KY

#8 Jul 7, 2013
How pathetic is this,yap sounds like Versailles to me...bunch of busy bodies,nothing better to do,gossip
travie

Chicago, IL

#9 Jul 7, 2013
reallyyyyy wrote:
How pathetic is this,yap sounds like Versailles to me...bunch of busy bodies,nothing better to do,gossip
we do pay there salary
really

Versailles, KY

#10 Jul 7, 2013
travie wrote:
<quoted text>we do pay there salary
Amen
reallyyyyy

Lebanon, KY

#11 Jul 7, 2013
So what,yippy busy bodies
123456abc

Lexington, KY

#12 Jul 7, 2013
Being a taxpayer and a city employee. If you pay my salary then so do I which means I'm my own boss with your logic. I think I need a raise.
Attorney General help

Versailles, KY

#13 Jul 7, 2013
123456abc wrote:
Being a taxpayer and a city employee. If you pay my salary then so do I which means I'm my own boss with your logic. I think I need a raise.
Keep on thinking you are your own boss and we get them to do an audit and they find wrong doing then you could do us all a favor and fire your *ss!!
What????

Versailles, KY

#14 Jul 7, 2013
travie wrote:
Would love to know how a city employee affords such an elaborate house in Adena ridge area
So you mean to tell me that just because someone works for the city they can't live in a certain subdivision??? That's ridiculous! Thats just as ridiculous as telling someone they have to live on one side of the tracks because of skin color, or they can't go to certain schools. Unless you've got some sort of proof to back up your accusation, why don't you leave people the hell alone. By all means, if you have proof, take it to the RIGHT PLACE! Topix isn't it. I swear you people in this town never cease to amaze me!
reallyyyyy

Lebanon, KY

#15 Jul 8, 2013
I know,can u believe it? Classic Versailles yap,yap...this town is wow,something else..i agree,these people are to nosy,and gossip way to much,wow,unbelievable that comment about Adena Springs neighborhood...leave the guy alone,pathetic people...fyi Adena springs,are all Mcmansions,not so great houses,falling apart actually,nice shell of a house,rest of it is built crappy,cheap.get a life!!
MNP

Versailles, KY

#16 Jul 8, 2013
I just want to to know about gas and equipment and who is using them for there needs. Whyvisca city employee driving his kids around in city vehicles , going to Kroger , and parking at home?
What????

Versailles, KY

#17 Jul 8, 2013
MNP wrote:
I just want to to know about gas and equipment and who is using them for there needs. Whyvisca city employee driving his kids around in city vehicles , going to Kroger , and parking at home?
Most of them that have assigned vehicles are allowed to drive them home, kinda like the police officers do. If the other things you say are going on though then you should take that up with the department head they work for i.e. city fire, water department, police department.....you get the point. Each one of them have their own policies and procedures for dealing with vehicle usage.
Jim Stanton

United States

#18 Jul 8, 2013
The dept. head is the one i'm referring to! There is also a known fact that they fill up personal vehicles with city gas! When one familky runs the city works what do u think happens?
What????

Macon, GA

#19 Jul 9, 2013
Jim Stanton wrote:
The dept. head is the one i'm referring to! There is also a known fact that they fill up personal vehicles with city gas! When one familky runs the city works what do u think happens?
If that's the case then I would recommend that you present that info, and your proof, to either the city council or the attorney generals office. Topix will get nothing done!
I know

Versailles, KY

#20 Jul 10, 2013
Do you not understand the council already knows !! The whole city is aware it's insane.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CNN scripted questions at school shooting town ... 3 min UPCetctrolls 16
couple seeking a couple 7 min sexyslut39 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min Wisdom of Ages 172,969
Toyota raise 33 min Starvin marvin 7
offical no tax bonuses for toyota georgetown 36 min Starvin marvin 69
Toyata makes almost 9 million a week in Georget... 38 min uaw 19
Obummer spied on Trump. It will be proven. Cli... 46 min UPCetctrolls 101

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages