Man arrested in connection with murde...

Man arrested in connection with murder of Georgetown woman

There are 22 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Feb 1, 2014, titled Man arrested in connection with murder of Georgetown woman. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

Almost four years after Sue Jones was killed, the Scott County sheriff has charged a Jefferson County man in connection with her death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jesus freak

Georgetown, KY

#1 Feb 1, 2014
I am so thankful that they finally caught the person who did this to Sue Jones. I didn't know her personally but for someone to die like that is just not right. GOD SAID THE THINGS YOU DO IN THE DARK WILL BE BROUGHT TO LIGHT. ABD THE THINGS YOU DO IN THE SECERT PLACE WILL BE SHOUTED FROM THE ROOF TOP AND BE YE ASSURED YOUR SINS WILL FIND YOU OUT. PRAISE GOD FOR HIS PROMISES
dave

Toledo, OH

#2 Feb 1, 2014
Jesus freak wrote:
I am so thankful that they finally caught the person who did this to Sue Jones. I didn't know her personally but for someone to die like that is just not right. GOD SAID THE THINGS YOU DO IN THE DARK WILL BE BROUGHT TO LIGHT. ABD THE THINGS YOU DO IN THE SECERT PLACE WILL BE SHOUTED FROM THE ROOF TOP AND BE YE ASSURED YOUR SINS WILL FIND YOU OUT. PRAISE GOD FOR HIS PROMISES
you often quote fairy tales? so your god brought the killer to light but allowed the lady to die? interesting the way you give credit for the good and ignore the bad
i know right

United States

#3 Feb 1, 2014
dave wrote:
<quoted text>you often quote fairy tales? so your god brought the killer to light but allowed the lady to die? interesting the way you give credit for the good and ignore the bad
Um hello captain oblivious I don't think she ignored anything I'm pretty sure she was parsing God for giving man the knowledge and wisdom to find that evil man. Lol and judging by the darwinian fairy tale you believe in you better start watching your back... Monkeys are getting smarter every day lol
dave

Toledo, OH

#4 Feb 1, 2014
i know right wrote:
<quoted text>Um hello captain oblivious I don't think she ignored anything I'm pretty sure she was parsing God for giving man the knowledge and wisdom to find that evil man. Lol and judging by the darwinian fairy tale you believe in you better start watching your back... Monkeys are getting smarter every day lol
hello hoss. so your god gave man the wisdom to find evil men but denied them the ability to prevent these acts? does not your god promise to protect you if you only believe? not sure of your darwinian thoughts but if a book promised me my prayers could be answered in over 47 scriptures and not a PROVEN prayer has been answered in the history of earth... one might want to look at another fairy tale
hmm

United States

#5 Feb 1, 2014
I agree with the comment from the Jesus Freak. God works in mysterious ways. She is not here to tell the story but, thank the good Lord her murderer was found. Prayers to the family and Amen for justice!!
dave

Toledo, OH

#7 Feb 2, 2014
hmm wrote:
I agree with the comment from the Jesus Freak. God works in mysterious ways. She is not here to tell the story but, thank the good Lord her murderer was found. Prayers to the family and Amen for justice!!
even more spectacular... humans give credit to a being when someone is murdered or in a car wreck that someone survives but fail to thank the same being when all is well
hmm

United States

#8 Feb 2, 2014
I thank the Lord everyday. I was in a real bad car wreck( hit by some jerk) and was thrown from the vehicle. The last person I spoke to was the Lord because I thought I was going to die. Miraculously I survived because the Lord still had plans for me. The Lord intervenes when it is plan. Apparently he was ready for Ms. Jones to come home. She is in a better place with our Lord and Saviour. Amen
dave

United States

#9 Feb 2, 2014
hmm wrote:
I thank the Lord everyday. I was in a real bad car wreck( hit by some jerk) and was thrown from the vehicle. The last person I spoke to was the Lord because I thought I was going to die. Miraculously I survived because the Lord still had plans for me. The Lord intervenes when it is plan. Apparently he was ready for Ms. Jones to come home. She is in a better place with our Lord and Saviour. Amen
you spoke to the lord because thats the lord you have been indoctrinated since birth. you could have been taught a couch was your lord from birth and that would be your savior! its amazing how everyone can see the craziness of every religion..... other than their own
hmm

United States

#10 Feb 2, 2014
So Dave what do you look to for prayer a couch or are you just an atheist???
dave

United States

#11 Feb 3, 2014
hmm wrote:
So Dave what do you look to for prayer a couch or are you just an atheist???
very fair question for which i dont have the answer. i stopped trying to define or put a face/story to our creator a long time ago. for whatever reason, this answer is above our ability to resolve. what is not above my comprehension is the blatant falsities of the bibles account of this creator. it is simply a publication of man from a specific era, in a small region of the world. Every religion claims their answered prayers as proof of their god. yet the only examples they can provide of this power can be explained by coincidence,(usually all medically related) because they cannot be proved or disproved.
car mat

Morehead, KY

#12 Feb 7, 2014
state of ky. are going to ask for death penalty in this case ,,both are white trash pieces of shit

United States

#13 Feb 10, 2014
He deserves the death penalty, for sure. Maybe he will decide he can't do all this time and he will murder himself.
lock them up

United States

#14 Feb 12, 2014
I am so glad the family can get some kind of closure...or begin too...think of the fear that woman felt...I hope they spend out the rest of their life in a jail cell thinking about what they have done. I guess that's why the girl ran off to Florida to try to escape getting caught...so glad that she was found too!
Really people

United States

#15 Feb 12, 2014
Really y'all all are so dumb you ever think maybe he threatened her life!! I know for a fact Ciji is not even a fighter she's never done drugs she's always had a job since the day she was 16!! An she didn't run too Florida she's from there an been there an back since an went back!! She was working because she keeps a job if not two a time!! An was in school!! You really must not know her too be talking all this bull shit! Know your fuck facts before you run your mouth!! Please an thanks
lock them up

United States

#16 Feb 12, 2014
So it makes it ok for her to take part in a murder of a defenseless lady and steal from her ....I am sorry, i wouldn't kill anyone because threatened my life if I didn't help.....whatever the story is..I.hope whoever took part in this gets punished to the fullest extent of the law
Really people

United States

#17 Feb 12, 2014
It's said she never went in she was in the car!! So how did she do it!! An how the fuck do you know what you would do if someone threatened you an also your Family's life!! I honestly don't know what she did I'm saying for a fact she's not a violent person I hit her in the mouth an her not hit me!! She was like my sister I know she couldn't have done this!!
convict the killers

United States

#18 Feb 13, 2014
She recognized her riding the school bus! The whole street had problems with her and the rest of them acting like thugs and breaking in homes! Even if she "just sat in the car"'that is an accessory to murder. If someone threatened my life or my family's life it still wouldn't convince me to be apart of killing a elderly lady...even if she went there just to still cause she wasn't supposed to be home. That is what the problem is with people. They are always wanting something for nothing. The whole crew needs to be punished and any affiliate
WHATTIMEISIT

Louisville, KY

#19 Feb 13, 2014
Things to do while sitting in a car outside a home being burglarized:
Distract someone who shows up unexpectedly; wait for the signal from the lookout at the end of the road "the popo are coming"; be a lookout themselves signal the burglar inside the house "someone is here";
criminals know someone needs to stay and guard the car; they also know to pick a driver they can trust to get them away from the scene.
Do you think you'd pick someone you had threatened to kill to get you the hell out of there?
convict the killers

United States

#20 Feb 13, 2014
Exactly, if he's had threatened her, she could have let the police know, she could have set something up where they showed up to. He would have been none the wiser how they found out. She didn't do that because she wanted that money too!! Maybe it wasn't in the plan for it to end with murder, but it did. She is no better. I hope that they catch anyone who is affiliated, no matter how little they contributed
Really people

United States

#21 Feb 16, 2014
I really don't know what happend I wasn't there!! I just never in a million years thought she would be twisted up in a mess like this!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nobody's Lives Matters 3 min ol slick 6
good for you blacks 17 min kyman 4
********** Life is good in Trumpland! ************ (Feb '17) 17 min Juan Carlos 882
Why does UPC cry so much? 19 min Juan Carlos 34
we need to exstink the white man 22 min kyman 16
the music thread (Jan '12) 31 min Musikologist 132
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min ChromiuMan 166,385

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages