Survey: African-Americans pessimistic...

Survey: African-Americans pessimistic about opportunities in Lexington

There are 3 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Oct 14, 2010, titled Survey: African-Americans pessimistic about opportunities in Lexington. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

The Urban League of Lexington-Fayette County Tuesday released a 2008 survey that said African-Americans in Lexington have a pessimistic view about their opportunities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

No worries

Lexington, KY

#1 Oct 14, 2010
Just let them know it's not that there skin is dark. It's because Lexington and the whole state of Kentucky is full of shity ass people who are really aggressive, bullies who get off on others hurts, and sadness.

Hell their kids bully other kids into killing themselves. Mean while the bullies parents pat them on the back.

The real side is you won't get hired here unless your excepted my the Lexington people. Try looking for non natives here to get hired. That what I had to do and I'm white.
Suspect Zero

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Aug 12, 2012
Wish you could go back in time and see what all this racist white trash descended from. Probably make the movie deliverance look like the Brady bunch.
i wonder

Louisville, KY

#3 Aug 12, 2012
4 year old survey? How about they show a current survey lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald trump - making America great again 3 min Reality 294
Jesse Noe and Rebecca SYPHILLIS Sowder 5 min Rach 39
what does anybody think about leesha??? (Jan '13) 7 min me 31
Not One but Two Meetings With Putun 9 min Reality 39
Who is Richard Danser? (Aug '16) Wed Concerned 2
Wendell Marrs/All Phase Roofing Jul 14 I know him well 3
a random thread Jul 14 amanda 3

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance