'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 279106 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#136842 Nov 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry ...
you'd be WRONG!
I've put my name on here before ...
It's definitely NOT 'lisa'...
Later
you libTURDS are beginning to ...
BORE
the
living
HELL
out of me ...
)8~D>
Later, Lisa...where you going? Running low on Bear grease?(wink, wink)
KKK meeting?
Hello

Cadiz, KY

#136844 Nov 26, 2013
Hey Mister C, Where have you been? Missed you!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#136845 Nov 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Batkid: President Obama Denied Audience With Nation's Most Popular 5-Year-Old
http://sfist.com/2013/11/25/president_obama_d...
As usual, you post deceptive one liners dumbass:

I put it in research bar, I would never click on any of these ignorant losers sites. Arisocks....a prime example why.

From the article above...

As Batkid's heroic rescue of our nation's cold hearts continues from the streets of San Francisco to the morning talk show circuit, our tiny national hero has suddenly found himself too busy to talk with the leader of the free world. Such is the life of a kindergarten superhero.

President Obama is visiting San Francisco this week on a fundraising mission to meet with his historically lucrative donor base in the Bay Area. After Team Obama crafted a special message to Batkid on his big day earlier this month, the White House reached out to the young celebrity and cancer patient for a one-on-one meeting on Miles "Batkid" Scott's home turf. Unfortunately for the President, Miles was already booked today on Good Morning America where the young hero got to meet lower-ranking Democrat George Stephanopoulos instead.

I wouldn't doubt if he didn't invite him to the White House since he couldn't see him in SF. He is a special little boy and the President recognized him as such. Keep trying loon.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
ROTFL

Jackson, MI

#136846 Nov 26, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right. They label something "Obama" and run with it despite the FACTS. They wouldn't believe it if Jesus showed up and told him on fauxbox. They would call him a Jesus imposter if it wasn't something they wanted to hear. They are pathetic and downright disgusting. I am glad I am a liberal like my Daddy. When turning 18 and about to register to vote, I ask him why he was a democrat instead of a republiCON and he told me those people only cater to themselves and the rich and didn't care about the common man. He was so right. But being a career Army soldier he taught us to always respect the President whether we like him or not. Too bad these CONS forgot that. After all, they are elected by the MAJORITY. That concept is over their pointy tin foiled covered heads. lol
Enjoy your post so much.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
A majority? LOLOL, ROTFL,

vote fraud in countless districts, 51% and 8 million less votes than in 2008,

ROTFL, baaaaaaaaaa

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#136847 Nov 26, 2013
If the DNC received no votes in the next election, a message would be sent. If no RhINOs received votes in the following election, both sides would be more receptive to term limits.
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#136848 Nov 26, 2013
TeaBaggers in Religious Fervor Mode.......

Atlas Shrugged: Part I - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlas_Shrugged:_Part_I - Similar to Atlas Shrugged: Part I - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Atlas Shrugged: Part I is a 2011 American film adaptation of part of Ayn Rand's 1957 novel Atlas Shrugged, intended as the first .... Additionally, it was reported that Tea Party groups across the country were plugging the movie trailer on their ...
Atlas Shrugged: Part II - Atlas Shrugged: Part III - The Mystery of Al Capone's Vault

The Tea Party and Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged | Megan Gibson ...
www.theguardian.com/.../2011/.../tea-party-mo... - Similar to The Tea Party and Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged | Megan Gibson ...
Apr 22, 2011 ... The Tea Party and Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged. Ayn Rand is a cult figure for Tea Party types, but if a bad movie gets them reading, they may be ...

'Atlas Shrugged - Part I,' Ayn Rand's Opus - Review - NYTimes.com
www.nytimes.com/.../movies/atlas-shrugged-par... . html
Rating: 1/2 - Review by CARINA CHOCANO - Apr 28, 2011
Apr 28, 2011 ... Movie Review |'Atlas Shrugged: Part I'... it was published in 1957, that “Atlas Shrugged,” Ayn Rand's grandiloquent doorstop of a masterwork,...

Tea Party Group Pushes Ayn Rand Movie - NationalJournal.com
www.nationaljournal.com/.../tea-party-group-p... ...- Similar to Tea Party Group Pushes Ayn Rand Movie - NationalJournal.com
Mar 23, 2011 ... Conservatives with ties to the tea party are hoping a new movie ... a special screening of Atlas Shrugged, a film version of the Ayn Rand cult ...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#136849 Nov 26, 2013
Murray Rothbard is the Messiah of the Libertarian Party...

Murray Rothbard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murray_Rothbard - Similar to Murray Rothbard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The delay in receiving his PhD was due in part to conflict with his advisor,... Rothbard founded the Center for Libertarian Studies in 1976 and the Journal of ...
How Murray Rothbard Became a Libertarian - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch...
93 min - Oct 21, 2013 - Uploaded by Libertarianism.org
A prolific author and Austrian economist, Murray Rothbard promoted a ... In this talk, given at ...

Search for videos of Murray Rothbard founder of Libertarian Party

Exposing the Racist History Of Libertarianism And Murray ...
www.businessinsider.com/exposing-the-racist-h... ...- Similar to Exposing the Racist History Of Libertarianism And Murray ...
Oct 3, 2011 ... Murray Rothbard was the student of Ludwig Von Mises and a friend of ... This part of libertarian history is a part that the libertarians would like to ...

Murray Rothbard - RationalWiki
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Murray_Rothbard - Similar to Murray Rothbard - RationalWiki
Nov 18, 2013 ... Murray Rothbard (1926-1995) was an Austrian school economist and ... politics, he later worked with Lew Rockwell, founder and then president of the ... He worked within the Libertarian Party during the 1970s and 1980s, and ...

“ Trumpanzees...”

#136850 Nov 26, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL, baaaaaaaaaa
if you can't count them, it's not official
and it's 8 million fewer, not less
use them educated words, make Mama Lisa proud
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#136852 Nov 26, 2013
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL, baaaaaaaaaa
YES baaaaaaaaa goat, the MAJORITY. I know you idiots can't comprehend that but not only ONCE, but TWICE....the MAJORITY elected President Obama and for 5 years you repukes have been in denial. hahahaha Send in the clowns, that is all you losers offer. Watch the MAJORITY elect the FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT come 2016.

It's coming, watch for it loser lemming goat. Go back to your barn dumbass.

HILLARY 2016

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#136855 Nov 26, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
if you can't count them, it's not official
and it's 8 million fewer, not less
use them educated words, make Mama Lisa proud
hahaha, good one Calvin, I think the goat sock is related to Lisa. Must of just got out of incarceration or the loony bin.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Whoa

Cadiz, KY

#136859 Nov 26, 2013
VanillaGorilla wrote:
Being pro-womens rights, pro-gun control and in support of the PRESIDENT of our country does not make someone anti-American. It makes that person JUST AS American as you. Remember, our country is one which we can disagree on MANY issues and still be a patriot. It's the morons at FoxNews who are trying to convince you that someone who dares to have a differing viewpoint loves their country less and worse, is less of a human being. Wake up and see that that type of divisive politics are getting us nowhere.
There is not a "real" America and a "fake" America. Just people trying to make you think that to push their OWN political addenda.
Amen. Love the post. Could be no more true about what being a true American is. Difference is good. Difference of opinion is good. That is what makes us all Americans.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#136860 Nov 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
American Hollow
Rory Kennedy, USA, 1999
Synopsis
For one year, documentary filmmaker Rory Kennedy lived with the Appalachian Bowling family in Saul, Kentucky, one of the poorest and most isolated parts of the Appalachian Mountains, or as it is popularly termed: Appalachia. Because Kennedy got to know this family, under the undisputed leadership of 68-year-old Iree Bowling, from very close by while shooting her film AMERICAN HOLLOW, she was able to register from within how hard it is for these once so proud people to survive in rural America. Vital provisions like education and medical care are not available, while the achievements of the modern age (cars, televisions) are slowly entering their world. Although Iree has a history of alcoholism and abuse, she takes care of her bedridden mother and mentally handicapped sister, and for her children and grandchildren she is the one who can keep the Appalachian traditions alive.
- See more at: http://www.idfa.nl/industry/tags/project.aspx...
Maybe your 'Lisa' came from here ...
I've ALWAYS done things 'different'
BUT
IF
You wanna GET 'dirty'...
I can ...
no Mama, Lisa 'you' are from Danviille, home of the World's Biggest Loon
Now, let's GET 'dirty'. Can I wear the pointy hat this time?
Whoa

Cadiz, KY

#136862 Nov 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
American Hollow
Rory Kennedy, USA, 1999
Synopsis
For one year, documentary filmmaker Rory Kennedy lived with the Appalachian Bowling family in Saul, Kentucky, one of the poorest and most isolated parts of the Appalachian Mountains, or as it is popularly termed: Appalachia. Because Kennedy got to know this family, under the undisputed leadership of 68-year-old Iree Bowling, from very close by while shooting her film AMERICAN HOLLOW, she was able to register from within how hard it is for these once so proud people to survive in rural America. Vital provisions like education and medical care are not available, while the achievements of the modern age (cars, televisions) are slowly entering their world. Although Iree has a history of alcoholism and abuse, she takes care of her bedridden mother and mentally handicapped sister, and for her children and grandchildren she is the one who can keep the Appalachian traditions alive.

BUT
IF
You wanna GET 'dirty'...
I can ...
You really that mean hearted?
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#136863 Nov 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
American Hollow
Rory Kennedy, USA, 1999
Synopsis
BUT
IF
You wanna GET 'dirty'...
I can ...
lmao@ U )8~D> batshit crazy lush LISA loon. Did you chug your Jose' while surfing for this story or is that your family? I feel for those poor people in Eastern Kentucky. Turtleman and GRANDrand only care about them or show up when they need their votes. Are you excusing yourself for that dumbass call you made? You know they clearly said the nutjob was from DANVILLE. hahaha

You and your repuke socks are as dirty as they come. Go for it. Thanks in advance. More votes for the DEMS.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“ Trumpanzees...”

#136864 Nov 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
you lil low life, no class pUnk ...
Who talks about his member all the time ...
Is that how you plan on living your SORRY life from now on ...
Sorry ...
BUT that's about to be interrupted ...
Sooner than you'd THINK!
;~)
My life is about to be interrupted?
Again?
And, what's this about my member? Do go on...
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#136865 Nov 26, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
no Mama, Lisa 'you' are from Danviille, home of the World's Biggest Loon
Now, let's GET 'dirty'. Can I wear the pointy hat this time?
PRICELESS...you are on a roll. hahahaha Keep them coming. Loved the KKK meeting. haha I am lmao. She is certifiable.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“ Trumpanzees...”

#136866 Nov 26, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao@ U )8~D> batshit crazy lush LISA loon. Did you chug your Jose' while surfing for this story or is that your family? I feel for those poor people in Eastern Kentucky. Turtleman and GRANDrand only care about them or show up when they need their votes. Are you excusing yourself for that dumbass call you made? You know they clearly said the nutjob was from DANVILLE. hahaha
You and your repuke socks are as dirty as they come. Go for it. Thanks in advance. More votes for the DEMS.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Ms R, I've seen Kennedy's documentary. American Hollow is about a poor family in Eastern Kentucky, An awesome bunch of people and a strong family bond, held together by the Matriarch, probably the strongest character I've ever seen portrayed. And they were intelligent.
It's not Lisa's family.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#136867 Nov 26, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
PRICELESS...you are on a roll. hahahaha Keep them coming. Loved the KKK meeting. haha I am lmao. She is certifiable.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
I heard she got tossed out of the KKK for her radical views.
ROTFL

Jackson, MI

#136868 Nov 26, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
I truly wish you sodotard sheeple actually knew how much enjoyment I get out of watching you project your retardation, please, republiFAGS, post some more copy / paste and then get mad when someone owns you on it,

LOLOL, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
American Lady

Danville, KY

#136869 Nov 26, 2013
Whoa wrote:
<quoted text>
You really that mean hearted?
TRUTH isn't MEAN!
That is what has come from the Kennedy's visiting there.
Who IS the mean one?

BUT ...
MEANER ... if provoked!
Wanna try me?
;~)

~-~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ban Shooting Simulators 3 min Lolz 5
Protest at the court house? 4 min Peace 6
Correct tipping at Sonic 15 min Dont be a sheep 25
Clint Kinkead (Mar '09) 16 min princess 3
Who is Richard Danser? (Aug '16) Wed Concerned 2
Wendell Marrs/All Phase Roofing Jul 14 I know him well 3
a random thread Jul 14 amanda 3

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance