does georgetown have gov apts?

does georgetown have gov apts?

Posted in the Lexington-Fayette Forum

wondering

Cambridge, MA

#1 Jul 19, 2013
i'm just wondering does georgetown have gov apts? and if so whats the number and what's the community like. needing something asap just for a short term matter that's all maybe 6 months to a year that's all. any information please don't judge this is my first time doing this with the gov thing just i ran into a ruff time in my life
Stephanie

Chicago, IL

#2 Jul 20, 2013
wondering wrote:
i'm just wondering does georgetown have gov apts? and if so whats the number and what's the community like. needing something asap just for a short term matter that's all maybe 6 months to a year that's all. any information please don't judge this is my first time doing this with the gov thing just i ran into a ruff time in my life
yes scroggins park you have to have section 8 for anything else
rose

Winchester, KY

#3 Jul 20, 2013
wondering wrote:
No judgement understand! Does it have to be Georgetown.Is Berea to far. Not that familiar with the rules in Georgetown.Good luck.
umm

Cambridge, MA

#4 Jul 25, 2013
rose wrote:
<quoted text>
No judgement understand! Does it have to be Georgetown.Is Berea to far. Not that familiar with the rules in Georgetown.Good luck.
yes because we travel to nicholasville everyday to out jobs and things. and we are not wanting to be on a long waiting list! elmwood has a 6 months or longer list and we are needing out fast
umm

Cambridge, MA

#5 Jul 25, 2013
Stephanie wrote:
<quoted text>yes scroggins park you have to have section 8 for anything else
whats section 8? and is it any good? we r needing out fast and dont want to be on a long waiting list

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm moving on with my life and looking for my w... 3 min Drew Marcum 1
The Walk to Emmaus (Apr '09) 32 min Phil GG 720
Unsure 1 hr Milf 1
Special K on backpage 1 hr Sadly 24
1950s & 60s music Sep 23 Cedric aka cocaine 9
yes I'm iam a hater I hate you! Sep 23 Cedric aka cocaine 1
the bit*h Alice nasir Sep 22 Cedric aka cocaine 8

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance