A dozen arrested in drug roundup
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
jazz

Lebanon, KY

#110 Apr 13, 2012
kazz wrote:
<quoted text>Keith shut up an stop tryna change tha world. Yu ah pill head an yu do meth. Change yo self den try an be a leada
ronda is a dumb dogface b!tch
pam

Lebanon, KY

#111 Oct 20, 2012
joe wrote:
<quoted text>he sells copper and junk metal and hangs with sharon barber
is he in jail??
Stopdrugs

Lexington, KY

#112 Jun 12, 2013
Mystery wrote:
Police in Woodford County arrested a dozen people Wednesday in a drug roundup they say is ongoing.
Kentucky State Police and Versailles Police hit the streets around 6 a.m. with indictments in hand for alleged drug traffickers. It's the end of an undercover investigation that's been going on for months.
"A strong message goes out to the community," said Versailles police officer Pat Melton. "If you're selling drugs in the cities of Midway, Versailles or in Woodford County, I'd go elsewhere because we're going to get you eventually."
Police say they also seized personal property and in some cases found additional drugs.
I hope another bust comes soon and MB SB and RP should be on that list! It's sickening for people on medical cards to get free dope from the doctors and then sell it and sell heroin as well.
list

Lexington, KY

#113 Jun 13, 2013
puddin wrote:
chester abner
ottis abner
jared binder
jeffrey brothers
dorothy clark
william eller Jr.
willia mcIntosh
lesley o'neal
alphonso perez
lisa pettyjohn
dawn reed
jesse reed
clarence rogers
natasha russell
timothy soard
angel spencer
steve sutherland
donna sywkiw
wade walton
patty warfield
anymore?
list

Lexington, KY

#114 Jun 13, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>U a piece of @@it. U don't no nothin bout nothin. That snitching as. SHARON BARBER. Got us all. She is the police. Stay away!!!!
then how is she always out?
Nay

Henderson, NV

#117 Jun 26, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>U a piece of @@it. U don't no nothin bout nothin. That snitching as. SHARON BARBER. Got us all. She is the police. Stay away!!!!
If thats true does she get paid for turning dealers in?
faye

Luton, UK

#118 Jul 3, 2013
Who

Lexington, KY

#119 Jul 4, 2013
Hey, is June Sharon Barber related to Keisha Rust?
whatever

Lexington, KY

#120 Jul 4, 2013
I am not against weed. If someone's home got raided for JUST weed, I'd be pissed. If its anything else, then props to the cops behind it. I don't want that crap in my neighborhood, who else would?!
El Loco

Versailles, KY

#121 Jul 11, 2013
I got ta get my props. Cops, come and try to snatch my crops
who cares

Lebanon, KY

#123 Aug 17, 2013
these ppl worry about other ppl to much ,why don't you just keep your nose clean and mind your own business,and if your that board why not trying to make something of you self an becoming a better person! Go to church!!!
church lady

Lebanon, KY

#124 Aug 17, 2013
Well allrighty then
decent woman

United States

#125 Aug 18, 2013
im glad they arrested all the trash that dealing drugs hope you get ten years. at least you want be on the street saleing it. good job melton and the rest of VPD now get the rest of them drugies
Good job

Richmond, KY

#126 Aug 18, 2013
Keep up the work!!!!
Laughable

Nicholasville, KY

#127 Dec 15, 2013
Yep wrote:
I've been hearing this for years, but she remains free as a bird..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JCDC NEEDS to be SHUT DOWN 5 min sober and on vaca... 26
Samantha saylor hamm (thacker) 13 min Help 1
Weekend DUI 19 min Boo hoo original 8
Mvc 29 min Persian 3
Garth Elementary 32 min Suspect 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Panties Hurt In L... 156,428
where is lauren gawkthorpe? 2 hr Daniel Carver 3

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages