'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 193459 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#128048 Oct 9, 2013
Good Night *Patriots*

Keep UP the GOOD Fight!

God Bless America
and 'her' Patriotic people!

<3
Jay

Paris, TN

#128049 Oct 9, 2013
Spam, spam, spam, disagree all you want. Your liberal Wolf said it, and for once I agree with a democRat:

Wolf Blitzer Agrees with GOP, Wants to Delay Obamacare

&no feather=True
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#128050 Oct 9, 2013
Andso wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you aren't letting those folks bilk you out of every cent they can.
2/3 of the Senate is required for a successful impeachment, Jan 2017 will happen first. If he was a dictator, do you really think you would be free to spread dissent? Or does that feed the narrative of who caused(wanted) the shutdown?
I question as to whether you are part of the echo chamber mechanism of propaganda, or they have you so terrified that you crusade for the cause. I honestly enjoy great political discourse, but arguments with less facts than Aesop's Fables should be left at the door. Otherwise it is just a waste of time.
And your less than honest opinion facts seem to be a waste of time. Now whut?

Just what we need...another stalker slug who is obsessed with AL. I guess the truth really does hurt and that's why AL is such a pain in all of your asses. Keep up the great work AL!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#128051 Oct 9, 2013
Andso wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you aren't letting those folks bilk you out of every cent they can.
2/3 of the Senate is required for a successful impeachment, Jan 2017 will happen first. If he was a dictator, do you really think you would be free to spread dissent? Or does that feed the narrative of who caused(wanted) the shutdown?
I question as to whether you are part of the echo chamber mechanism of propaganda, or they have you so terrified that you crusade for the cause. I honestly enjoy great political discourse, but arguments with less facts than Aesop's Fables should be left at the door. Otherwise it is just a waste of time.
I hope you aren't letting those folks bilk you out of every cent they can... said a dumchit libTARD!

I have SENSE with my cents ;~)
Unlike libTARDS!

who put their illiteracy[lack of sense] AND cents on a 'pale horse'

)8~D>
OZombies

United States

#128052 Oct 9, 2013
Andso wrote:
Yeah...[dictatorship] doesn't happen overnight. No one is going to announce it. Happens slowly and just creeps up on you...ZOMBIES will give in first, because they're BRAIN DEAD ...!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#128053 Oct 9, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
And your less than honest opinion facts seem to be a waste of time. Now whut?
Just what we need...another stalker slug who is obsessed with AL. I guess the truth really does hurt and that's why AL is such a pain in all of your asses. Keep up the great work AL!
Hey Glasgow :)
Thanks!
Will DO !!!

You Guys do it too ...
Good Night ...

<3
OZombies

United States

#128054 Oct 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Glasgow :)
Thanks!
Will DO !!!
You Guys do it too ...
Good Night ...
<3
Good Night AL...pleasant dreams...!!
:-)!!!
Andso

Morehead, KY

#128056 Oct 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you aren't letting those folks bilk you out of every cent they can... said a dumchit libTARD!
I have SENSE with my cents ;~)
Unlike libTARDS!
who put their illiteracy[lack of sense] AND cents on a 'pale horse'
)8~D>
Trollie trollie, and what if im a registered republican?
Andso

Morehead, KY

#128057 Oct 10, 2013
Jay wrote:
Spam, spam, spam, disagree all you want. Your liberal Wolf said it, and for once I agree with a democRat:
Wolf Blitzer Agrees with GOP, Wants to Delay Obamacare
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =d88Nt7SNe4MXX&nofeather=T rue
ORLY? cries of spam from a copy-paste junkie.
I can see his point, if it was February 2014 and the whole enrollment is still problematic. However, it's October and enrollment to get insurance for 2014 is December 15th.

Kentucky's site is running just fine, so methinks that confirmation bias doth cloud yon brain. Below is the link for anyone who is interested.

https://kyenroll.ky.gov/

“I laugh at Robo Posters”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#128058 Oct 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Good Night *Patriots*
Keep UP the GOOD Fight!
God Bless America
and 'her' Patriotic people!
<3
FEEL THE PAIN: Feds Withhold Death Benefits for Fallen Soldiers' Families...

LIMBAUGH: Obama Approval Down to 37% and Republicans Still Think They're Losing?

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#128059 Oct 10, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
rusty limbot, rusty limbot, rusty limbot...AWK.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#128060 Oct 10, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>FEEL THE PAIN: Feds Withhold Death Benefits for Fallen Soldiers' Families...
LIMBAUGH: Obama Approval Down to 37% and Republicans Still Think They're Losing?
I like Limbaugh. I think he is one of the great comedians of our time. I rank his show right up there with Stephen Cobert's. His parody of Republican extremest is spot on!
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#128061 Oct 10, 2013
ALERT. ALERT. ALERT. ALERT

Oh no my Democratic brothers - we have been caught!

It appears comments posted by RepubliCONS, Uncle Tab, Conservative Crapola, Crow, Injudgement, and Calvin Coolish are all coming from only two IP addresses. Which means two people are making the comments as six different ones. Also thereby they are able to post a comment as one person, them log in under a different name and judge it favorably.

More information coming. We must go into damage control my Democratic brothers.
UncleTab

Bardstown, KY

#128062 Oct 10, 2013
That's right my Democratic brothers. Keep "talking" back and forth so it seems there are two separate people. We shall prevail.

In the words of Howard Dean:
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa

“I laugh at Robo Posters”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#128064 Oct 10, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>I like Limbaugh. I think he is one of the great comedians of our time. I rank his show right up there with Stephen Cobert's. His parody of Republican extremest is spot on!
I notice loons never prove him wrong. That why Obama keeps trying to control free speech.
Hugh Jassoal

Fountain Run, KY

#128066 Oct 10, 2013
Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I know who my ancestors were and where they were from. A crow is a disagreeable bird who will eat the corn out of pig shit and think it's paydirt. Just like the liberals who suck on the govt. teat and live like parasites off the working people of this country. Take your leftist mantra and stick it up your ass.
Does that include right wing "conservatives" sucking off the same teat? Cause I promise you, there are a bunch of em.
Fox News Is A Joke

United States

#128067 Oct 10, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>FEEL THE PAIN: Feds Withhold Death Benefits for Fallen Soldiers' Families...
The President already fixed that you stupid SOB.
Fox News Is A Joke

United States

#128068 Oct 10, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice loons never prove him wrong. That why Obama keeps trying to control free speech.
Does Rush still think he is losing weight???
Lmfao
The Draft dodging SOB.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#128069 Oct 10, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
Correct. And the Repubs approval rating in that same poll has them at 28%. Still think you may win? 28% approval is the exact same number as there are registered Repubs in the US. Down from 33% in 2010. Still think your sides winning?
I have not heard from Rush in many years. Just don't ever listen to AM radio.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#128070 Oct 10, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Correct. And the Repubs approval rating in that same poll has them at 28%. Still think you may win? 28% approval is the exact same number as there are registered Repubs in the US. Down from 33% in 2010. Still think your sides winning?
I have not heard from Rush in many years. Just don't ever listen to AM radio.
As the Repubs said, "this is not a game" The problem here is that our Country and the people are losing. Obama Care may be good except for two things. It forces everyone to buy something (and this is not liked nor is the way of our Country) or get "fined". To many, this has never been done before.

The other fact is that continued over spending is damaging to all of us and our future(yours)children and the Country as a whole.

Unfortunately , too many in Congress and Our present POTUS can not see the power slip from their hands. To allow the people freedom is just too much for all of them. The system is badly broken.

As far as Russ, haven`t heard him in several years, What is wrong with his show? It is a show and he does what he does to get listeners, you know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kala Johnson deepthroat queen 5 min just keep smiling 11
petie taylor 7 min Richie 32
WCHS Baseball 35 min Hired 56
Kayla "The Homewrecker" Barnett 48 min Crissy 3
Dylan and Tiffany Cartwright 50 min so o 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 50 min ChromiuMan 142,995
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 54 min Lex 6,370
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages