Wondering

Lexington, KY

#1 Jul 16, 2013
If you are on probation, will they allow two felons to live together (mom and dad) that have a child together?
nope

Frankfort, KY

#2 Jul 16, 2013
come on son you do the crimes but dont even know the consequences two people with f's on they report card cant even stand together, ride in a car together let alone live together educate yourself,oh yeah vote have protection, think about that before you wanna be the don dada or user.
Yes

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Jul 16, 2013
I am currently on felony probation and so is my fiancÚ we were co defendants and we now share a biological child but at the time he was raising my son who was not biologically his.. I asked this specific question to my P.O. and he said where we were engaged and together before we caught the felony and he was basically raising my son we would be considered family so that would allow us to live together. You are not allowed to be around other convicted felons other than family. I would be honest with your po tho
Sirhc

United States

#4 Jul 16, 2013
Yes, you can be around felons as much as you want but it's up to your probation officers discretion.
Wondering

Lexington, KY

#7 Jul 17, 2013
Well we were co-defendants but had our son a year after the conviction and have recently got engaged last Christmas. We both graduate a year long treatment program next month and plan to live together as a family.
PILL BILLY

Hueysville, KY

#8 Jul 17, 2013
Just don't procreate any more criminals
iambatman

Denver, CO

#9 May 14, 2015
PILL BILLY wrote:
Just don't procreate any more criminals
you sir are ignorant and fuck you my husband and both have felonies from years ago and guess what we both are hard working and provide for our 3 soon to be 4 kiddos. A felony doesn't have to define who you are. People grow and can learn from their mistakes!
Felon hater

Lexington, KY

#10 May 14, 2015
Seriously u must b bothered by u all being convicted, cuz u had to actually search to bring up this thread about probation from almost twenty-two months ago... Oh u checking for a friend? Well a-aight then.
BlueWorks

Georgetown, KY

#11 May 14, 2015
Felon Hater better check your statistics, there are a hell of a lot more convicted felons in the Commonwealth than there are police. Even all agencies combined. With the only exception being the National Guard.
Felon hater wrote:
Seriously u must b bothered by u all being convicted, cuz u had to actually search to bring up this thread about probation from almost twenty-two months ago... Oh u checking for a friend? Well a-aight then.
Felon hater

Lexington, KY

#12 May 15, 2015
Only numbers this hater posted were the # of months this thread was dead. Simply pointing out that...batman- who claims they aren't defined by their conviction, actually had to type a relative word in the search bar 2 find a thread this old. Worried about the stats are ya, player? Yo Momma a cop or military or just a plain ol convicted felon? I can be a hater equally. U don't have to feel the monkey on your back like joker, I mean...batman. Wanna let it rest or claim u r over it but get caught digging it back up, u keeping secrets n feeling guilty!
Take ur statistics and keep em in ur lock box with all the resta the crap u want to keep cause they are important to YOU, somehow?
youdontknowmebit ch

Denver, CO

#13 May 18, 2015
Felon hater wrote:
I'm not bothered by my past nor my husband's but I'm not a judgemental dick like you. I bet your a felon too but your too much of a little bitch to admit it and I bet your a dirty felon your know a child molester
youdontknowmebit ch

Denver, CO

#14 May 18, 2015
Felon hater wrote:
Only numbers this hater posted were the # of months this thread was dead. Simply pointing out that...batman- Bitch i ims they aren't defined by their conviction, actually had to type a relative word in the search bar 2 find a thread this old. Worried about the stats are ya, player? Yo Momma a cop or military or just a plain ol convicted felon? I can be a hater equally. U don't have to feel the monkey on your back like joker, I mean...batman. Wanna let it rest or claim u r over it but get caught digging it back up, u keeping secrets n feeling guilty!
Take ur statistics and keep em in ur lock box with all the resta the crap u want to keep cause they are important to YOU, somehow?
You feel like a bad ass talking shit over the internet?! Yea your right i did have to google a certain word for this thread to pop up. Bitch i don't even look like I'd have felonies i could be your neighbor or co worker and you wouldn't even know it.
the big house

Jeffersonville, IN

#15 May 18, 2015
youdontknowmebitch wrote:
<quoted text>
You feel like a bad ass talking shit over the internet?! Yea your right i did have to google a certain word for this thread to pop up. Bitch i don't even look like I'd have felonies i could be your neighbor or co worker and you wouldn't even know it.
I'm sure we could tell you're an angry, loser C--t.
Commit more crimes so you can go back where you belong. It's worth my tax dollars to keep you from polite society. Criminals are stupid people, less than dog sh it.
bad apples

Louisville, KY

#16 May 19, 2015
iambatman wrote:
<quoted text>
you sir are ignorant and fuck you my husband and both have felonies from years ago and guess what we both are hard working and provide for our 3 soon to be 4 kiddos. A felony doesn't have to define who you are. People grow and can learn from their mistakes!
Pill Billy is right.
Do you homeschool? Lmao
LuNcHtImE

Georgetown, KY

#17 May 22, 2015
You must have lost a girlfriend to a felon, or your mother left you behind when her new felon boyfriend swept her off her feet...felons just live a fascinating life compared to average people, never a dull moment....just so you know my uncle is a Sheriff in a northern county, his son (my cousin) is a Deputy Sheriff in a surrounding county my mother is a law maker and YES I had a felony arrest 8 years ago in which I served time for assault. It took 3 years to get it off my record. Although I had it removed, you can never get rid of the arrest. Felons are apart of our society, I would rather have a felon guarding my back in a time of war... A girly geek may not have the courage to do what needs to be done!
Felon hater wrote:
Only numbers this hater posted were the # of months this thread was dead. Simply pointing out that...batman- who claims they aren't defined by their conviction, actually had to type a relative word in the search bar 2 find a thread this old. Worried about the stats are ya, player? Yo Momma a cop or military or just a plain ol convicted felon? I can be a hater equally. U don't have to feel the monkey on your back like joker, I mean...batman. Wanna let it rest or claim u r over it but get caught digging it back up, u keeping secrets n feeling guilty!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are there no Black Amish people (Jul '11) 4 min teddyt33065 247
President Pence 6 min Staff 41
FCC can stop the issues 7 min UnPolitically Cor... 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min ChromiuMan 163,695
Mike clark 21 min oh hell 30
bigger people (Jun '09) 26 min Miranda 16
How did we get Trump 42 min Local 8

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages