'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239488 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

Since: Apr 13

...I'm just DRAWN that way....

#135350 Nov 18, 2013
Jay wrote:
Nancy Pelosi as usual.
What does this have to do with our kitchen table?
"Rep. Nancy Pelosi attempts to explain her famous quote regarding Obamacare:“We have to pass the bill to find out what is in it.”
Her explanation explains, well, nothing."
http://www.conservativeactionalerts.com/2013/...
6 UPs...nice GayJay
peppy

London, UK

#135351 Nov 18, 2013
FREE DATING site

very very FREEE!!!!!!
http://sunstarxpress.me

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#135352 Nov 18, 2013
Heres the Truth wrote:
We have all sinned. It is the blood of Jesus that takes away our sins (1st Peter 1:18,19); not a prayer, self-righteousness, or a religious experience. Self-righteousness is a road to Hell (Romans 10:3-4; Mark 7:6-13). If you'll simply believe upon the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior, because of the blood He shed for your sins, then you will be saved.
Thessalonians 1:8 Warns "In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ."
Salvation is of God, and we have nothing to do with meriting, maintaining, or keeping it. Our part is to believe on Christ, trusting in His finished work of redemption to pay for our sins with His precious blood.
Jesus clearly stated in John 14:6... "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
To be saved, you simply stop trying to work your way to Heaven; and you rest in the finished work of Christ.
Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day.
how do you know it's true?
if you get saved they shove a basket in front of your face, what's up with that?
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#135353 Nov 18, 2013
It's the male "Sybil freak-show", aka uncle flabby, foolish scooter, lemming and SpeakUp, posting and replying to himself.
did u know

United States

#135358 Nov 18, 2013
James Daniel wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a 69 years old Vietnam Vet and I belong to the Tea Party. I'v never seen any thing you would call radical happen, ever. So would you tell me, young man or woman,what radical acts of violence have they committed? If that be true, will you give some examples of this radical crowd's violent acts. Can anyone else?
Or are you just regurgitating what you've been told to think?
Taliban = Tea Baggers..........didn't say "violence"

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#135359 Nov 18, 2013
Jay wrote:
November 12, 2013 By Admin
Obama Accused of ‘Crimes Against Humanity’
According to Egyptian newspaper El Watan, a group of Egyptian lawyers has submitted a complaint charging U.S. president Barrack Hussein Obama with crimes against humanity at the International Criminal Court.
The complaint charges Obama of being an accessory to the Muslim Brotherhood, which incited widespread violence in Egypt both before and after the June 30 Revolution.
Along with Obama, the complaint reproduced by El Watan mentions several Brotherhood members by name, beginning with the leader of the organization Muhammad Badie, and other top ranking leaders such as Mohamed al-Beltagy, Essam al-Erian, and Safwat Hegazi, adding that “Obama cooperated, incited, and assisted the armed elements of the Muslim Brotherhood in the commission of crimes against humanity in the period from 3/7/2013-8/18/2013, in the Arab Republic of Egypt.”
According to the published text, the complaint begins by quoting Article 7/1 of the Statute of the International Criminal Court, titled “Crimes against humanity,” which is reproduced below:
Article 7
Crimes against humanity
http://www.conservativeactionalerts.com/2013/...
You probably won't read this in liberal media.
If the liberal media doesn't report it, it's not news
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#135360 Nov 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You for your Service to this country, and this post.
:)
If I recall correctly, AL and James Daniel, there was a radio station that offered like a million dollars or so to any person who could show any proof that any Tea Party members were racist or violent. This was at the time that democrats and democrat politicians were claiming all kinds of crap about the Tea Party members. Not one of them, with all the cell phones around with picture and video recording capabilities and all the news programs that were on the scene with their cameras...could produce proof and collect the money.

I hate it when that happens, don't you? lol

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#135361 Nov 18, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Nancy Pelosi is a bimbo. Everybody that listens to her talk in circles knows this. Why do you think the media makes so much fun of her?
I don't need an interpreter, she makes perfect uncommon nonsense to me.
'talks in circles'
so, AL and OZ and wtf and GayJay are all bimbos?

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#135363 Nov 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You for your Service to this country, and this post.
:)
horny?

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#135364 Nov 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
It's the male "Sybil freak-show", aka uncle flabby, foolish scooter, lemming and SpeakUp, posting and replying to himself.
feel left out, boy bopper?

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#135366 Nov 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You ...
Good post!
yep, horny..anything with a heartbeat, heh?
Poor Big Bear
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#135367 Nov 18, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>'talks in circles'
so, AL and OZ and wtf and GayJay are all bimbos?
Yet another highly intelligent kiddie "neener, neener, neener...I know I am but what are you" post by uncle flabby ass scooter. SOS, different day. lol

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#135368 Nov 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
If I recall correctly, AL and James Daniel, there was a radio station that offered like a million dollars or so to any person who could show any proof that any Tea Party members were racist or violent. This was at the time that democrats and democrat politicians were claiming all kinds of crap about the Tea Party members. Not one of them, with all the cell phones around with picture and video recording capabilities and all the news programs that were on the scene with their cameras...could produce proof and collect the money.
I hate it when that happens, don't you? lol
you unbelievable retarded idiot.. "If I recall correctly"??? so you could be making up all that shit???

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#135370 Nov 18, 2013
mofo wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm.... wonder what he's pointing at with his 'pissed looking scowl'? the white house maybe?
He's God, He points everywhere
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#135371 Nov 18, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you unbelievable retarded idiot.. "If I recall correctly"??? so you could be making up all that shit???
Listen up and learn something, flabby ass. When someone states "if I recall correctly" means that opens the door for a dumbass, such as yourself, to try and debate what I stated. Of course, you didn't attempt to debate the facts I presented but you did attempt to put the focus elsewhere so you wouldn't have to try to debate and fail yet again.

If I recall correctly the reward amount offered was 1 million bucks for proof. Maybe it was a higher amount or a lower amount but without looking up the actual dollar amount...that could possibly be a different amount hence the "If I recall correctly" statement.

Go to school much, uncle flabby ass scooter? lmao

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#135372 Nov 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another highly intelligent kiddie "neener, neener, neener...I know I am but what are you" post by uncle flabby ass scooter. SOS, different day. lol
I'm sorry...wtf is a bimbo, too
better?
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#135373 Nov 18, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
feel left out, boy bopper?
Not at all flabby ass scooter. I enjoy watching you make a complete imbecile of yourself. I see you are still talking "boy bopping." Are old habits that hard for you to break, flabby ass? Maybe there's one of those 12-step programs that could help you out with your boy-bopping affliction-addiction. Ask RepugnantCON or the old OLD crow or the little limber twig friend of yours...I'm sure they have completed a few 12-step programs, for perverts, in their time. LMAO
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#135374 Nov 18, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry...wtf is a bimbo, too
better?
Whaaaaa...neener, neener, neener! Thought I would help your stupid ass out a little bit and post something your kind could actually comprehend.

You are doing a tad better tho. At least in this latest attempted reply you didn't mention your boy-bopping fetish this time. You're kinda gross and filthy and disgusting, uncle flabby. E for effort in trying to hang in a conversation that without spellcheck you probably couldn't spell half the words you post.

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#135375 Nov 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen up and learn something, flabby ass. When someone states "if I recall correctly" means that opens the door for a dumbass, such as yourself, to try and debate what I stated. Of course, you didn't attempt to debate the facts I presented but you did attempt to put the focus elsewhere so you wouldn't have to try to debate and fail yet again.
If I recall correctly the reward amount offered was 1 million bucks for proof. Maybe it was a higher amount or a lower amount but without looking up the actual dollar amount...that could possibly be a different amount hence the "If I recall correctly" statement.
Go to school much, uncle flabby ass scooter? lmao
so, you're making it up as you go, also, how conservative

get back to me when you get some facts

yes, I go to school much

debate the facts you presented? haha
I concede that you once heard something on the radio, does that mean you win? and no, I'm not going to meet you.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#135376 Nov 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all flabby ass scooter. I enjoy watching you make a complete imbecile of yourself. I see you are still talking "boy bopping." Are old habits that hard for you to break, flabby ass? Maybe there's one of those 12-step programs that could help you out with your boy-bopping affliction-addiction. Ask RepugnantCON or the old OLD crow or the little limber twig friend of yours...I'm sure they have completed a few 12-step programs, for perverts, in their time. LMAO
Sorry, but I'm not so little and I'm not into homo crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min IND 151,867
white cummins with marsh on windshield (Aug '12) 8 min Dude 2
Greg from TTAI 15 min Beerbelly 5
getting stood up 18 min Tenn 2
Whats going on at Parkers Mobile Home park? 22 min NotKimDavis 16
Coy Lucas at Mckechnies? 28 min Just wondering 1
Heroin Junkies 32 min Real tslk 31

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance