First Prev
of 6
Next Last
curious

Staffordsville, KY

#1 Feb 5, 2011
does anyone know anything about her? is she a good person?
callzit mma

Somerset, KY

#2 Feb 5, 2011
yea i no lois denny, she just got out of the big house..
curious

Staffordsville, KY

#3 Feb 5, 2011
well besides all of that........?
Ahh

Sheridan, AR

#4 Feb 5, 2011
I didn't know she was in the big house what did she do
curious

Staffordsville, KY

#5 Feb 5, 2011
she didnt just get out by the way shes still in there got her parole deferred for another 9 months in october so you dont know to much about her obviously
lol

Sheridan, AR

#6 Feb 6, 2011
what did she do? Is this the one I thinking of is she sherman denny daughter?
callzit mma

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#7 Feb 6, 2011
i know more about her then u think.. Shes nothin
paperclip51

West Salem, WI

#8 Jan 23, 2012
callzit mma wrote:
Lois Denny is a thief and a liar. Don't trust her! Her sister Angie isn't any better.
i know

Bloomington, IN

#9 Jan 25, 2012
That's her sis in law
pappy

Somerset, KY

#10 Jan 30, 2012
trouble
someone who really knows

London, KY

#11 Jan 31, 2012
she is out of prison and is a pretty good girl dumbass
TIFFFFANY

London, KY

#12 Feb 1, 2012
hahaha people crack me up ! yeah Lois did just get out of prison wow your family ain't no better !! and my mom Angie is Lois sister n law. and she is the best mom in the world she has never done any thing thing to any thing one in this town so leave her off this website k thanks!! also she doesn't do anything except take care of her kids shes so sweet she ain't never even took a drink of alcohol shes the best women ever so leave us the hell alone!!!!!
TIFFFFANY

London, KY

#13 Feb 1, 2012
callzit mma wrote:
u aint noo betttter. any one who gets on here and talks shit aint nothin get a life and get tha hell out of ours!!!!
TIFFFFANY

London, KY

#14 Feb 1, 2012
and lois is a good aunt shes always here for me and my family ! and why is she any of any ones concern huh? obviously you wanna b her or your jealous!!!! bahahahaah
lois

Sac City, IA

#15 Feb 1, 2012
omg i did'nt realize that people was so scared and had to hide who they are, wow.... ANYWAYS im lois denny, nothing to hide, stop being so scared and let's talk face to face, you wanna know more about me? im 5'9,148pds,blonde hair,blue eye's, every mans dream :) yeah i been in prison, so what... we all make mistakes, i got caught and you havent,(yet) i love my family and will do anything for them,im actually a good person, and your jealous, im sorry you suck.. and about angie, she's the best person ever, LEAVE HER ALONE
Sorry to say

Brownsville, TN

#16 Feb 1, 2012
Lois, I saw u working a broad head fair game once, I thought you moved off with those skanks, it would suit you. Why don't you and your family leave, the only good family u have is your dad, Sherman
i know

United States

#17 Feb 3, 2012
William and franky are good men..
lois

Sac City, IA

#18 Feb 8, 2012
i did move away, i actually live no where near mt.vernon at this moment.. but it is my home, and as far as William and Franky YES they are great men, but all my brother's are good people, some just have problems that one day will be in the past, i love all my family, nieces,nephews, great nieces and nephews... We go through stuff but at the end of the day they are my rock... rip momma
R stric

Plymouth, NH

#19 Feb 19, 2012
anyone want to know about lois she is a pretty hot player i helped her out when she was in the big house then when she got out it was F U see you later sucker hope someone else dont get messed up with that
Whoop

Somerset, KY

#20 Feb 19, 2012
Lois is trash, plain and simple, she is drug head and trash, anyone who lays with her is pretty nasty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Trumps 4 min joke 13
Firemen are a joke! 8 min joke 106
Dawn and Amy 26 min You tell me 8
haley fite 29 min Breezy 49
private eye 29 min Paulie 14
it's a sad day..... 30 min Hungry Bunch 1
SW132 BW Maint. 45 min BW Maint 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages