Missing/Lost or Stolen black female l...

Missing/Lost or Stolen black female lab mix dog

Posted in the Lexington-Fayette Forum

Mt Pisgah lost dog owner

Iuka, MS

#2 Jun 27, 2013
a dog just doesn't disappear into thin air, someone has had to of seen her, none of the neighbors have seen her, there is no buzzards flying around, so she can't be dead, she has vanished, i seriously am beginning to believe she was dognapped. Someone has to know something, please look at pic and think of anyone whose acquired a new dog recently. Will pay out a reward for location of this dog.
Mt Pisgah lost dog owner

Iuka, MS

#3 Jun 27, 2013
she's solid black, big, gentle, black lab mix, fixed, and only about 3 1/2 years old, i have had the dog since her birth. We miss her terribly. Last seen at Parmleysville Rd & Hwy 167 in Mt Pisgah in Monticello KY, near Pickett State Park TN Jamestown. She has a bad spot on her left back leg i have been doctoring, and i have medicating it , i have had her to vet for it and other things, in Albany KY and in Somerset KY. Please if anyone knows her location contact us. I am seriously worried about her and miss her severely. She has never been out and is a housedog, all she knows is my backyard and the house, and us.
Mt Pisgah lost dog owner

Iuka, MS

#4 Jul 2, 2013
put flyers up in town, some in country, and even in jamestown, and notifying all vets, kennels, and groomers.
when i put flyers up in town, first place i put them was dollar general across from taco bell in monticello, next day i stopped by there to run in to purchase something, and all the flyers was gone, asked store, they said they didn't take them down, and the outdoor machines outside operators didn't take them down, so who did.
did i strike a nerve upon a thief, do you shop regularly at dollar general, or maybe you even live close to there.
when i find my dog, i will get her, i will take her the way you took her from me.
i love my dog, she was healthy, happy, and has a great home here with us, she is loved very much, and is family, you had no right to claim her, anyone could tell she wasn't a stray, you grabbed her right at my home, she has several identifiable marks, and i will not give up or stop looking for her.
Mt Pisgah lost dog owner

Iuka, MS

#5 Jul 8, 2013
I am happy to report our dog was returned to us. thanks to all that helped us in finding her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min chinwendu1 142,297
austin rogers 50 min boo 1
private eye 54 min Frank freeman 11
husband or lesbian?? 1 hr Bull Dike Lezbo 7
do not hire Scott abell or Carla abell they wil... 1 hr pissed off 1
don't understand men 1 hr somebodyswife 6
Fayette incoming Tina! 1 hr Later 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages