Why are TATTOS seen as bad?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Inkster

London, KY

#1 Oct 8, 2013
Some are horrible, but some are really nice.
Randy

London, KY

#2 Oct 8, 2013
Inkster wrote:
"Tats" really stigmatize a person....to mark one's body w/ hideous
ink speaks volumes 'bout that person!!!
Randy

Greenbrier, AR

#3 Oct 8, 2013
When your wife has one on her left cheek of her ex-boyfriend!
Kimberle

London, KY

#4 Oct 8, 2013
Tattoos are beautiful art... Everyone has opinions... If u like them get them.. If not..Dont.. And Don't criticize people that do like them or have them... Its pretty simple
Pius

London, KY

#5 Oct 9, 2013
I like my ink, can cover when needed for this prejudiced world.
hideous

Colorado Springs, CO

#6 Oct 9, 2013
Horrible
Pius

London, KY

#7 Oct 9, 2013
hideous wrote:
Horrible
yes u r
KIM

London, KY

#8 Oct 9, 2013
Pius wrote:
I like my ink, can cover when needed for this prejudiced world.
I LIKE MY INK TO AND CAN COVER MINE WHEN NEEDED ALSO.. THIS WORLD IS TO JUDGEMENTAL AND PREJUDICED
yes

Walnut, CA

#9 Oct 9, 2013
Poor way to express yourself. Your actions speak louder than any tattoo will.
Hobbitt

London, KY

#10 Oct 10, 2013
KIM wrote:
<quoted text> I LIKE MY INK TO AND CAN COVER MINE WHEN NEEDED ALSO.. THIS WORLD IS TO JUDGEMENTAL AND PREJUDICED
It's liberating when you want to go out & display that ink, so expressive to the world. Then cover up when needed & just smile at all the jerks out there.
Clint

London, KY

#11 Oct 10, 2013
Hobbitt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's liberating when you want to go out & display that ink, so expressive to the world. Then cover up when needed & just smile at all the jerks out there.
I'd rather be liberated in other ways. To me, having that nasty looking ink "in" your skin shows that you must not care much for your body.
face it

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Oct 10, 2013
You can't legally get tattooed while under the influence, peaple make stupid decisions when inebriated.
Hobbitt

London, KY

#13 Oct 11, 2013
Clint wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather be liberated in other ways. To me, having that nasty looking ink "in" your skin shows that you must not care much for your body.
tell us how much you hate others races also, how right am I on that? I know you!
Tray

London, KY

#14 Oct 11, 2013
Inkster wrote:
the person has a lot to do wtih it....if you are overweight a large one gets lost in the cracks and crevices and wrinkles and when you gain weight the tat can strrreeccch out and make the picture look dis-sorted.....lol
Nasty lookin"
Clint

London, KY

#15 Oct 11, 2013
Hobbitt wrote:
<quoted text>tell us how much you hate others races also, how right am I on that? I know you!
If you know me then you know how ugly I said your "toos" were. we were at tha park & you were so wasted you probably don't recall.
THE UNIT

Danville, KY

#16 Oct 11, 2013
Tats are highly personal or at least they should be in my opinion..... Mine can be covered as well ..... The old saying , never judge book by its cover certainly applies to tats .
Hobbitt

London, KY

#17 Oct 13, 2013
Clint wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know me then you know how ugly I said your "toos" were. we were at tha park & you were so wasted you probably don't recall.
sounds like you get wasted too often yourself. Ink is a personnel thing , your opinion is irrevelant.
coverr-up

United States

#18 Oct 13, 2013
The tattoo artist is expressing himself drawing on you. How personal is it.
Clint

East Bernstadt, KY

#19 Oct 13, 2013
Hobbitt wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like you get wasted too often yourself. Ink is a personnel thing , your opinion is irrevelant.
My opinion matters to me & how nasty they look on a body. You would have to think very little of your skin to put that stuff in ur skin....."nasty" is too mild an adjective.
noticed

United States

#20 Oct 13, 2013
Why would anyone want anything permanently especially visually placed on them.
Words are damage enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Papa Johns 5 min Kim 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min CriminalForever 153,567
BillyJack Rayburn 7 min be careful 3
What happened to Edwin Bud Dishmab 19 min Justice for bud 17
Jason Higgins Tenderoni (Feb '16) 34 min Real talk 17
housing 42 min Amy 4
Looking for BBC 1 hr Curious 22

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages