Creation Kingdom child care
Concerned Mother

Nicholasville, KY

#146 Jul 16, 2013
Ms. Ashley is now at the Mercer Road location. All I have to say is that she better NEVER lay her hands on my child. Also, my kid (who is still a baby) had a horrible time pooping the other day, and when I looked closer, he had a green bean stuck. They had fed my 10 month old green beans and did not bother to cut them up (apparently). This thing was at least 2 inches long. My child is safe... my ass. We are in the process of looking for another day care. If they can't do something as simple as cut his food up correctly, what the hell else are they screwing up?
DaddyX2

Nashville, TN

#150 Jul 18, 2013
Concerned Mother wrote:
Ms. Ashley is now at the Mercer Road location. All I have to say is that she better NEVER lay her hands on my child. Also, my kid (who is still a baby) had a horrible time pooping the other day, and when I looked closer, he had a green bean stuck. They had fed my 10 month old green beans and did not bother to cut them up (apparently). This thing was at least 2 inches long. My child is safe... my ass. We are in the process of looking for another day care. If they can't do something as simple as cut his food up correctly, what the hell else are they screwing up?
when you find the perfect daycare where they are all perfect then please post it on here so we all can take our kids.... Everyone makes mistakes, who's to say it wax their mistake and your child did not grab another kids green bean....
Seenenough

Evansville, IN

#151 Jul 29, 2013
At the Hamburg location I watched this morning as they stopped a mother on her way to work made her go get her child out of the classroom all because she hadn't paid a week AHEAD. She's been there longer than me and I've been there a year...I've seen other things but I look past them but I think it's time to get the state back on them
bc i know

Winchester, KY

#152 Aug 8, 2013
Seenenough wrote:
At the Hamburg location I watched this morning as they stopped a mother on her way to work made her go get her child out of the classroom all because she hadn't paid a week AHEAD. She's been there longer than me and I've been there a year...I've seen other things but I look past them but I think it's time to get the state back on them
Leave hamburg alone. That particular family was thousands of dollars in the hole and were lucky to bet let in the doors after some stunts they pulled. I can assure you the hamburg employees are following as rules and regs per state licensing.
Another Concerned Mother

Grand Rapids, MI

#153 Sep 5, 2013
Creation Kingdom recently moved to the Lowell, Michigan area. They are HORRIBLE! I wouldn't recommend them to anyone and several other parents would say the same thing in the area. I Agree with the comments above, I'm not convinced any of their staff have a degree in child development. It's the most disorganized, non-structured environment I've ever seen for a child.
Happy mother

Maysville, KY

#154 Sep 23, 2013
I have my child at the Leestown center and I can say that I am beyond satisfied. Her teachers, Ms.Stephanie and Ms. Stacey do such an amazing job of loving her and letting me know how her day went. It is obviously they both love children and work very hard. I am apauled how some of these posts could talk so poorly about Leestown. Ms. Ashley seems to be doing a wonderful job and the center seems to have the right people in the right places. All I ever wanted out of child care was for someone to keep my child safe and love them whole-heartedly and I can say that is what her teachers do! You would be crazy to not at least check out this center. Every center will have flaws,but I am reassured because I know those teachers and Admins (Stephanie and Ashley) love my child.
Lexington Hamburg

Corbin, KY

#155 Sep 26, 2013
Never would I ever take my child here! My husband and I did the open house where corporate shows you around and leads you to believe this is a great Christian environment for your child. Then we are there to do our final walk through leave diapers, meet the teachers, put your childs crib together. And I've never been so disgusted with a place in my entire life. Children had puked on the floor they didn't clean it up. Other children are playing in said puke. So I take out my wipes to clean it up as I'd hope any other mom would do if my child were in that room. They leave kids in swings for extended periods of time, instead of rotating them around the room. And on the walk through there was a specific room for nursing moms. On the final walk through I wanted to see this room, it's a closet. Not so bad right? NOPE, it's full of equipment, and diapers and who only knows what else with a chair in the middle. Gee thanks! The final straw was not only did the teacher of the room not ask anything about my child or even offer to hold them to get to know them, but the front office lost our paperwork for the 3rd time!!! since we enrolled. How is that even possible. We even had to show a bank statement of where we paid the deposit to hold our spot! Don't be too organized. Needless to say we walked in spent about 45 mins there and left and never returned! How can you take care of newborns, and charge as much as you do and not be responsible people!!! There might be cameras there, but they are banking on the fact that you aren't watching them!
finally needed to speak

Batavia, OH

#156 Sep 29, 2013
I have read many posts on here about Creation Kingdom. However, what I wish everyone would consider is that NOT ALL of the centers are in disarray as the one in Hamburg seems to be. I have been with CK since my daughter was 6 weeks old. I have been very pleased with the care she has gotten. That is not to say all has been perfect. However, unless you keep your child in your home, follow your schedule and do things to your specifications, then things aren't going to be absolutely perfect.
In my current position, I have the liberty to watch her frequently throughout the day. I leave the camera pulled up the entire time she is in care. I am very pleased that parents DO have the ability to watch cameras. I feel bad for the children in care in other centers that are not as up to standards as CK and do not have that second layer of security.
So let's at least be fair and conclude that the Hamburg is the center where mistakes are taking place. Please do not judge all CK centers based on one tour you received. I urge you to give CK another chance. Take a look at the Brannon location and I promise you, you will change your mind. I am not solely blaming the administration as they tend to get a bad rap. However, it's the teacher AND administration that make up a culture of a building.
Well

Amelia, OH

#157 Oct 22, 2013
You really shouldn't judge all place bc of one. My children goes to Brannon Crossing and me and my hubby both love that place.
dad of two

Lexington, KY

#158 Oct 31, 2013
Well wrote:
You really shouldn't judge all place bc of one. My children goes to Brannon Crossing and me and my hubby both love that place.
I too have kids there. Not a better place around.
123ABC

Lexington, KY

#159 Jan 20, 2014
Well wrote:
How much is it per week? My husband and I are having a baby soon and are considering touring CK-Brannon depending on cost.
not worth the price

Paris, KY

#160 Jan 20, 2014
123ABC wrote:
<quoted text>

How much is it per week? My husband and I are having a baby soon and are considering touring CK-Brannon depending on cost.
210 a wk
Unapologetically conserva

Lexington, KY

#161 Jan 22, 2014
I'm surprise Dreas that you even have a child since you and your Party love to kill them.
truth

Kearny, NJ

#162 Mar 6, 2014
Lydia Hall Griffith the DIRECTOR of that daycare has been writing people on fb looking for pills. I called corporate and they did absolutely nothing. Sent them proof and everything. What kind of daycare allows drug addicts to work there? I will let everyone know until that place is cleaned up! DONT ALLOW YOUR CHILDREN IN THAT DAYCARE.!! i will continue to let people know about this. And no one can stop me
go above corporate

Paris, KY

#163 Mar 6, 2014
truth wrote:
Lydia Hall Griffith the DIRECTOR of that daycare has been writing people on fb looking for pills. I called corporate and they did absolutely nothing. Sent them proof and everything. What kind of daycare allows drug addicts to work there? I will let everyone know until that place is cleaned up! DONT ALLOW YOUR CHILDREN IN THAT DAYCARE.!! i will continue to let people know about this. And no one can stop me
You need to call.state and provide the proof..
Anonymous

Lowell, MI

#164 Mar 18, 2014
All I will say is this place is SHADY. They appear too notch, but something isn't right with them. For instance, I debated sending my son there for a few months and they continuously called me
And emailed to ask if he was attending and to hurry because they were filling up fast... I'm not sure what they consider full, but 2-3 kids isn't what I consider full. The staff seem to be all really in professional, and like I said, they seem super shady. Something isn't right with them!
Looking for daycare

Lexington, KY

#165 Mar 25, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
All I will say is this place is SHADY. They appear too notch, but something isn't right with them. For instance, I debated sending my son there for a few months and they continuously called me
And emailed to ask if he was attending and to hurry because they were filling up fast... I'm not sure what they consider full, but 2-3 kids isn't what I consider full. The staff seem to be all really in professional, and like I said, they seem super shady. Something isn't right with them!
Which facility is this you're speaking of? I am about to enroll my child in one of the locations this week & just started doing some research. Does anyone know if any changes have been made to the Hamburg location? I've read a lot of bad things about that place but was impressed when I went there.
Parent

Frankfort, KY

#166 Mar 27, 2014
Looking for daycare wrote:
<quoted text>
Which facility is this you're speaking of? I am about to enroll my child in one of the locations this week & just started doing some research. Does anyone know if any changes have been made to the Hamburg location? I've read a lot of bad things about that place but was impressed when I went there.
We had to move our child to Hamburg location when the facility of Leestown was closed.
It seems that Hamburg location has changed for good with administration change.
I liked new director, she seems very organized person. Like my child's new teacher. Curriculum is the same for all facilities with menu. It seems that everything is ok there now.
Grandmother and mother

Frankfort, KY

#168 Apr 30, 2014
I am a Mother os a child care worker and the gradnmother of child who attends this school. I call it a school as it more than just child care. My 19 month old granddaughter knows her alaphabet, knows al her colors and know more nursery rymes than I do! She has been at CK since birth, my daughter a teacher. Children are not yelled at, or fussed at. They are not parked in front of TV either. The teachers are actually teaching thier kids, or freinds as the children are referred to. I visited one day and all the children greeted me with manners. I have raised three children and I would have loved to have a child care such as CK when my kids were little. And for the person who says little kids dont need to be "saved", you are correct'children are already innocent, but they do need to be around a Christ like atmophrere in order to be Saved as an adult, otherwise they wont have proper christian morals. My 19 month old granddaughter already knows how to grace! its wonderful! And she is fluent in sign language so if she needs to say a word she can prnounce, she signs it! How awesome is that. take your child tothe CK at Brannon, I pormise my daughter will love your child like her own, and your child will beg to be her Freind.
pitbullie

Versailles, KY

#169 May 3, 2014
Its all about the benjamins.
our children and future wrote:
What kind of christian values allows a 2 yr. old, first time in care to cry uncontrollably, alone, and then provides them with "Loving Guidance", which is a punishment for something they do not understand. This place has limited to no availability to get in contact with their directors or owners. When you look them up on their web site and how they got here, their plans, looks like some kind of cult to me. Does anyone have any experience around these people?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hollie Isaac is a C.I. 10 min tom 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 37 min Turning A Blind Eye 138,110
Spreading the word 1 hr Amanda 15
UFOs Over Lexington 2 hr Prove It 47
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 2 hr New at this 6,218
Anna Cooper? 3 hr Trewe Stowee 2
muslims better rethink 3 hr Sorry 9
More from around the web

Lexington-Fayette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]