Who R Some Good Doctors at Monticello...

Who R Some Good Doctors at Monticello Medical

Posted in the Lexington-Fayette Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mom

Mount Vernon, KY

#1 Apr 9, 2012
Just moved in from out of town and was just wondering who is the best doctor for a family to see? There are so many down there.
remember the silver star

Lexington, KY

#2 Apr 10, 2012
none of em aint gonna write no fake pain scripts for you if thats what your asking longing for the good ole days when liquor and whooorrz was our only problems
Harley

London, KY

#3 Apr 11, 2012
mom wrote:
Just moved in from out of town and was just wondering who is the best doctor for a family to see? There are so many down there.
I see Bonnie Stockton. She's a nurse practitioner there. She is very nice. She actually listens to you, and she's great with kids.
Best bet

London, KY

#4 Apr 11, 2012
is to go NORTH. Can't think of a ONE I'd want treating me!!!
missannie

Mount Vernon, KY

#5 Apr 11, 2012
I would highly recommend Borrowdale Cox he explains very well and is very intelligent!
Experience

Monticello, KY

#6 Apr 12, 2012
I like Bonnie Stockton, and Dr. Maloy. They are very concerned. They take their time with you to make sure you are getting the right treatment. Dr. Maloy even likes follow-ups to make sure you are still doing ok. I really like her.
Monticello medical

London, KY

#7 Apr 12, 2012
Associates are similar to the attorneys in town, in that if you have issues w/ one member then you have issues w/ all.
true

Lexington, KY

#8 Apr 12, 2012
Monticello medical wrote:
Associates are similar to the attorneys in town, in that if you have issues w/ one member then you have issues w/ all.
If a person has a problem with one of the drs. at monticello medical,you would have to sue monticello medical as a whole.....
truth

United States

#9 Apr 13, 2012
My daughter sees Dana Lister, she is awesome, she listens, she is patient, she is very smart. Also, we have seen Sara Debourd, she is also very smart and overall, as good as the doctors.
jane

Vilonia, AR

#10 Apr 13, 2012
mom wrote:
Just moved in from out of town and was just wondering who is the best doctor for a family to see? There are so many down there.
NONE down there.......

I highly recommend Dr. Southard at Plaza Shopping Center
have had very good results there
Right

London, KY

#12 Apr 16, 2012
Dr. Richard Mayer is not only a good docter but he will listen to you and try to find out what the problem is. And He will keep trying till he does find out. But first and formost he is a good religious man and if I am sick I want a good docter with God on his side. He actually spent almost 2 hours in his office with me and my husband and if he had not have taken that time I don't know if I would be here today. He is a man of God and believe me God works though him. I would recommend him to anyone. If he don't have the answers to what the problem is he will sent you to someone that does. All I can say is thank God for him.
diane

Manchester, KY

#13 Apr 16, 2012
Right wrote:
Dr. Richard Mayer is not only a good docter but he will listen to you and try to find out what the problem is. And He will keep trying till he does find out. But first and formost he is a good religious man and if I am sick I want a good docter with God on his side. He actually spent almost 2 hours in his office with me and my husband and if he had not have taken that time I don't know if I would be here today. He is a man of God and believe me God works though him. I would recommend him to anyone. If he don't have the answers to what the problem is he will sent you to someone that does. All I can say is thank God for him.
there are several doctors that i would go to but i will not go down to southcreek medical it is like a 3 ring circus.....long waits, and lots of people sitting in the waiting room coughing....they do not stick to a very timely schedule...
just wish more would open up offices downtown and in the shopping centers
abdula

London, KY

#15 Apr 17, 2012
In order to receive quality care go out of town to get care! If something other than common cold!! Just a opinion..
Take note

Gray, KY

#16 Apr 17, 2012
abdula wrote:
In order to receive quality care go out of town to get care! If something other than common cold!! Just a opinion..
If you haven't noticed, most of the medical drs. are DOs, not MDs,
at Monticello Medical Assoc. There's a HUGE difference in the type of medical education that that these doctors receive. Check this out before you select one to treat you!
write it down

London, KY

#17 Apr 17, 2012
The question is where did they get thei education???? If they have got a education!!
mother of two

Somerset, KY

#19 Apr 20, 2012
I take my son to see dr. cox he is really good with kids they all seem to like him I also see Dr.cox also Dr. petrinko is really good calls home to check on patients I would recommend both doctors !! also Bonnie Stockton is awesome really nice and always helpful !!
Mom

Crossett, AR

#20 Apr 20, 2012
Thanks everyone, i tried out Dr. Malloy and Bonnie and BOTH WERE AWESOME, i'm very happy with them and the kids like both of them!
thats

London, KY

#22 Apr 21, 2012
why ppl are dropin like flies now.all these doctors now a days writting all these meds,but the law is doing there job they are cracking down on em.Good job guys!!!
Patient

United States

#24 Jul 29, 2013
missannie wrote:
I would highly recommend Borrowdale Cox he explains very well and is very intelligent!
I am an adult in need of a family doctor.is he still at southcreek?I have different medical issues such as ulcers and mental health.will he treat both?thank you.
annoyed

United States

#25 Jul 29, 2013
thats wrote:
why ppl are dropin like flies now.all these doctors now a days writting all these meds,but the law is doing there job they are cracking down on em.Good job guys!!!
Doctors should practice medicine NOT LAW!!! When a patient has symptoms of pain that would require a pain medication then they should write it. Not worry about the dreaded "talkof monticello"!! It isn't the doctors fault if people abuse sell or take their medication Doctors are SUPPOSE TO BE healers. And thry are suppose to be soothers for those that are in pain and misery that can't maybe be healed. THEY ARE NOT BABYSITTERS! SO DOCTORS get your head out of yours butts and help those that are in pain that goes to all MONTICELLO DOCTORS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min CriminalForever 153,723
Trump Anger Temperment Issues Rabid Dog 6 min Hmm 2
Clinton refuses to respond COMPLETELY....... 10 min UnPolitically Cor... 17
Thinking about cheating 11 min Been cheated on b... 14
Trumps Sniffles 21 min sniff sniff 5
Dog with curling nails 24 min Melissa 3
Rebecca Sowder 25 min Bigtim 16

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages