Pizza Hut NO TOPPINGS
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hungry

Somerset, KY

#1 Aug 25, 2013
Took the family out for pizza the other night. Wanted to go in, sit down, and enjoy a meal out. They brought our pizzas out and was immediately disappointed. I have seen more topping on a store bought Totino’s pizza from the freezer section. The hungry kids even noticed that the toppings on their pizza, which was only cheese was almost nonexistent.

Come on, I know times are tough but this is not going to help your business. I guess that is why there was only a couple of other people there. For the $46 we could have went somewhere else and ate good twice. I will be at your establishment no more.
chintzy

United States

#2 Aug 25, 2013
how about taco bell? 1/8" of beef on a taco. 3 tiny chips of tomato if that. stingy ! I get pizzas all the time with at least 2" of crust around the edges with nothing on them. stingy!
Dollar

East Bernstadt, KY

#3 Aug 25, 2013
It cost about $3.00, actually a little less to make a large all the toppings pizza.
Local-manager

Brodhead, KY

#4 Aug 25, 2013
Do you report this to manager, it would have been made right.?
Trey

London, KY

#5 Aug 25, 2013
Why didn't you ask for the manager and show him/her instead of posting on here? Maybe the cook messed up or maybe you all are big eaters? I would think they have a measure to go by and all pizza's would get the same amount of each ingredient. Some like it thick....some like it thin.....
Ever notice at buffets the difference in the amounts of food some pile on their plates?
Just wondering

Mount Vernon, KY

#7 Aug 27, 2013
That is why we stopped going to Pizza Hut. It is especially bad when it is take-out. I have complained numerous times and it seems like they just don't care. It's a shame...because they make a good pizza. They just need to put more items on it.
Hungry

Manchester, KY

#8 Sep 2, 2013
Stopped again last night and the food was somewhat better. I figured if I complained again to the management it would get no action. If I let everyone else know it would get some action. Like the old saying...Give me good service and I will tell 1 person, give me bad service sand I will tell 10 people.

Monticello, KY

#9 Sep 2, 2013
also think Pizza Hut is very stingy with all toppings, including the sauce. They do measure...as I have seen them do this...don't know about the Monticello store.

I have asked for more sauce but they do not comply...miss my former Little Caesar's....they always made the pizza the way I wanted it....
Tru

London, KY

#10 Sep 3, 2013
It depends on who the manager and cooks are when you go in. There is a chart that says what is supposed to go on each. Some mangers want you to put less than you're supposed to and will bitch you out if you put too much. The owner wants the least amount of toppings possible because it saves him money. When I was a waiter, if my tables' food didn't look good, I would fix it before I even took it to the table. But the again, some people would complain no matter what their food looked like because they wanted a discount.

“The hip hop Samurai”

Since: Aug 08

Edo-era Japan

#11 Sep 4, 2013
Get you one of those 10 buck any way you want it pizzas.

I am partial to ham and pineapple.
dirty socks

United States

#15 Sep 4, 2013
Trey wrote:
Why didn't you ask for the manager and show him/her instead of posting on here? Maybe the cook messed up or maybe you all are big eaters? I would think they have a measure to go by and all pizza's would get the same amount of each ingredient. Some like it thick....some like it thin.....
Ever notice at buffets the difference in the amounts of food some pile on their plates?
This is a forum to discuss things. What do you think Topix is for? Selling coon dogs?? Just stop guessing at the reasons the food sucks. People have a right to get what they pay for, if they eat one slice or the whole thing. Don't make up excuses for crappy food service. Many times they don't take the time to spread the sauce to the edge, they just smear it in a couple of circles in the center and call it good. Too hurried and lazy to do it right. They have all gone from quality to quantity. I don't care to wait a couple of minutes more for good quality. When I call to order carry out pizza and they say it will be about ten minutes, that is a red flag to me that it won't be good. You cannot make and bake a good pizza in ten minutes even in their hot ovens. They will be all gooey inside and the veggies raw. I want mine thoroughly baked.
little brother

London, KY

#16 Sep 5, 2013
Just wondering wrote:
That is why we stopped going to Pizza Hut. It is especially bad when it is take-out. I have complained numerous times and it seems like they just don't care. It's a shame...because they make a good pizza. They just need to put more items on it.
I won't order delivery anymore we ordered last week had 2 delivered and the guy that brought them was so nasty I was afraid to even eat them and if they hadn't already been paid for would have refused to take them. He was covered in grease and grime from head to feet clothes and body both actually made me sick.
KIMBERLE

Lexington, KY

#17 Sep 8, 2013
I AGREE.. PIZZA HUT HAS TERRIBLE SERVICE MOST OF THE TIME... I GO THERE WHEN I KNOW A COUPLE OF WAITRESS THERE AND THE COOK THAT MAKES VERY GOOD PIZZAS.. OTHERWISE.. ITS NOT WORTH GOING AND PAYING THOSE HIGH PRICES.. OTHERS NEED TO TAKE A FEW LESSONS FROM THE GOOD ONES THAT WORK THERE
uggggggh

United States

#18 Sep 9, 2013
Hungry wrote:
Took the family out for pizza the other night. Wanted to go in, sit down, and enjoy a meal out. They brought our pizzas out and was immediately disappointed. I have seen more topping on a store bought Totino’s pizza from the freezer section. The hungry kids even noticed that the toppings on their pizza, which was only cheese was almost nonexistent.
Come on, I know times are tough but this is not going to help your business. I guess that is why there was only a couple of other people there. For the $46 we could have went somewhere else and ate good twice. I will be at your establishment no more.
And instead of telling the manager you get on topix and complain.. What a loser. Get a life.

“Capable of Anything..”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#19 Sep 13, 2013
Pizza Hut of Monticello does measure all toppings before they complete a pizza trust on it.. They go thru so many employees chances 95% of the time you are going to get someone new will be making it each time.. I have never experienced a issue with there food if you feel it's that bad pick up the phone an make a report to the manager on the shift an something will be done about it either a discount or so much off your next order..
eww

United States

#20 Sep 13, 2013
Ewww that smell!
ric123

East Bernstadt, KY

#22 Oct 20, 2013
they got new crust now.taste better.
GodBlessTheUSA

London, KY

#23 Oct 21, 2013
You have to love the middle class American. Too poor to go to a nice restaurant, but too sophisticated to settle for a mediocre pizza.
daisy

Louisville, KY

#24 Oct 21, 2013
are u still on here
customer

Vicco, KY

#25 Nov 1, 2013
Likeuhboss2013 wrote:
Pizza Hut of Monticello does measure all toppings before they complete a pizza trust on it.. They go thru so many employees chances 95% of the time you are going to get someone new will be making it each time.. I have never experienced a issue with there food if you feel it's that bad pick up the phone an make a report to the manager on the shift an something will be done about it either a discount or so much off your next order..
ordered a pizza the other night and u would think it was a plain cheese pizza that had been there all day long... it was terrible and wasnt owrth eating... called them back... will have to say they did bring another pizza and took the bad one back...but.. did want us to drive it back up there after ordering delivery.. pizza hut has went way down

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cave valley apts 1 min Interested 1
Biggestloserever.com 8 min UnPolitically Cor... 2
New High School 10 min Leadership 101 1
The South Shall Rise Again!!! 10 min UPC 5
the donald Surrounded by white people 14 min UnPolitically Cor... 15
Where's Dustan Lair? 21 min Conceredmomma 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min Athenesword 151,685

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages