'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
DITCH MITCH

Vine Grove, KY

#169318 Jul 7, 2014
Martin Luther King Jr Bridge Covered With Racist Graffiti (Video)

For the second time in two weeks, vandals have defaced the Martin Luther King Jr. Bridge in Fort Wayne, Indiana with racist and vulgar language.

http://aattp.org/martin-luther-king-jr-bridge...

Bet they are real proud of this too.....lowlife racists.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“I am the 99%”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#169319 Jul 7, 2014
DemocRATS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah yeah...'rhetoric and talking points' when you don't have the answer. Fine...
Look up just CA since Obama is the president, passed over 700 regulations ... everything is to costly and difficult to anyone who owns business ...
LOL you only partially understand your own talking points! The Republican claim is "The ACA is over 700 PAGES of regulations" not 700 new regulations :P
Learn your own rhetoric.
Even if true (it is not) you still didn't answer my question. What does any of this have to do with passing a clean infrastructure bill?

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#169321 Jul 7, 2014
DemocRATS wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry Reid make all those decisions what will go and what would not and you know that is true. Republicans don't block just because they don't like Harry Reid ...you know that's true...Obama is hiding behind Harry and you know that's true...also...!!!!!
So why didn't they pass the bill and let Harry get the blame for blocking it?

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#169322 Jul 7, 2014
H.R. 7311 reauthorizes and revises several laws related to human trafficking. Among its
provisions, H.R. 7311 expands eligibility for visas and non-visa status for trafficking victims
and their families. The changes will enable more individuals to reside in the United States
and permit them to receive federal benefits. Additionally, H.R. 7311 imposes higher fees for
certain nonimmigrant visas.
CBO estimates that H.R. 7311 will increase direct spending by less than $500,000 in fiscal
year 2009 and by $22 million over the 2009-2018 period. CBO estimates that H.R. 7311 will
increase revenue by $8 million in fiscal year 2010 and by $24 million over the 2009-2018
period. On net, the law will decrease budget deficits by $2 million over the 2009-2018
period.

http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofil...
DemocRATS

United States

#169327 Jul 7, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
So why didn't they pass the bill and let Harry get the blame for blocking it?
Our Congress is out of control both Democrats and Republicans only care for their wealth and careers...no one cares for the people ... Obama 'the most transparent administration in US history' is not helping and it's not so transparent after all........

Flat Lick Ky.

#169328 Jul 7, 2014
Border Crisis – Senator Dick Durbin Blames George Bush For Signing A Democrat Bill On His Last “Days” In Office…

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/07/0...
DemocRATS

United States

#169329 Jul 7, 2014
<quoted text>
LOL you only partially understand your own talking points! The Republican claim is "The ACA is over 700 PAGES of regulations" not 700 new regulations :P
Learn your own rhetoric.
Even if true (it is not) you still didn't answer my question. What does any of this have to do with passing a clean infrastructure bill?
Was I talking about ACA...?? NO...I was talking about business regulations...under Obama are strangling businesses. Taxes are highest in the country, state tax is about 10%. California use to be 8th in the world's economy, now one by one towns are going bankrupt. Governor, State Senate and legislatures are all Democrats. They can do what ever they want. So many left this once beautiful state, now even Hollywood hypocrites are filming out of state even country and asking Obama for a tax brake, Obama's 1%s...who are you kidding ...??

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#169330 Jul 7, 2014
DemocRATS wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and liberals are over regulating everything, taxes are too high ... it's hard to do anything with this administration.
Obama is going in history as the worst president ever...don't forget, he failed in every department.
Unless a person makes more than $400K per year no one has seen a Federal Tax increase since Bush's 2003 Tax Cuts. Moron.
DemocRATS

United States

#169332 Jul 7, 2014
Not State tax...I meant
SALES tax...about 10%.
(CA)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#169333 Jul 7, 2014
DemocRATS wrote:
<quoted text>
Was I talking about ACA...?? NO...I was talking about business regulations...under Obama are strangling businesses. Taxes are highest in the country, state tax is about 10%. California use to be 8th in the world's economy, now one by one towns are going bankrupt. Governor, State Senate and legislatures are all Democrats. They can do what ever they want. So many left this once beautiful state, now even Hollywood hypocrites are filming out of state even country and asking Obama for a tax brake, Obama's 1%s...who are you kidding ...??
Tell you what. Find me one chart that shows fewer business or millionaires NOW in California than it was 10 years ago.
You Repubs ever think about a little research before typing out what your brains are telling you?
Business and millionaires have doubled in CA since 1997.
http://web.stanford.edu/group/scspi/_media/wo...
DemocRATS

United States

#169334 Jul 7, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Unless a person makes more than $400K per year no one has seen a Federal Tax increase since Bush's 2003 Tax Cuts. Moron.
Sorry that you're so uninformed or not living in CA. Everyone got tax increase under Obama, from $1.00 and up...!!!!!!!

If you believe Obama's fibs, that's your problem.

Obama tells you one thing and does the opposite, that's Saul Alinsky schooling, but I can't help if you are so lame to believe Obama and his lies..........how many times did Obama lied, people lost track.

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#169336 Jul 7, 2014
DemocRATS wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep dancing around to avoid my question.
What has any of this got to do with Republicans not passing a clean infrastructure bill?

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#169337 Jul 7, 2014
DemocRATS wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Congress is out of control both Democrats and Republicans only care for their wealth and careers...no one cares for the people ... Obama 'the most transparent administration in US history' is not helping and it's not so transparent after all........
FINALLY someone admits Republicans share the blame.
The one and only

Owensboro, KY

#169339 Jul 7, 2014
Ah
DemocRATS

United States

#169340 Jul 7, 2014
<quoted text>
You keep dancing around to avoid my question.
What has any of this got to do with Republicans not passing a clean infrastructure bill?
As I said before both parties are corrupt and crooks, including Mafia King dirty Harry Reid ... they make deals with each other every day, but fight in front of us. Divide and rule.
DemocRATS

Whittier, CA

#169343 Jul 7, 2014
<quoted text>
FINALLY someone admits Republicans share the blame.
I always did... Obama promised to 'fix' the Congress, remember ....?????

Only Obama's [transparency] is very MURKY! Harry Reid is a crook...!!

Since: Jun 12

Deadwood, SD

#169344 Jul 7, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Normally I would agree with you, but there's a pesky little law preventing that.
Since when has our government followed the laws in the books?

They make their own laws, then change them to fit the situation. They choose whether to enforce them, or not.

Its as if we are living in a Monarchy.

Flat Lick Ky.

#169346 Jul 7, 2014
_Twisted Wicked_ wrote:
<quoted text>Since when has our government followed the laws in the books?
They make their own laws, then change them to fit the situation. They choose whether to enforce them, or not.
Its as if we are living in a Monarchy.
Congress could fix the immigration laws.!!!

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#169347 Jul 7, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Congress could fix the immigration laws.!!!
We HAVE immigration laws,

Obama will not enforce them.

He uses executive orders to grant immunity to some, while others must wait the full time to gain citizenship, not fair to the majority of folks trying to do the right thing.

Next time i`m pulled over and accused of having an illegal bag of weed, i`m gonna declare that its NOT illegal, it is an undocumented bag of weed, and i must be left alone.
DemocRATS

Whittier, CA

#169348 Jul 7, 2014
http://www.forbes.com/sites/dalebuss/2014/04/...

It makes sense for Toyota to leave California for Texas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any 1 no how 2 get a hold of kandi daily 14 min James 1
marijuana?? 27 min Hard Knock 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min spaceship 133,421
Frankie Hensley (May '09) 1 hr Old friend 109
n.p.d. hands tied 1 hr LAWABIDINGCITIZEN 1
larry wayne hall 1 hr sunnyky 3
Keshia R 2 hr waitress 6
More from around the web

Lexington-Fayette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM