Replace Mitch in 2014 for a Real lead...

Replace Mitch in 2014 for a Real leader and Not a Crook

Posted in the Lexington-Fayette Forum

Anonymous

Livingston, TN

#1 Jul 2, 2013
Mitch and his jap wife have made themselves very rich on the backs of all people living in Kentucky and keeping our president from making more jobs for all Americans..
Elect a Democrat in 2014 and 2016 to help the middle class.

Grimes will challenge McConnell for U.S. Senate seat in 2014

Published: July 1, 2013 Updated 50 minutes ago
By Jack Brammer [email protected]

FRANKFORT Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes announced Monday that she will seek the Democratic nomination to challenge Republican U.S. Sen. Mitch McConnell in 2014.

Grimes' entry into the race sets up what is expected to be an expensive, bruising contest between a wily, seasoned veteran who leads Republicans in the U.S. Senate and an emerging star in the Kentucky Democratic Party.

Grimes, a Lexington lawyer in her first term as secretary of state, has been conducting "due diligence" about entering the race since late April.

"I'm here today to tell you that I have met with my supporters. We have had a great conversation and determined and decided that we can make the best move, the best difference in the Commonwealth of Kentucky, by running for U.S. Senate," Grimes told reporters after meeting privately with several supporters at a Frankfort office building near Democratic Party headquarters
Jim

Falcon, KY

#2 Jul 2, 2013
Yea right. Obama hates the coal industry so he's the reason millions of people are out of work!
osama

Georgetown, KY

#3 Jul 2, 2013
US MUSLIMS LOVES DEMOCRATS. ONE MADE ONE OF OUR DARK BROTHERS YOUR LEADER.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus was an atheist 56 min Neo 5
Reposted, questions for butthurt libs. 1 hr Two cents 8
How Often Toyota Pays Bonuses? How much? (Jan '13) 1 hr UAWisOVER 97
meshell spencer Nov 16 Me and mine 6
Bald guy in a white Navigator Nov 13 Cookie 1
updating city and state on topix Nov 13 sarah 1
Best family law lawyers in Lexington (Sep '16) Nov 12 George 3

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance