'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 279208 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#145731 Jan 21, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
lafraud cry-a-thon: 1 year 76 days.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#145732 Jan 21, 2014
Jay wrote:
A Surprise Victory For Republicans
Posted on January 17, 2014
Guy Benson at Hot Air posted an article today on the special election held in Arkansas on Tuesday. The election took place in Craighead County, which has not been represented by a Republican in the state senate since reconstruction. John Cooper, the Republican candidate, won the election with 57.21 percent of the vote.
Obama is down to 31%.
hahahaa!
How many votes did they have to throw away to get a republican ?
So he's your next big hope? He'll say something stupid tomorrow
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#145733 Jan 21, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>that's how all old fat women talk, isn't it
She must have a funhouse mirror.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#145734 Jan 21, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people on here are sick of you! You never have an original thought of your own, cut and paste numbnutz!
You are also a pathetic, fabricator of other people's lives.
Check yourself in with your shrink. You are a disgusting, sick in the mind hateful wench, and what comes around goes around, so prepare yourself, you lunatic, lame-brain, liar!
Hey Ms R, Jaylo's after you...
Beep Beep
if he catches you you're through.
CarltheCoalMiner

Lexington, KY

#145737 Jan 21, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Not much of a plan if 53 years later it still hasn't been done. Get back with us in another 53 years and we'll give it another look.
read it a few more times.
SALT I
SALT II
Nuclear test ban
Nuclear non proliferation

etc.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#145738 Jan 21, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
She must have a funhouse mirror.
hope so...it's the only way she
s seen anything below the waist for forty years
She needs someone to hold up her titties before she can measure her waist.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#145739 Jan 21, 2014
Ex-Governor of VirginiaIindicted on Bribery Charges
By David Ingram and Gary Robertson
Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:09pm EST

(Reuters)- Former Virginia governor Robert McDonnell and his wife were indicted on Tuesday by a federal grand jury and charged with accepting bribes in the form of money and gifts from the chief executive of a dietary supplements maker.

In exchange, the Justice Department said, McDonnell introduced the company to Virginia health officials and promoted Star's products including to Virginia universities which it suggested conduct related studies.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/01/21/us-...

Taking money under the table and using his gubernatorial influence to promote a fat-cat buddy's corporation. How very Republican of him.

Hey RC Co-Cola, Calvin and all the other Libs who keep this thread worth reading!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#145740 Jan 21, 2014
Crow__ wrote:
(Reuters)- Former Virginia governor Robert McDonnell and his wife were indicted on Tuesday by a federal grand jury and charged with accepting bribes in the form of money and gifts from the chief executive of a dietary supplements maker.
In exchange, the Justice Department said, McDonnell introduced the company to Virginia health officials and promoted Star's products including to Virginia universities which it suggested conduct related studies.
Taking money under the table and using his gubernatorial influence to promote a fat-cat buddy's corporation. How very Republican of him.
Hey RC Co-Cola, Calvin and all the other Libs who keep this thread worth reading!
CAW! CAW! CAW!.........
Florida State House Candidate Joshua Black Says Obama Should Be Hanged For War Crimes.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/21/josh...
Concur.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#145741 Jan 21, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people on here are sick of you! You never have an original thought of your own, cut and paste numbnutz!
You are also a pathetic, fabricator of other people's lives.
Check yourself in with your shrink. You are a disgusting, sick in the mind hateful wench, and what comes around goes around, so prepare yourself, you lunatic, lame-brain, liar!
You mean YOU and your circus clown socks are sick of all those TRUTHFUL articles I post. hahaha Suck it up sissy boy. I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE. I have been here since this thread started and unlike you and your loser lemmings I don't have the time or the desire to jump from thread to thread spreading gloom, doom, racism. hate, and bigotry. Feel free to just read the )8~D> batshit crazy LISA loon's CUT AND PASTE from the Winged Nut Daily, CONservative Nut Tree Drama, fauxbox, and jihad sites dumbass. I don't care, I don't post them for you. But I am glad they chap your whiny ass.

You think that picture of Suzanne Pleshette she sent you is her...hahahahahahaha (her self described description hahaha) You are such a loser lemming.

You perfectly describe yourself and your perverted buddies, goatshitforbrains, wtf, chemtrail zombie serb,)8~D> batshit crazy LISA loon, and all of ari's sock puppets. Get you some Obamacare and seek some mental evals. You losers need some shock treatments. Oh yeah, and fo sissyboy.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145742 Jan 21, 2014
Where's post #'s - 145735, 145736

huummmm

Ha ha ha ...

You mods are pathetic sometimes ...
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#145743 Jan 21, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ms R, Jaylo's after you...
Beep Beep
if he catches you you're through.
hahaha, that sissyboy don't bother me. Such a whiner.

Sorry you didn't get any snow. You were out of school right?

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#145744 Jan 21, 2014
Crow__ wrote:
Hey Crow, good to see you here when I am. I seen that article and was going to post it. haha

Typical repuke GOVERNOR mentality.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#145746 Jan 21, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>CAW! CAW! CAW!.........
Florida State House Candidate Joshua Black Says Obama Should Be Hanged For War Crimes.
Concur.

First they will have to prosecute BUSH/CHENEY/RUMSFIELD. Bet it made you giddy terming it as hanging a black President. Go back to your president bashing site and bash the gays like you enjoy so much, you racist bigot.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#145747 Jan 21, 2014
American Lady wrote:
huummmm
Ha ha ha ...
Not as pathetic asYOU.

BRAVO MODS

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#145748 Jan 21, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>CAW! CAW! CAW!.........
Concur.
What war crimes? bin Laden? You know it's crap like this that keeps Repubs from ever being back in the White House. Most people just don't find that much hate.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#145749 Jan 21, 2014
American Lady wrote:
huummmm
Ha ha ha ...
Mods? It's the NSA getting their case together against you. Enjoy the FEMA camp you anti-American.
Jay

Springville, TN

#145750 Jan 21, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean YOU and your circus clown socks are sick of all those TRUTHFUL articles I post. hahaha Suck it up sissy boy. I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE. I have been here since this thread started and unlike you and your loser lemmings I don't have the time or the desire to jump from thread to thread spreading gloom, doom, racism. hate, and bigotry. Feel free to just read the )8~D> batshit crazy LISA loon's CUT AND PASTE from the Winged Nut Daily, CONservative Nut Tree Drama, fauxbox, and jihad sites dumbass. I don't care, I don't post them for you. But I am glad they chap your whiny ass.
You think that picture of Suzanne Pleshette she sent you is her...hahahahahahaha (her self described description hahaha) You are such a loser lemming.
You perfectly describe yourself and your perverted buddies, goatshitforbrains, wtf, chemtrail zombie serb,)8~D> batshit crazy LISA loon, and all of ari's sock puppets. Get you some Obamacare and seek some mental evals. You losers need some shock treatments. Oh yeah, and fo sissyboy.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH

You fo, it's so peaceful when you finally leave and go to your belfry.

You don't have to jump from thread to thread spreading gloom, doom, racism, hate and bigotry. You fill these pages with it, and that's enough for anyone to have to scroll through.

You're sick woman! Go getcha some help before you blow a blood vessel. High blood pressure much? Nah, you wouldn't admit it even if you did.

Come on there, sorry loser, make up some more stories about people! Nah, you don't hate anyone, you blasphemous liar!
Jay

Springville, TN

#145751 Jan 21, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>What war crimes? bin Laden? You know it's crap like this that keeps Repubs from ever being back in the White House. Most people just don't find that much hate.

"Most people don't hate that much?" Really?

Wrong! You need to go back and read republiCrone's imaginary postings of her opponents.

She has no original thought of her own and spends all night searching for books to publish on here the next day.......scroll, scroll, scroll!

Since: Oct 09

#145752 Jan 21, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>What war crimes? bin Laden? You know it's crap like this that keeps Repubs from ever being back in the White House. Most people just don't find that much hate.
May a drone from Paradisio fly up you@$$!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#145754 Jan 21, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
First they will have to prosecute BUSH/CHENEY/RUMSFIELD. Bet it made you giddy terming it as hanging a black President. Go back to your president bashing site and bash the gays like you enjoy so much, you racist bigot.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
They should be hanged too. They are no better than Obama even though they are white.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Engineer Explains Why Chumps Wall Is Implausible 4 min Skeeter 9
Ruby jo upchurch 5 min Know u better ask 8
WLEX-TV Takes A Stand 9 min Skeeter 35
its time 11 min Throwitnreverse 2
Who is Richard Danser? (Aug '16) Wed Concerned 2
Wendell Marrs/All Phase Roofing Jul 14 I know him well 3
a random thread Jul 14 amanda 3

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance