Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 147278 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

Since: Oct 13

United States

#121455 Jan 18, 2014
Revolution has nothing on a good God he shows us how That who is able to create this world the firmament and all with in his creation could question him. Dinosaurs have nothing on Gods Lamb Jesus who was before the world began and before there was man to think or before there was the evil to think for us in our weakness.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#121457 Jan 18, 2014
Apostle Amber wrote:
Revolution has nothing on a good God he shows us how That who is able to create this world the firmament and all with in his creation could question him. Dinosaurs have nothing on Gods Lamb Jesus who was before the world began and before there was man to think or before there was the evil to think for us in our weakness.
Jesus is a lamb?

No wonder you people like to eat him - I love lamb!
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#121458 Jan 18, 2014
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Physics says humans aren't primates? Please explain.
Look it up-there's TONS of scientific (already WRITTEN of) type data that explains it.
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#121459 Jan 18, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your answer refuting biology is "PHYSICS."?
You're going to have a hard time selling that one to the physicists and biologists.
I'd like to say I'm interested in just what stupidity you do believe in, Sista.
(Not really - I was just being polite.)
You REALLLLLLY want to "see"?

(No you don't lol)

Nottingham, UK

#121460 Jan 18, 2014
Yes and Amen wrote:
Your link doesn't work.

However, I know this is your proof of the ice giants that were killed by Odin.
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#121461 Jan 18, 2014
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you also see jealousy as a sickness.
Which means the god of the bible needs healing.
The nature of the beasty always will.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#121462 Jan 18, 2014
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Oh gee...
I've never heard that before!
Seems like that is your only response when your mentality is found wanting!
Your mentality is found missing Stupid.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#121463 Jan 18, 2014
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
Look it up-there's TONS of scientific (already WRITTEN of) type data that explains it.
You meant there is tons of BS that you eat.
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#121464 Jan 18, 2014
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>As opposed to you saying you do know, then asked how you know, you say, the bible tells me so. Ha, ha, what a joke.
Water is all over the universe. As a planet accretes, it accumulates water.
Architects of the "time" thinking Duquette????
Gen 11:4
And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th...

DUHmmy.
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#121465 Jan 18, 2014
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Chanting it like a brainwashed cultist does no make it so. And you have failed to demonstrate why a human is not a primate. Pointing out one or two differences between primate is not a reason. All primates have differences, just as all animals have differences. Need I explain what a category is to you?
BTW, I have yet to use it as an excuse, liar. Intellectual dishonesty is your only friend.
That limited narrow box your little demented braincell dwells in must be rather stiffling to yourself at times.....
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#121466 Jan 18, 2014
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
Architects of the "time" thinking Duquette????
Gen 11:4
And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th...
DUHmmy.
Then why are you such a loser tard?
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#121467 Jan 18, 2014
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>It is instinctive to follow ones parents. Straying to much could cause one to fall off a cliff or be eaten by predators. So the ones who listened(at least to a relative level) survived and passed on that trait.
This effect is seen in religious belief shown in the demographics of birthplace and polls. If you were born in the family of Christians, their is an eighty percent chance you will be Christian. Same stat for all religions. Strong evidence the religion is not of a true god, but of tradition of the family.
I have little doubt your parents and family were of the Christian faith. The tradition is still in you, despite the fact you do not believe the whole story.
Mingled with a lot of (well studied) Science too, Duquette.

(I do for once, agree with the concept you are presenting how ever--having referenced that same type of conceptual theory myself on occasion)

Nottingham, UK

#121468 Jan 18, 2014
Curious wrote:
Peter Singer is an Atheist who believes in Evolution
You don't "believe" in Evolution because, unlike xtianity, Evolution doesn't ask you to believe in it.

"Believe" is what you do when you have no evidence.
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#121469 Jan 18, 2014
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Mammals are animals. Now if you wish for me to see they are not comprised of the same, then explain, as you have yet to do, or even attempt. Chanting it like a Hare Krishna does not make it so.
Ironic how you claimed I was being childish for using the term, poop, when speaking of excrement. And here you are calling me Dukey. Can you be anymore hypocritical? I was often called this in grade school. Thanks for the memories of childhood.
I am using the terms of science here, try to keep up grade school boy. I fully understand you feel you are so fucking special, in no way could you be compared to other animals with a word used in the language humans have created. Your arrogance shows with every post. This is not a secret.
Being as YOU want to play @ that ignorant, sandbox childish level...I just obligued you--since it's just SOOO easy to do!

(Come on now man, suck it up...I think every kid called each other something in grade school...good thing is...SOME of us grow up and get beyond THAT level of ignorance, so don't dwell on it ya know?)
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#121470 Jan 18, 2014
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
Mingled with a lot of (well studied) Science too, Duquette.
(I do for once, agree with the concept you are presenting how ever--having referenced that same type of conceptual theory myself on occasion)
You have no science beyond your fat azz.
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#121471 Jan 18, 2014
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>By your reasoning, any idiot can graduate Ivey league schools. Your accusation infers America is majority, idiots.
Would you be more comfortable in a dictatorship? Maybe you could have a leader as who writes like yourself, a ten year old child that complains about others who complain.
Now lets step into that "grown up" realm on this one, shall we?

Or do you really believe we live in a total "meritocracy"?

REALLY?

I don't wholly believe that either (FAR more removed from that type of ideology these days actually).
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#121472 Jan 18, 2014
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>And just the other day you were yelling from the rooftops of how much you respected the constitution. How ironic. I am not sure if you ever make a post that is not full of hypocrisy.
Do you ever think before you type, or is this all automatic instincts for you?
If you wish to sound reasonable, try debating what I say, instead of just whining about it like a bitch.
I never climb on rooftops, so you must be confusing me with something else, as usual.

(you want reasonable, you have to act reasonably first)
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#121473 Jan 18, 2014
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>How hypocritical can you be, again?
You keep breaking your main agenda-philosophy. How unbelievably ironic.
If you want to do that, fine, I am not really complaining about it so much as just pointing it out and showing your hypocrisy. You keep getting that part confused.
No need for hypocrisy Or LIES here Duquette, scientific FACT sufficed just FINE.
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#121474 Jan 18, 2014
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Did I contradict myself? You failed to point out any, child.
Please grow up soon.
Do you realize how IGNORANT you sound?

I mean really(REALLY ignorant).

(would you like a two sided dipper rather than a pitchfork, with that delusional bubble you're dripping soapbox foolishness from? Might be a little more astrophysically adept...as pitchforks aren't really the most aesthetic thing to try and blow such drippy hot air with)
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#121475 Jan 18, 2014
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>And you have yet to show what is ignorant about humans being in the category of primate, or mammal, or animal. Much less showing how I am willfully trying to be ignorant of it.
You can make accusations all day, but until you produce some evidence, you just sound like a lunatic, babbling.
PHYSICS.

Not my fault if you're clueless as to the nature of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fayette scools 4 min The Ghost 15
Why can't Sander voter tell why their voting fo... 7 min The Truth 1
Zack Jones selling herion out of his shop 7 min Stupid 22
Walmart Ammo delivery schedule (Apr '13) 8 min The Ghost 31
Stephanie Brewer 11 min Tony 7
If you vote Trump we will be proud of America A... 12 min dude 9
City wants more money 14 min Its getting bad 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages