First Prev
of 8
Next Last
jon

New Port Richey, FL

#153 Jan 10, 2013
idk wrote:
<quoted text>Nope she is a good person. Ann Hensley or most know her as Camela Ann Sott or Billy's ex wife Ann Eller.Matt is the son of Billy,billy is on the sex offender list.He molested a 6 month old child.Billy Eller is a sick man and his son is too
I new him when I was a kid. Billy's father was a piece of crap and Billy was molesting small girls when we were 7 years old. Some people are just born bad
Joann

Versailles, KY

#154 Jan 10, 2013
Does he live in the circle at housing?
Wow

United States

#155 Jan 10, 2013
Don't most of the lowlifes??
really

Tucker, GA

#157 Jan 17, 2013
Too many to name ...,,,Siegelmans
emma

Lexington, KY

#158 Feb 13, 2013
bill

Georgetown, KY

#159 Feb 13, 2013
VPD
strange

Richmond, KY

#160 Sep 25, 2013
may be mistaken.. but sharon b spends 2 much tyme on oak and linden reaching around in her jeep . she stops. covers her mouth. hands over pieces of paper? and other ppl reach her pieces of paper.? what does that mean?. TURN OFF YOUR LOUD MOUTH AND MUSIC..! housing should have u on no trespassing.. KEEP our neighborhoods CLEAN!..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kroger going under? 22 min snake handler 32
Jon Weese a shapeshifter? 32 min Cindy 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 40 min Hi there 156,608
Heath Barnes (Jun '12) 41 min Old frnd 11
Really 58 min Beerbelly 5
What Would You Like For Christmas? 1 hr 12 Pains of Chris... 5
eating out is the way! 1 hr Endless Shrimp 126

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages