'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 193739 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“I laugh at Robo Posters”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#132375 Oct 31, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>You sorry pos.
Wipe your chin pookie, your next customer is here.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#132376 Oct 31, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
You just gave a perfect description of yourself! Except for changeing proxies, you dont know how!
NO that was YOU sock puppet in a nutshell. Go back to the president bashing site with your many names. I don't need to change proxies/ips. I have one name and one ip, I don't need to try to deceive like you clowns do. Keep trying though puppet sock boy. You could at least get more creative with your names, you are slipping. Your dumbass comments and phrases always gives you away. YOU have no life outside topix. It shows everytime you spin the sock drawer. hahaha lmao@the puppet sock pos

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#132377 Oct 31, 2013
Spin doctor wrote:
<quoted text>
Barry said- "if you like your plan, you can keep your plan. Period."
That was a campaign promise.
So?
Seriously, what President hasn't lied?
While I don't condone any lies, this one was mild compared to the lies that got us into a war, "trickle down economics" or "read my lips, no new taxes".
So you have to get a policy that actually covers you.
BOO F**KING HOO.
I have a friend who got one of those cancellation notices. Freaked out when his insurance company informed him that new coverage would cost him over double.
He went on the exchange and found out he could actually get better coverage than what he had for less than he had been paying.
It's the law, and it will stay the law until at LEAST 2016. Quit crying and move on to more important issues like fixing our crumbling infrastructure, and creating jobs.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132378 Oct 31, 2013
Did anyone catch 'this' in her CONStant mealy mouthed ramblings?
republiCONS wrote:
I tease the chemtrail serb, but I have seen them in the northern Ky area for years. They are chemtrails and not conrails.
They are real and the serb isn't lying.
She OWES *Z* an apology.
OZombies

United States

#132379 Oct 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Happy Halloween Guys
Trick or Treat
:)
Happy Halloween ...AL...!!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#132380 Oct 31, 2013
LMAO@GRANDrand tap dancing over plagiarism used in his speeches. hahaha

Paul:'Haters' concoct plagiarism charges

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) defended himself against charges he plagiarized from Wikipedia in his speeches, dismissing them as originating from “political enemies” and “haters.”

“This is really about information and attacks coming from haters,” Paul said in an interview with Fusion on Wednesday.“The person who is leading this attack has been spreading hate on me for about three years now, and I don’t intend for it to go away.

MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow first pointed out earlier this week that a few lines from a speech Paul gave, in which he summarized the movie “Gattaca,” read the same as the movie’s Wikipedia entry.
BuzzFeed found another speech in which Paul’s summary of the movie “Stand and Deliver” looked to be taken from the site.

Paul said there has never been any evidence that he has tried to take credit for someone else’s work. He claimed it is a controversy about footnotes rather than plagiarism.

“It is a disagreement on how you footnote things … but if we were to present any of these speeches for publication we would have footnotes in them. But a lot of times [in] a speech people don’t take the time to footnote things,” he said.

Paul said the plot line from the movie belongs to the screenwriter and he gave him credit in his speech.

“I didn’t claim that I created the movie ‘Gattaca.’ That is what is so absurd about this. The plotline to ‘Gattaca’ belongs to one person, the guy, the screenwriter, and I gave him credit for that.”

Neither news outlet claimed he took credit for the movie. Instead, they showed that the Paul’s summaries of those movies seemed to be taken from Wikipedia.

Paul’s speech came earlier this week at a campaign stop for Virginia gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli (R). He referenced "Gattaca" while warning against the potential for eugenics programs with advances in medical science.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/188824-pa...

Maybe he should get a real speech writer and try some original thoughts. hahaha Dumbass teabagger

RIP TEABAGGER GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#132381 Oct 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Happy Halloween Guys
Trick or Treat
:)
Thanks.
Great Pagan holiday. The one the Christians didn't steal.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#132382 Oct 31, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
You just gave a perfect description of yourself! Except for changeing proxies, you dont know how!
IF she wanted, she find out how in less than five minutes.
No skillz needed as evidenced by you Ari.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#132383 Oct 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
She OWES *Z* an apology.
FU WITCH, I don't owe her a damn thing, except the advice I give her in limiting her time sucking the chemtrail fog. NOWHERE did I say she was lying you wacko loon. Go back to your mealy mouthed ramblings of broken sentences, CAPS, ignorant faces )8~D>, bible verses one minute hateful curses the next. YOU should talk witch. You go kiss her big bertha serb ass like you been doing and apologize all you want. You both are pathetic losers totally out of touch with reality. Go suck you socks loser. oh and fo

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
Robotopic III

Switzerland

#132384 Oct 31, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Saying I have a union negotiated gov't retirement tells my whole life history...hahahahaha YOU know are on that site all the time with all your sock names, lie if you must. I have seen you there. I have read it after your lush loon took my name over there. I don't post there, only here. I could careless what you think. YOU do, so lie if you must. I don't need to prove to you or anyone else what I have and could careless what lies you spin. YOU are a loser freak who can't post anything but socks with ignorant comments. YOU take it and shove it up your loser ass along with your tigers and dr c. Keep trolling sock puppet. BTW, HILLARY will be the next President. Count on it. No teabagger or CON can beat her. Now fo creep.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH THE SOCKS
&
DITCH MITCH
oh lQQkie, the witch flew in on her broom, why don't you trick or treat her sock boy, she will help you stomp icons to validate you freak.
never said you told your whole life history. Just the part where I know you lied about. that retiree negotiated ck. never been on that site and you can lie if you must. It means you never read me on there. you lied again, you lie too much. this means you are mentally unstable. sure you could care less. that is care less you ignorant careless loser who is a crybaby whinny bu$$. read your words. You loser who does care not care less since you are the careless loser and the liar, ya freak! rumor has it you are the butt sore loser who does the trolling. You proved it ya loser.
OZombies

United States

#132385 Oct 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
She OWES *Z* an apology.
Ignore the source AL...I don't want to stoop to her level, I can't go that low, no matter what ...!!
She is not important, she is nobody. Losers like her, likes to pick fight and hate when they're ignored. When she says Serb, she doesn't know anything about my nation...!! You posted not to long ago about Serbian men saving 500 American pilots in WWII. They can hate YOU as much as they want, but they can learn thing or two from YOU...!

Good day Darlin"...!!
<3 !!!
:-)!!!!
Robotopic III

Switzerland

#132386 Oct 31, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
FU WITCH, I don't owe her a damn thing, except the advice I give her in limiting her time sucking the chemtrail fog. NOWHERE did I say she was lying you wacko loon. Go back to your mealy mouthed ramblings of broken sentences, CAPS, ignorant faces )8~D>, bible verses one minute hateful curses the next. YOU should talk witch. You go kiss her big bertha serb ass like you been doing and apologize all you want. You both are pathetic losers totally out of touch with reality. Go suck you socks loser. oh and fo
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
mentally unstable with no peace. guess that retirement pkg. must have walked out the front door. lQQKie here. a loser going off showing how they do careless. Bwahahahahaha careless. Care less loser who sucks because she is a loser and proves there is nothing real in her life. living a retirement on topix. idiot, I just got on here for the first time ever from what I read on the CKNJ site. I read you loud and clear. you are a lost pathetic soul in torment over your own life and your own lies. period. many businesses use this location now idiot. you in the ville, you know this idiot. you are not the the cobs webs getting past the nonsense to post on here. useless
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#132387 Oct 31, 2013
8 Reasons Why The GOP Is A Dying Party

Ever since I left the GOP about fifteen years ago, I’ve been of the opinion that they are a dying political party.

#1: The Republican Party’s voter base is continually shrinking.

Think about it — while they hold a majority in the House thanks to gerrymandering, the Senate is not held by the GOP and neither is the White House. In fact, no Republican candidate has easily won the White House since 1988 when George H.W. Bush beat Michael Dukakis in a landslide.

#2: Themselves.

The Republican Party is becoming even more extreme. It wasn’t acceptable to openly accuse the President of treason and call for impeachment for imaginary crimes ten or twenty years ago – at least in the rank and file part of the party. Yes, I know that Bill Clinton lied under oath about making sexy times with Monica Lewinsky, but that was an actual case of proven perjury and not the delusions of some far right nuts who believe President Obama went back in time and forged his own birth certificate.

#3: Libertarians.

No, not the Rand Paul style of fake libertarianism which has become popular within the GOP lately, but the collection of people who are not tied to one political party or another. These are voters who reject the concepts of endless war and warrantless surveillance signed off on by the majority of Republicans as well as many Democrats. They may not be libertarians in the most ideologically pure manner, but there are some voters (myself included) who believe both in affordable or even free healthcare for all and the right for law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms, within reason.

4: The Tea Party.

Similar to point #2, when you allow extremist factions greater power in order to keep votes and donations coming in, eventually something goes wrong. Having been a child prop for the religious right and watching the fringe elements push for ever more control, it was obvious that the radical element would take control of the party bus once given the opportunity. Remember, these aren’t people who can be reasoned or bargained with. They view the federal government, our national credit rating, and the world’s economy as hostages to be taken and used as negotiating tools in exchange for pushing their agenda, which even includes disenfranchising female voters.

#5: Greed.

Sheer, unadulterated greed. For years we’ve been told that with more corporate profits, the wealth would eventually “trickle down.” Yet with the current economic status of the middle class and record corporate earnings, we can finally dismiss “trickle down” economics as being the load of 2 ton bull feces that it really is.

#6: Progress.

Despite everything the GOP has done to try to stifle the growth of third parties and keep minorities from voting, it’s not like Hans Brinker sticking his finger in that Dutch dike to keep the sea from swallowing everything. Eventually, they will lose. Old ideas fall by the wayside. Old prejudices die out with the people who hold them.

#7: Demographics.

Every year, new voters join the rolls and every year, older voters leave the rolls due to the eventual march of time and mortality. Younger voters don’t remember the days before desegregation, and they’re not as likely to respond positively to the racial, homophobic or xenophobic “dog whistles” used by candidates or media pundits.

#8: Ted Cruz.

Yes, Ted Cruz. Sure there are other nut jobs that have driven the GOP close to going over the ideological cliff, but Ted Cruz reminds me of Major Kong riding a falling hydrogen bomb in the famous movie “Dr. Strangelove.” No single politician wanted it as badly and did more to ensure the government’s shutdown than Ted Cruz. Just like Major Kong, he’s whooping and hollering all the way to oblivion, to the end of the Republican Party – and there’s nothing they can do about it.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/8-reasons-...

#9 repukes here sending voters to the DEMS

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Robotopic III

Switzerland

#132388 Oct 31, 2013
Should read
You are not worth the cob webs getting past the nonsense to post on here.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#132389 Oct 31, 2013
Robotopic III wrote:
<quoted text>never said you told your whole life history. Just the part where I know you lied about. that retiree negotiated ck. never been on that site and you can lie if you must. It means you never read me on there. you lied again, you lie too much. this means you are mentally unstable. sure you could care less. that is care less you ignorant careless loser who is a crybaby whinny bu$$. read your words. You loser who does care not care less since you are the careless loser and the liar, ya freak! rumor has it you are the butt sore loser who does the trolling. You proved it ya loser.
fo sock puppet boy...you don't even make any sense. YOU are a liar. YOU are there and probably trolling every thread in topix. Lie all you want, we know you are. Troll sock boy

RIP GOP

DITCH THE SOCKS
&
DITCH MITCH

SAY NO TO DRUGS

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#132391 Oct 31, 2013
Read the "Reign Of Error" and educate your own children.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#132393 Oct 31, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignore the source AL...I don't want to stoop to her level, I can't go that low, no matter what ...!!
She is not important, she is nobody. Losers like her, likes to pick fight and hate when they're ignored. When she says Serb, she doesn't know anything about my nation...!! You posted not to long ago about Serbian men saving 500 American pilots in WWII. They can hate YOU as much as they want, but they can learn thing or two from YOU...!
Good day Darlin"...!!
<3 !!!
Yet you have to reference me every day. Please ignore me then. You are a chemtrail big bertha butt serb who sucks the fog demented brain cell that you are. I could careless about your country. Must not be too great for you to flee it. I said before I don't HATE anyone. Despise you two and your ignorance is all. I will leave the hating to you and your racist, bigoted two parties. The only thing we learned from that witch is how badly there SHOULD be a background check and gun control. YOU both would be poster material for that and jihad terrorists. Oh and that you two have a love fest kissing each others big bertha asses once or twice a day. Please save it for the wee hours so we don't have to read it. It is sickening. YOU are a low as they can go chemtrail.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#132394 Oct 31, 2013
Robotopic III wrote:
<quoted text>mentally unstable with no peace. guess that retirement pkg. must have walked out the front door. lQQKie here. a loser going off showing how they do careless. Bwahahahahaha careless. Care less loser who sucks because she is a loser and proves there is nothing real in her life. living a retirement on topix. idiot, I just got on here for the first time ever from what I read on the CKNJ site. I read you loud and clear. you are a lost pathetic soul in torment over your own life and your own lies. period. many businesses use this location now idiot. you in the ville, you know this idiot. you are not the the cobs webs getting past the nonsense to post on here. useless
BLAH,BLAH, BLAH, still not making any sense. Go get a clue sock boy. They don't come any more useless than you "pookie" boy.

BTW dumbass, I don't live in the ville. Get a clue. Get the cobwebs out of what is left of that pea size grey matter between your ears and then go play sock boy someplace else arivern/frau.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH THE SOCKS
&
DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132395 Oct 31, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Good day Darlin"...!!
<3 !!!
I so agree!
Thank You Dear AMERICAN *Z*...!!!

<3

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#132396 Oct 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Where Did
Halloween
Come From?
What is Halloween really all about?
Have you ever asked yourself, "Who in the world ever thought of the idea of walking around in weird costumes, trick or treating, and/or putting a carved-out pumpkin in your window?"
You will agree with me that Halloween is really one of the strangest days of the year, is it not? Perhaps you wonder how the celebration of such a day ever got started. In this pamphlet I would like to answer this question for you!
Where and when did Halloween customs originate?
The many customs we have today in relation to Halloween have their origins in the religious practices of the Romans and the Druids, therefore dating back many centuries. The Romans worshiped various gods and on October 31, a special feast was held in honor of Pomona, goddess of the fruit trees. Later, the Druids, an ancient order of Celtic priests in Britain, made this feast an even more extensive celebration by also honoring Samhain, lord of the dead. This was normally done on November 1 and it was therefore decided to conveniently honor both Pomona and Samhain on October 31 and November 1.
As a result of his courageous act on October 31, 1517, the Bible came into the hands of the common people again, and many, who as he, were deeply troubled by sin and it’s consequences, found peace with God as well!
It was God himself, Who used Martin Luther to bring His message of deliverance into the hands and hearts of sinners, in order to bring them back to Himself, and give then TRUE peace!! It is therefore with deep gratitude to God that we wish commemorate October 31, as it reminds us of God's gracious and mighty deeds nearly five centuries ago.
http://www.holybible.com/resources/halloween....
cackle, cackle, CACKLE ...
Season of The Witch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =B5aPhGQ0L9QXX
)8~D>
Not even a good try.
Still a pagan holiday.
The stories in your Christian bible has been told many times in reference to many Gods throughout the centuries by many cultures.
Virgin birth, son of a God, persecution, death, resurrection. All done many times thousands of years before your Christ.
Just another myth stolen by Christians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hells Angels in Lexington (Jan '12) 29 min rider 111
City County 48 min Geek 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 54 min Mickey402 143,088
Mickie Lynn Robinson & Austin Dean 57 min Michelle 7
hot guy in red road truck 1 hr Truth 26
amazon.lex 2 (Feb '13) 1 hr everywhere 5
News Kentucky county clerk asks Supreme Court to shi... 1 hr monkeypoxs 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages