First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lost customer

Georgetown, KY

#1 Aug 17, 2013
I will never eat at richie's again. The food is good, good enough to drive from out of town to get it. Went there last night. when I got home and was taking out the food,they had shorted me on the wings. I order 30 and only had 20. I called them only to be told I was a liar. I am NOT a liar and do not want anything from you other that what I PAID for. No biggie to me, but you lost a customer. We came there to get your food a lot of times. NEVER again. I called back to the store trying to get the store managers name, the lady that got on the phone sounded just like the lady that called me a lair. she said she was the owner...what a shame. Not a very good way to run a business. Shame on you for stereotyping me!!!
foghorn

United States

#2 Aug 17, 2013
lost customer wrote:
I will never eat at richie's again. The food is good, good enough to drive from out of town to get it. Went there last night. when I got home and was taking out the food,they had shorted me on the wings. I order 30 and only had 20. I called them only to be told I was a liar. I am NOT a liar and do not want anything from you other that what I PAID for. No biggie to me, but you lost a customer. We came there to get your food a lot of times. NEVER again. I called back to the store trying to get the store managers name, the lady that got on the phone sounded just like the lady that called me a lair. she said she was the owner...what a shame. Not a very good way to run a business. Shame on you for stereotyping me!!!
Lol what an idiot. So u like it enough to drive far and get it but ur gonna be petty over a few wings and never get to enjoy that good again? Ur dumb. Who cares. If it's that good then don't gone it up. People are so hot headed and have tempers these days. Always wanting to cause trouble or argue. Hell I wouldn't have even blinked an eye at this. I might have said a few curse words but if I really liked it that much and it was that yummy then I'd always go back!
Lost customer

United States

#3 Aug 17, 2013
It's not about the wings stupid! Read the post. It's about customer service and stereotyping. It's about people just like you that can't read and understand the post and be quick to try to be witty when you sound uneducated.
foghorn

Jeffersonville, IN

#4 Aug 17, 2013
Lost customer wrote:
It's not about the wings stupid! Read the post. It's about customer service and stereotyping. It's about people just like you that can't read and understand the post and be quick to try to be witty when you sound uneducated.
Who cares what they think. I wouldn't give up something good that I loved just bc someone called me a name. THAT is what being an idiot is all about. Ur only hurting urself lol. Not their business
Lost customer

Georgetown, KY

#5 Aug 17, 2013
foghorn wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares what they think. I wouldn't give up something good that I loved just bc someone called me a name. THAT is what being an idiot is all about. Ur only hurting urself lol. Not their business
I can't fix stupid How old are you? You just don't get it do you? I refuse to give money to people that run a business this way. It was the OWNER that was rude and unprofessional. Nevermind. Like the first sentence... I can't fix stupid.

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#6 Aug 17, 2013
Lost customer wrote:
It's not about the wings stupid! Read the post. It's about customer service and stereotyping. It's about people just like you that can't read and understand the post and be quick to try to be witty when you sound uneducated.
I understand where you are coming from and I don't blame you although it is a shame to give up something you love but I imagine if you let them call you a liar and treat a paying customer like crap the wings wouldn't taste as good. This is something that is happening a lot and I don't understand the mindset of these business. Things are cheaply made, poor quality and to be treated badly just adds insult to injury. You are a better person than I because I would have went back and told the owner exactly what I thought about them especially if I had a receipt.
foghorn

United States

#7 Aug 18, 2013
Lost customer wrote:
<quoted text>I can't fix stupid How old are you? You just don't get it do you? I refuse to give money to people that run a business this way. It was the OWNER that was rude and unprofessional. Nevermind. Like the first sentence... I can't fix stupid.
Once again so what? I'd never let something that small and petty make me give up something I liked. Dumb

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#8 Aug 18, 2013
foghorn wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again so what? I'd never let something that small and petty make me give up something I liked. Dumb
I hardly think being shorted 10 wings then being called a liar on top of all that is stupid and petty. Its not like 1 or 2 wings it was 10,food is expensive and if you got money to burn plus being called a liar then you give them your business.
foghorn

Jeffersonville, IN

#9 Aug 18, 2013
joanna50 wrote:
<quoted text>I hardly think being shorted 10 wings then being called a liar on top of all that is stupid and petty. Its not like 1 or 2 wings it was 10,food is expensive and if you got money to burn plus being called a liar then you give them your business.
It's still dumb. It's not like that happens everytime he went. It was one time

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#10 Aug 18, 2013
foghorn wrote:
<quoted text>
It's still dumb. It's not like that happens everytime he went. It was one time
That was one time too many, I can understand people make mistakes but to call this person a liar is uncalled for and a bad business decision, they could have at least said if you will bring your receipt in we will take care of it but no they just said they were lying I sure wouldn't be a repeat customer if somebody called me a liar I don't care how good they are.
foghorn

Jeffersonville, IN

#11 Aug 18, 2013
joanna50 wrote:
<quoted text>That was one time too many, I can understand people make mistakes but to call this person a liar is uncalled for and a bad business decision, they could have at least said if you will bring your receipt in we will take care of it but no they just said they were lying I sure wouldn't be a repeat customer if somebody called me a liar I don't care how good they are.
Like I said.. That would be ur alls loss lol. I sure wouldn't let some little name keep me from something I liked. Heck it would be different if they just lived right down the rd. I might have even went back to see if u could get the wings. But this guy seems like he drives from towns away just to go there. And if that was the case then I wouldn't have even called back. It's not like I'd go all the way back just for a few wings even if they said they would give them to me. Anyway...u are just hurting urself by not getting to eat the yummy food again. Ur not hurting their business. No matter what kind of point u wanna make. It won't mean anything to them. So might as well keep enjoying the wings
ohhh

Tucker, GA

#12 Aug 19, 2013
10 wings missing is a lot! On top of that, they're not cheap.
I think they were frying a new batch and that's all they had ready and that's what you got. They wanted to get you out if there, so 20 was enough and they probably thought you wouldn't notice. They call you the liar as an act of deflection!

“Hahaha, gawd!!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#13 Aug 19, 2013
I believe it. Indys tries to do the same thing, instead they try to give you regular nonspicy wings when you specifically ask for spicy. They have done this to me at least twice.

I always eat one of my wings before leaving the piece of crap they have as a parking lot just in case they tried to switch up.

I think Indys tastes better than Richies anyway.

“Hahaha, gawd!!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#14 Aug 19, 2013
.....and 10 wings is a lot of fckin wings to be shorted! Hell, people would rather wait 5-10 minutes for some fresh wings rather than be shorted any amount all because they want to get em' in and get em out.
Ant

Lexington, KY

#15 Aug 19, 2013
They mess my order up everytime. I go inside and watch them box everything
Really

Herndon, VA

#16 Aug 19, 2013
I bet your ass is as big as the back of my truck. You are one bitter individual, I guess eating all that fried chicken helps you feel better.
EIIa wrote:
.....and 10 wings is a lot of fckin wings to be shorted! Hell, people would rather wait 5-10 minutes for some fresh wings rather than be shorted any amount all because they want to get em' in and get em out.
uhoh

Tucker, GA

#17 Aug 19, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>I bet your ass is as big as the back of my truck. You are one bitter individual, I guess eating all that fried chicken helps you feel better.
No, more like HIS gut!
Nope

Lexington, KY

#18 Aug 19, 2013
Its obvious that you have never been there, they never get down to 20 wings. I buy wings for parties and tailgates there all the time and they are absolutely the nicest people in town.
ohhh wrote:
10 wings missing is a lot! On top of that, they're not cheap.
I think they were frying a new batch and that's all they had ready and that's what you got. They wanted to get you out if there, so 20 was enough and they probably thought you wouldn't notice. They call you the liar as an act of deflection!

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#19 Aug 19, 2013
Really wrote:
I bet your ass is as big as the back of my truck. You are one bitter individual, I guess eating all that fried chicken helps you feel better.
<quoted text>
Why are you saying she is bitter?, she just expressed her opinion and you want to be a rude ass.
ohhh

Tucker, GA

#20 Aug 19, 2013
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>Its obvious that you have never been there, they never get down to 20 wings. I buy wings for parties and tailgates there all the time and they are absolutely the nicest people in town.
Obviously, you don't know what you're talking about, except your own experience. I HAVE been there and haven't had a bad experience. At least not yet. It doesn't mean that someone else hasn't and I was commenting that about what had possibly happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christmas 12 min Redneck 13
the music thread (Apr '12) 16 min Musikologist 34
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 42 min Jubilant 7,635
UAW Union vote coming to Toyota (Dec '15) 1 hr Youtoocansuckadick 948
Berea Road Music Thread Oct 12 Musikologist 3
Child Services Oct 12 Your time 4
Fair at mall Oct 11 Lbj 1

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages