Suspect Zero

Batavia, OH

#1 Aug 6, 2012
It's finally safe to say at least in Lexington stupidy, greed and indifference are running this sad dog and pony show. I just have a problem with the truly ignorant and shady way that U.K. has chosen to handle its crime on campus. In order to keep up appearances and have a great excuse to raise tuition the morons decided to build an elaborate mult- million security system that will take a while to construct. They could have unarmed security patrolling but I guess the logical solution just doesn't please their feeble greedy silly putty brains. Meanwhile female students will be raped and others will have their stuff stolen on a regular basis. I could be here all day with my useless rants that will in no way influence the worthless powers that be. One thing that makes me even more angry is when a freakin sorry ass cop tells me straight to my face that certain types of criminals and gang members do not exist in Lex at all . Could be he might know of my past that tagged me for life with the nickname I have on here. No worries though I won't hunt your trash, but I would appreciate it if you could do it instead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tmmk second shift hotties and want to be's 20 min MIKY 51
smurf shalanda russell 42 min Smurf shalanda ru... 14
Katie Webber (Dec '10) 1 hr an old friend 24
Thank you Toyota for my bonus!!! 1 hr working man 5
Kentucky governor 2015 1 hr Kevin Ledford 1
Chans hotdog stand 2 hr Homie 39
The Walk to Emmaus (Apr '09) 2 hr speakit 665
More from around the web

Lexington-Fayette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE