Lexington, KY

#1 Jun 6, 2009
browns cambells
pipelayer

Lexington, KY

#2 Jun 7, 2009
sexysexy wrote:
browns cambells
what kinda thread is this suppose to be.. i hope someone breaks the teeth out ya head bitch.. that kinda shit will get ya shot.. can we say i got your ip address dumb ass.. its called tracking cookies.. i got cha bitch
WoW

Columbus, OH

#3 Jun 7, 2009
sexysexy wrote:
browns cambells
WTF ! thats bout all I can say....WTF !
No Way

Harrodsburg, KY

#4 Jun 7, 2009
what kind of dunm ass gets on here and spills anything that could incriminate anyone....Hello...did you fall out of a tree and bump your head? get a job because you apparently do not have a life.
skeeter

Lexington, KY

#6 Jun 9, 2009
pipelayer wrote:
<quoted text>
what kinda thread is this suppose to be.. i hope someone breaks the teeth out ya head bitch.. that kinda shit will get ya shot.. can we say i got your ip address dumb ass.. its called tracking cookies.. i got cha bitch
now your ip addy is noted by someone, and you just commited a felony
called terroristic threatening
okk

Jackson, KY

#7 Jun 9, 2009
jordan woodrum

“Do what I do F$%k what Ya hear”

Since: Apr 09

Versailles

#9 Jun 9, 2009
skeeter wrote:
<quoted text>
now your ip addy is noted by someone, and you just commited a felony
called terroristic threatening
umm they didnt threating them they said someone should knock their teeth out and saying that kinda of stuff will get you shot .... there is no threats come dirrectly from that person ... wow learn to read things correctly ...

and they are right that is the kind of thing that will get you shot ... You dont go and snitch on anyone no matter what the form is (well unless u know a seriel killer or child molester )
your mother

Georgetown, KY

#10 Jun 9, 2009
R tard
app

Lexington, KY

#11 Jun 13, 2009
wow
Jordan Woodrum

Lebanon, KY

#12 Jun 21, 2009
Man screw that shit...im not a drug dealer, i dont mess with drugs. I party hard but im not a drug dealer, and anytime i do anything its recreational. N snitches get stitches

FREE LUIS
rjhfsf

Pikeville, KY

#13 Jun 21, 2009
who is luis
wtf

Versailles, KY

#14 Jun 22, 2009
Don't get mad if your a drug dealer and your name is on here, just stop selling dope, In my eyes if you sell drugs your the one who needs to be shot. Get a real job, move out of the projects, get an education and clean yourself up. I guess if my post makes you mad then you must be the people that this was started for, huh?
rjhfsf

Pikeville, KY

#15 Jun 22, 2009
wtf wrote:
Don't get mad if your a drug dealer and your name is on here, just stop selling dope, In my eyes if you sell drugs your the one who needs to be shot. Get a real job, move out of the projects, get an education and clean yourself up. I guess if my post makes you mad then you must be the people that this was started for, huh?
stereotypical
wtf

Midway, KY

#16 Jun 22, 2009
I'm not stereotyping anyone, just talking about the ones i've seen doing it, I know where they live and yes they do need an education and a bath. Those of you that stand up for them are just as worthless as they are.
LaLa

Lexington, KY

#17 Jun 24, 2009
Seems like u can go 2 altamont charmac dalton and glenn circ. 2 find what u need. Always people ganged up there
robert

Lexington, KY

#18 Jun 24, 2009
LaLa wrote:
Seems like u can go 2 altamont charmac dalton and glenn circ. 2 find what u need. Always people ganged up there
Shawn lives in Charmac on the corner of pop and Altamont,curry court has alot too
laidright

Lexington, KY

#19 Jun 24, 2009
robert wrote:
<quoted text>Shawn lives in Charmac on the corner of pop and Altamont,curry court has alot too
thanks for info. rondo
be sure to use your neighbors computer again
to post shit
shecleansSHIT

Lexington, KY

#20 Jun 24, 2009
i overheard ppl saying that too
WTF

Lexington, KY

#21 Jun 24, 2009
laidright wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for info. rondo
be sure to use your neighbors computer again
to post shit
im on my own shit bro
tru

Lexington, KY

#22 Jun 24, 2009
wtf ur stupid ass hell!who ru to judge anybody?i dont sell but its not my job or yours to call anybody out!mind you own business biatch.and to okk to name names is dangerous and really stupid.i think we should put your name and wth on the snitch watch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 43 min 9errr 6,278
Is Justin Layne hung? 55 min Hoot 6
Kinky sex (Oct '09) 1 hr Runuts 122
do hot women like men with potbelly? (Jul '14) 1 hr Wood 9
sylvania news 1 hr port 2
Nymphomaniacs 1 hr gross 2
Willie Love Talley (Jul '12) 1 hr GetReal 5
More from around the web

Lexington-Fayette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE