Creation Kingdom child care
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
our children and future

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Jan 26, 2010
What kind of christian values allows a 2 yr. old, first time in care to cry uncontrollably, alone, and then provides them with "Loving Guidance", which is a punishment for something they do not understand. This place has limited to no availability to get in contact with their directors or owners. When you look them up on their web site and how they got here, their plans, looks like some kind of cult to me. Does anyone have any experience around these people?
mel

Louisville, KY

#3 Jan 28, 2010
The only experience I have with them is when they told me it would be $185 a week for daycare! That was about the end of my "experience!"
I know all about it

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Jan 28, 2010
They APPEAR to have it all together. I promise you, they do not. Some of the directors don't even have a degree or a child development associate CERTIFICATE, but they promise all of their teachers are "educated".
our children and future

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Feb 1, 2010
I know all about it wrote:
They APPEAR to have it all together. I promise you, they do not. Some of the directors don't even have a degree or a child development associate CERTIFICATE, but they promise all of their teachers are "educated".
The state and/or the better business should know about these people. Thank you so much for your confirmation!!
lexington ky

Morehead, KY

#6 Feb 10, 2010
I am sorry that you had a bad experiece but it is a wonderful place for your children. Christian based special place for all your children.
looking for a job

Louisville, KY

#7 Feb 12, 2010
When I was looking for a job last summer I went for an interview there. I noticed several things: there were like 5 administrative people for the one center, they only scheduled interviews during nap time and told me that was the reason they couldn't show me around, when I asked to come back at a later time to look around they kind of inorged me. Also, even though I have a bachelors degree in education they wanted me to go back to college to get a higher degree before they wouldn't pay me more than minimum wage. It also saids something that they are always looking for new people. Also they keep opening more centers even though their current centers aren't even half way full. A lot of things just doesn't make sense.
Also applied there

Louisville, KY

#8 Jul 29, 2010
I had the same exact experience that looking for a job had when I went to interview there. They kept telling me how much they were growing from have 2 kids the first week and now they had 20 after 3 months, but for some reason it took 5 administrative people to take care of the business stuff for those kids. I would bet there wasn't even that many teachers. They would not let me come back to look around either and couldn't understand why I wouldn't want to go back to school to get my masters to work at a job like that. They also wanted me to sign a year long contract with them and wouldn't give me any benefits even personal/vacation days and health insurance before I had worked there for a year. They also required everyone to wear a polo shirt with their icon on it to work everyday but they would only give you one. If you didn't want to do laundry everyday or come in work in a stinky shirt you would have to buy more at $30 each. I can't say much about the set up, academics, etc. but I can say it was quite shady and I don't see how the teachers that do work there are happy.
GeorgetownKY

Winchester, KY

#9 Jan 14, 2011
Children should be the first priority in a Christian Early Education Center, secondly the staff and last the profit.
This is not the case. Sad but too many mixed messages.
fyi

Lexington, KY

#10 Apr 11, 2011
which creation kingdom locations have you had these experiences with?
Tiffany

Henderson, KY

#11 Apr 11, 2011
boston road
bob

Niles, IL

#12 Apr 15, 2011
I have had both my children there for over a year. I have only good things to say about them.
Anonymous

Niles, IL

#13 Apr 15, 2011
Top notch facility. Cameras in each room. Don't have to worry about what is going on, all I have to do is check the camera. If they had something to hide, why would they have cameras..
Alicia

Georgetown, KY

#14 Apr 16, 2011
I am glad they didnt hire the two people who commented above. I would not want that negativity around my children. Dont you people have better things to do than complain?? Get a life...
chas

Louisville, KY

#15 Apr 16, 2011
I am very pleased with this daycare. My experience has been nothing but great since the day I toured it. My son has a blast there and has learned so much. His social skills are developing so quickly. It is expensive but you get what you pay for and that's top notch. I wouldn't take him anywhere else!!
Janet

Georgetown, KY

#16 Apr 17, 2011
I am also very Pleased with this daycare!! My daughter loves it. They do a fine job!! Very thankful to have such a wonderful childcare center!!
Janet

Georgetown, KY

#17 Apr 17, 2011
I know all about it wrote:
Can you tell me what center is perfect? i would like to tour that one..
Julie

Georgetown, KY

#18 Apr 19, 2011
I have had my children in other daycare centers. This place is by far the best!
mommyof3

Fitzgerald, GA

#19 Jul 19, 2011
I toured the Brannon Crossing center last week and I was very impressed with what I saw. By the end of the tour I didn't even care what the tuition rate was because there is not another daycare in the Lexington/Nicholasville area that can compare. I feel completely comfortable with leaving my infant there.
Worried_Parent

Waco, KY

#20 Aug 9, 2011
We're checking on the place. I like the idea of cameras because its an idea I had years ago.

But I read the newspaper article about the daycare and they seem to focus on two things. High standards and dual-income families. Life experience has told me that gold-digging "christians" tend to praise themselves for their so called "quality" service. Then tend to turn simple child care into something ridiculous so that they can bump up the prices. Kids don't need to be "saved" at daycare. I have the impression that this daycare might be feeding some unneccesary corruption. Something's wrong with them. Gotta be.

“unapologetically liberal”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#21 Aug 9, 2011
no way in hell would I take my kid to anything called Creation something

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McKechnie (Jan '09) 6 min Rachel 16
Married couple looking for a woman to have thre... 7 min Lex 16
Libs are sooo STUPID! You play with a snake, Yo... 9 min miguel 7
Misty 9 min Diane Eldidge 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min Strel 161,083
Hair Help 28 min Try her 2
New Words For Lying 36 min Dumb Donald 2

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages