'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 225245 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Dec 11

#132764 Nov 2, 2013
we are (wear)?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#132765 Nov 2, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiiight...you're not the least bit racist, you pathetic, lying little coward.
Post #115574
<quoted text>
Not to mention the heinous crap you've written as "Rebuild America" and "General Lee".
LOL I guess he was just trying to throw us off one of his "socks" (obamaisadumbASS).

#132766 Nov 2, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiiight...you're not the least bit racist, you pathetic, lying little coward.
Post #115574
<quoted text>
Not to mention the heinous crap you've written as "Rebuild America" and "General Lee".
I AM NOT RA or GL!
How the [email protected] is my country/city slang dialect racist?
You are the cowardly anony sock!

I thought you were calling the a-hole Jethro; thinking (eluding) that I was him/her...I saw you reply as posted to IliH. I am not that racist sock! Look back further and you will figure out who that sock belongs to...NOT MINE!
You are basically dishonest at heart, you are not the one I was addressing anyway.

Since: Oct 11

Mayfield, KY

#132767 Nov 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be, AL, but I have this soft spot for babies, and maybe it was used as a sympathy scam. But these people were not just there one day, we'd seen them before. I wondered why she did not take that baby to the health dept., too. But if they were out of state maybe they wouldn't help them? I dunno. All I knew was there were people in need of something. A few Bell Grande's and some drinks would not bankrupt me, so I took a chance and fed them. I don't miss the money I spent, and if they scammed the people coming in there, shame on them.
There's also another Topix on this in Kentucky by JC Penney and people were talking about it. I didn't see them but others commented on it.
I don't think you were scammed Jay.I don't think I was scammed...just hoping I helped instead of hurting?
I do appreciate your input.
Regards
tofy
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132768 Nov 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be, AL, but I have this soft spot for babies, and maybe it was used as a sympathy scam. But these people were not just there one day, we'd seen them before. I wondered why she did not take that baby to the health dept., too. But if they were out of state maybe they wouldn't help them? I dunno. All I knew was there were people in need of something. A few Bell Grande's and some drinks would not bankrupt me, so I took a chance and fed them. I don't miss the money I spent, and if they scammed the people coming in there, shame on them.
There's also another Topix on this in Kentucky by JC Penney and people were talking about it. I didn't see them but others commented on it.
I'm not saying you were wrong at all Jay!
Given the situation, I probably would have done the same thing.

I have FED many, many, hungry people.
That's the way my heart is made up ...

I'm a "giver"
NOT
a 'taker'

:)

Just putting 'info' out there :)

#132769 Nov 2, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to commend you for this one Ari.
I hope you hold true to the stance you take in this post.
I am educated, intelligent, conservative...NEVER been a Klan candidate! Racism makes me act stupid...know what I'm sayin?

We can all agree/disagree without color as part of that discussion.
Ignorance will always find an excuse to hate another human being.
Long hair, accent, religion, height, weight, skin color, what color is God? Did he ever say hate this color or that?
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#132770 Nov 2, 2013
New one...per Kathleen Sebelius one of the problems that Obamacare site didn't work, it is
Verizon's fault...

Mayfield, KY

#132771 Nov 2, 2013
Wish I could figure out this sock business.I stay confused enough as it is!
BTW I take my socks off after 7pm and on the first of MAY I take my shoes off and go barefoot!
That's not a hippie thing...it's a hillbilly thing!
Dang! I get it from bothsides huh?

PEACE
tofy
OZombies

United States

#132772 Nov 2, 2013
Per Jay Leno...first day just 6 people signed up for Obamacare ... more people walked on the Moon than signed for Obamacare ...
Jay

Springville, TN

#132773 Nov 2, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think you were scammed Jay.I don't think I was scammed...just hoping I helped instead of hurting?
I do appreciate your input.
Regards
tofy

Interesting comments here, tofy. I get spammed, labeled clueless and nuts and you get a sweetheart - and we agree on something.

So whoever you are that spammed me, come on out and tell me why you think my story isn't true. Fact is, it's real true. So spammer, wassyur problem?

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#132774 Nov 2, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I guess he was just trying to throw us off one of his "socks" (obamaisadumbASS).
He was just trying to impress ILiH. Fortunately, she's a smart cookie and knows better than to believe his BS.

#132775 Nov 2, 2013
I have not lost hope in humanity...yet,
Trolls will be Trolls.
I will have a lottery to disperse my socks, ya'll will have to share info to discover them all. Sound like fun? They are linked to self destructing email accounts (deleted in 30 days).
reply to this post tonight and we will begin.
Topix ha been a time consuming addiction, I am dealing with on my own.

Mayfield, KY

#132776 Nov 2, 2013
You know I think we all make false assumptions about people especially when in defense of our politic ideologies.
I've read Ari's comments long enough to say he expresses himself in a genuine manner and his angst is political not racial.
Sometimes we all say things that seem slanted toward
hipocrocy..so we share tainted words backward and forward.
PEACE
tofy
Vern

Switzerland

#132777 Nov 2, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Every other post is Aristocles King of Aliases. Anyone here who can't recognize that is either blind or.. blind.
Probably a hundred aliases overall, and all with the same tone and viewpoint. And when he really tries to disguise himself, we get.. Vern.
Like Con says. Priceless.
we get ...Vern! Wrong! Did you know you tell things that you do not know about worse than Obama does? Well you do! What is PRICELESS is you believe a CON. Damn there must be a lot of people that hate what Obama is doing to America. guess your brain cannot figure that huh bottom feeder? Same tone and viewpoint? You better recognize lots of people even in other countries hate what Obama is doing. Your ignorance is bliss one could suppose. Wow how clueless.

Mayfield, KY

#132778 Nov 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting comments here, tofy. I get spammed, labeled clueless and nuts and you get a sweetheart - and we agree on something.
So whoever you are that spammed me, come on out and tell me why you think my story isn't true. Fact is, it's real true. So spammer, wassyur problem?
Love is blind Jay don't sweat it!

tofy
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132779 Nov 2, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
You know I think we all make false assumptions about people especially when in defense of our politic ideologies.
I've read Ari's comments long enough to say he expresses himself in a genuine manner and his angst is political not racial.
PEACE
tofy
I 'think' WE all want to be Americans ...
Just can NOT come "together" on HOW to DO it!

So, yes ANGRY vicious derogatory WORDS are slung!

Mine ARE 'defensive'...!!!

I did NOT start it!
BUT I won't be treated as I have been
and NOT DEFEND myself!

BET on it!

~-~
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132780 Nov 2, 2013
I "will" DEFEND others who are picked on ...
JUST for agreeing with me ...

Also!

That's MY 'nature'...

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#132781 Nov 2, 2013
al·lude
verb
gerund or present participle: alluding
1. suggest or call attention to indirectly; hint at.

e·lude
verb
gerund or present participle: eluding
1. evade or escape from (a danger, enemy, or pursuer), typically in a skillful or cunning way.

So you see, Jethro, I wasn't alluding to anything. I said it outright, using the same name I always use. Unlike you, I have the courage to claim ownership of my posts. How does it feel to know a woman has bigger cojones than you?

Mayfield, KY

#132782 Nov 2, 2013
Vern wrote:
<quoted text>we get ...Vern! Wrong! Did you know you tell things that you do not know about worse than Obama does? Well you do! What is PRICELESS is you believe a CON. Damn there must be a lot of people that hate what Obama is doing to America. guess your brain cannot figure that huh bottom feeder? Same tone and viewpoint? You better recognize lots of people even in other countries hate what Obama is doing. Your ignorance is bliss one could suppose. Wow how clueless.
OMG! WHO WOKE YOU UP?
Your concern is not needed nor your words of wisdom-less.Try being somewhat creative the bottom feeder line is used up and officially band from Americana Slang Dictionary...look it up!

PEACE
tofy

Since: Aug 13

#132783 Nov 2, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
PEACE
tofy
Thanks Bro!
I guess I let things slide for too long, I'm actually getting ready to dump all accounts.

BigBadHacker will be first.
There is a free email with the info and they can send anony emails and create more (no one can trace/hack these).
I'm giving them away randomly to anyone who shows an interest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber godby (Nov '15) 3 min Lol 6
Confused about Blacks / Afro Americans or what ... 29 min Moses 9
lil candy (Jun '15) 34 min ShylaNaughty 15
Prejudice/racist/homophobic Kentucky? (Nov '13) 36 min The Boss 14
shootings 39 min The Boss 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 41 min ChromiuMan 148,459
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr Paper grows on trees 622
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages