Deserve You

Georgetown, KY

#1 Nov 11, 2013
To the lames that like slapping around and beating up cute lil wifey...you need to stop. She IS NOT YOUR PUNCHING BAG! There are dudes out here ready to take your place & make her smile, never cry. The only bruise I would ever leave are hickeys.
Mindyerbusiness

Newburgh, IN

#2 Nov 11, 2013
Tell her to do as she is told and there will be no more beatin.
Deserve You

Georgetown, KY

#3 Nov 11, 2013
Mind yer own cave man. If I see another bruise on her, he's going to disappear and she will collect his life insurance.
Business Minded

Winchester, KY

#4 Nov 11, 2013
Proverbs 21:19
T

Georgetown, KY

#5 Nov 11, 2013
Whoa...crazies! Get a life
Whoa

Georgetown, KY

#6 Nov 12, 2013
Who's this about
Crazies

Georgetown, KY

#7 Nov 12, 2013
I think there should be warning list about both men and women, cause there are women who like beat on men to
Deserve You

Georgetown, KY

#8 Nov 12, 2013
Business Minded; Proberbs 20:24 lazy, there are those that are not too lazy to lift their finger and do Gods work...
Brian

Paris, KY

#9 Nov 21, 2013
I beat my wife. She deserves it. got a problem with that? shes my property. She signed the papers from our contract my attorney made up for us at marriage time. the bitch shouldnt have signed it if she didnt want to know how the "pimp hand is wayyy strong"
Harry Ballsac

Georgetown, KY

#10 Dec 17, 2013
Brian wrote:
I beat my wife. She deserves it. got a problem with that? shes my property. She signed the papers from our contract my attorney made up for us at marriage time. the bitch shouldnt have signed it if she didnt want to know how the "pimp hand is wayyy strong"

Yeah brotha! Sick em

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gray To Move Antebellum Monuments 4 min Trump Lies 254
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 8 min Really 1,216
Congressman Filing Articles Of Impeachment 11 min Grand Wizard In C... 5
Another Trump Lie 12 min More Wars 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min ChromiuMan 166,455
Trying to keep me off 17 min Trump Lies 8
Kacpernic 18 min American 5

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages