'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 289312 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

SAD

Flatwoods, KY

#145978 Jan 23, 2014
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED wrote:
<quoted text>SPOKEn LIKE A TRUE REPEWBLICAN!!!!!
So they say,but it makes reading so much easier for people like me who has hard time seeing print.

Since: Oct 09

#145979 Jan 23, 2014
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us how you really feel.
That is totally wrong!
I AM NOT GLASGOW!
I gave you and your cohorts opportunity to have all my accounts, you were ALL TOO SKEERED!

That deal is GONE.

I apologized for the hurtful things I said to you, because I was wrong to do that.
Tofy knows me better than any of you.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#145980 Jan 23, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have NOT paid attention to you colleagues, Your improper use of one word, negates your entire argument (it means you MUST too stupid to argue.
You misused "then" when you should have used "than". I have seen you do this many times.
If then...more than...see the proper use?
pedantic AND ad an hominem attack
Who do you think you are, Me?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#145981 Jan 23, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Walker calls raising minimum wage 'political grandstanding stunt' that will kill jobs
But Walker says raising the minimum wage will lead to job losses and opportunities for young people to find entry-level positions.
Walker says those who support a higher minimum wage are using "misguided political rhetoric."
http://www.startribune.com/politics/241691421...
Repubs would love it in the US if they could pay the .30/hr like in China.
Michele Bachmann said,“Literally, if we took away the minimum wage — if conceivably it was gone — we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level.”

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#145985 Jan 23, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Mission Accomplished......
Only when the empty suit resigns. Then America will once again become a leader in the world.

Paris

#145986 Jan 23, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>You are obviously poorly educated and a product of a bad upbringing.
Throwing stones in glass houses is not the smartest thing to do, but then again it's you.

Paris

#145988 Jan 23, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>lunatic biblethumpers are a dime a dozen. teahadist has no credibilty because of whackobirds like moochelle the child-farmer.
Since you ridicule God, you must have evolved from monkeys. Explains a lot my little bot.

Paris

#145989 Jan 23, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Krauthammer on abortion: Roe decision ‘an abomination’ that subverted the democratic process [VIDEO]

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/01/23/krauthammer...
Of course, it was never a law. The same game they are playing with gays. The can't get what they want through congress, so the get liberal judges to subvert congress and the American people.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#145990 Jan 23, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure beats evolving from a snail, fakeriot. And if you're an example of God's work...bwahahahahahaha
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145991 Jan 23, 2014
O'Reilly to interview Obama for Super Bowl pregame show
Interview also to be taped for O'Reilly's show

(CNN)—While most of us spend Super Bowl Sunday in front of the TV, President Barack Obama typically spends it on TV

The interview might be more lively than other sit-downs with Obama since O'Reilly hasn't interviewed him in three years and since Fox News is the television home of opposition to the Obama administration. But it's entirely logical for the President to do the interview -- it's an opportunity to be heard by one of the biggest television audiences of the year.

Read more: http://www.wptz.com/news/politics/oreilly-to-...

Location hidden

#145992 Jan 23, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Only when the empty suit resigns. Then America will once again become a leader in the world.
Does that mean once again we'll have to go back to invading nations looking for WMDs?

“ Trumpanzees...”

#145993 Jan 23, 2014
American Lady wrote:
(CNN)—While most of us spend Super Bowl Sunday in front of the TV, President Barack Obama typically spends it on TV
The interview might be more lively than other sit-downs with Obama since O'Reilly hasn't interviewed him in three years and since Fox News is the television home of opposition to the Obama administration. But it's entirely logical for the President to do the interview -- it's an opportunity to be heard by one of the biggest television audiences of the year.
He's the President.
If you feel dissed, call CSPAN

Location hidden

#145994 Jan 23, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
The market for wages should dictate the going rate of pay for any job. Not a false minimum wage rate of pay or a prevailing wage rate set by the government.
Why do you think an NBA player makes millions? The market sets the rate of pay.
Someone flipping burgers should be paid what the market will bear. If you find that it takes $4 per hour then that is what it should be. If you can't find someone for $4 you pay more until you fill the positions. Simple economics.
"Simple economics". True just like in China. How about child labor? You for that also? My friend's father started in the coal mine at age 12. Would that be okay? I got it,, why not go back to when miners were not paid currency? You Repubs could pay everyone with your own company script and open a company store.
NBA players make millions because they entertain millions plus their employers make millions from them. Wait a minute. If NBA players are paid millions because they make their employers millions then how much should Walmart employees get for making the Walton's Billions?

Location hidden

#145995 Jan 23, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Maybe O'Reilly is going to have a change of heart like Beck and apologize for being so wrong.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#145996 Jan 23, 2014
American Lady wrote:
"Fox News is the television home of opposition to the Obama administration."
Fair and Balanced...right?

yea, right, right wing, wing nut, nut job
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145997 Jan 23, 2014
OBAMA 'A SUBHUMAN,' HILLARY 'HAS SCROTUMS'
Rock star unloads on president, Republicans

Nugent, who is also a WND columnist, acknowledged many people would consider his remarks “inflammatory speech.”

“Well, I would call it inflammatory speech when it’s your job to protect Americans and you look into the television camera and say what difference does it make that I failed in my job to provide security and we have four dead Americans. What difference does that make? Not to a chimpanzee or Hillary Clinton, I guess it doesn’t matter.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/rock-star-unloads-...

CrossWinds
IF Hillary becomes president, we are in the end times......

semperfipar
Comparing Hilliary's intelligence to that of a chimpanzee made me laugh. But I think it is probably an insult to chimps.

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145998 Jan 23, 2014
PRO-LIFE MOVEMENT SEEING MAJOR YOUTH SURGE
'Young people just simply believe that an unborn child is a life'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/pro-life-movement-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145999 Jan 23, 2014
LEFTISTS' HOPES OF TEA PARTY DYING ARE DASHED
'Real people have been involved in real activities aimed at impacting politics'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/leftists-hopes-of-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#146000 Jan 23, 2014
OBAMA'S CRINGE-WORTHY REMARKS ABOUT SLAYING BABIES
While abortion foes defend 'inalienable right to life' at D.C. rally

Dr. Ben. S Carson, world-renowned professor emeritus of neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins, wrote in a commentary that his professional career has been devoted to saving and enhancing lives, and he’s sometimes seen what many consider miraculous events.

“Most of us instinctively want to protect helpless creatures and sometimes go to great lengths to do so. The television commercials about abused animals are poignant, and as a society, we sometimes delay or cancel large construction projects to protect an ‘endangered’ insect, amphibian or fish. Yet many of us turn a blind eye to the wanton slaughter of millions of helpless human babies, who are much more sophisticated than some of the other creatures, when nothing is at stake other than the convenience of one or both parents.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/obamas-cringe-wort...

“ Trumpanzees...”

#146001 Jan 23, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing wrong with my punctuation. I am no longer in school, so I don't have to give a rats if I write something the way I speak. Perhaps you should correct and grade your friend who always uses the term, "I seen that." LOL.... and she worked for the government? LOL.
Pooping on my patio is their way of *assessing that they can't control their bowels, much like you can't control you mouth. It's what people call diarrhea mouth.
It's too bad I had to point out to you that elephants and tigers are not farm-type animals. At you vintage age you should have already known that.
"When I pointed out" --- Crow was quick to retaliate. Is that better non comprehensive poopsie pop?
Yes, it's pretty obvious that since you are so critical of other peoples' spelling that you carefully use spell-check for fear of making a grammatical error of which someone could call you on. Yeah, you do have a huge ego, and think so highly of yourself, much like your fraud-in-chief prez. LOL....sorry, got things to do, so I won't be interested in what your come-back is. See me come green-up.
Oh, and by the way. Us Yankee's don't use the term "green-up". I learnt that frum my Southern bud. Up North us Yanks call it Springtime. But I like the term "green-up" bestes. Cuz I like my Southern bud. When in Rome......
"spell-check for fear of making a grammatical error of which someone could call you on."
spell check points out errors in grammar? Genius.

also, "...error of which..." is a grammatical error, so there's that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should we just give the blacks their own state ... 3 min Laughing at CRYBA... 11
Who's T's Next Victim 7 min Ghost 17
Pam allred (Mar '17) 26 min What a sexy man 11
Who's snitchin 29 min Mkg 4
1950s & 60s music Sat Cedric aka cocaine 9
yes I'm iam a hater I hate you! Sat Cedric aka cocaine 1
the bit*h Alice nasir Sep 22 Cedric aka cocaine 8

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages