'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 224865 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#127855 Oct 8, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha, that is hilarious. They got all giddy for nothing. Too funny. Thanks for a great laugh and the heads up.
Beltway shutdown was a stunt, trucker says.
Lori Aratani

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dr-gridlo...
PRICELESS, just PRICELESS
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Newport Guy wrote:
Fleet of Angry Truckers Heading to Washington
Watch out, DC.

“They’re coming to town because they’re 100 percent fed up," Andrews said. "Just like the American people are."

When asked what the goal of the protest was, Andrews explained: "We want the president of the United States removed from office. He is a threat to national security, he is a threat to our way of life, he is a threat to our future generations."

The truckers plan to arrive in Washington around 3:00pm ET Friday,

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/10/08/fleet-an...
OZombies

United States

#127856 Oct 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Truckers called Greta :)
On FOX News Channel!
Before 8 ...
:)
Can YOU "imagine" the GRIDLOCK of a 3000 Truck CONVOY!?!
C. W. McCall - Convoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =le2bPRGvKXEXX
)8~D>
Just saw an interview ...!!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#127857 Oct 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
I do not like this Uncle Sam,
I do not like his health care scam.
I do not like these dirty crooks,
or how they lie and cook the books!!
I do not like when Congress steals,
I do not like their secret deals.
I do not like this speaker, Nan,
I do not like this,'YES WE CAN'!!
I do not like this spending spree,
I'm smart, I know that nothing's free.
I do not like their smug replies,
when I complain about their lies.
I do not like this kind of hope,
I do not like it, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Canadian-truck...
;~)
HAHA, did you get that stalking the Canadian Crazed Cruz's facebook page?

Services will be at Whispering Pines Cemetery. N.C.S. was preceded in death by her ex-husband, InDiscretion; one daughter, IResponsible; and one son, unReasonable. sHe is survived by two step-brothers, Half-Wit and Dim-Wit.
Memorial Contributions may be sent to the Institute for IrRational ThoughtS. Farewell, No Common Sense. May you rest in peace.

I rewrote your obituary. Very funny crazy loon. Guess you didn't take your nap did you lush. [email protected] babbling.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#127858 Oct 8, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha, that is hilarious. They got all giddy for nothing. Too funny. Thanks for a great laugh and the heads up.
Beltway shutdown was a stunt, trucker says.
Lori Aratani
Earl Conlon accomplished something people pay lobbyists and media consultants hundreds of thousands of dollars to do: get attention for a cause.
His threat to take the Beltway hostage by stopping traffic on the 64-mile roadway set the Internet abuzz on Monday after news of a proposed “Truckers Ride for the Constitution” rally was reported by U.S. News and World Report.
Conlon, a truck driver from Georgia, said that as many as 3,000 truckers were coming to Washington on Friday with the intention of shutting down the Beltway.
But on Tuesday, Conlon, 50, explained to The Washington Post that it was all a stunt.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dr-gridlo...
PRICELESS, just PRICELESS
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Yeah it will take awhile for the Repubs here to realize that they been scammed.:p
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127859 Oct 8, 2013
@gretawire #greta I could do without a hearing from Kris Jenner please give your producers some guidelines I don't want to keep up w/Kardash
@WarriorRN61 52 minutes ago

http://inagist.com/all/387729797612593152/
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#127860 Oct 8, 2013
Where's Calvin? He would love a big laugh from that idiot beck....Oh turtle man is a target.

Here’s the Republican Senator Who Allegedly Insinuated FreedomWorks Supporters Are Traitors in Ruthless Closed-Door Meeting

“Ruthless, ruthless authoritarian leader of the GOP.”

SUMMARY:
On Tuesday, Glenn Beck said a source told him Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell insinuated during a closed-door meeting of Republican senators that anyone who supports FreedomWorks or the Senate Conservatives Fund is a traitor to the party.

The source is not someone Beck would describe as “on our side,” but someone who was present in the meeting who was “disgusted” by what they saw.
Beck said a second senator also attacked FreedomWorks and the Senate Conservatives Fund, and that he hopes to have that person’s name by the end of the day.

The story had the radio host repeating his recent mantra of “defund the GOP,” and urging his listeners not to give “another dime” to the Republican Party.

A spokesman for Senator Mitch McConnell denied the charge to TheBlaze.

UPDATE II:
A spokesman for Senator Mitch McConnell told TheBlaze:“The anonymous claim is false. He neither said nor insinuated that.”
–
UPDATE I:
Matt Hoskins, executive director of the Senate Conservatives Fund, responded to Beck’s story in a statement:“We’re extremely grateful for the support Glenn and his listeners have shown us today. We’re especially thankful that someone is finally exposing how hostile Mitch McConnell is to conservatives in this country.”

“Mitch McConnell thinks our conservative supporters are traitors, but they’re not the ones quietly cutting deals with Harry Reid and Barack Obama to increase the debt limit, to raise taxes on Americans, and to fund Obamacare,” the statement continues.“Mitch McConnell has betrayed the voters in his own party and trampled over our nation’s founding principles. It’s time for the conservative grassroots to rise up and remove politicians like Mitch McConnell from office. This won’t be easy, but our country is blessed to have leaders like Glenn Beck who aren’t afraid to stand up to the Republican establishment. He’s doing his part and we will do ours. SCF will do everything in its power to help the grassroots support candidates who believe in the Constitution and will fight for the principles of freedom that make America great. If we work together, we can win this battle and take our country back.”

Original story below:

Glenn Beck on Tuesday revealed the name of a Republican senator who allegedly insinuated that supporters of FreedomWorks and the Senate Conservatives Fund are traitors to the party: Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell.

CONtinued:

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
NSAS ltd

Switzerland

#127861 Oct 8, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>As soon as our US Home Land Security breaks the code you are using in this post I'm sure you will be in trouble.
Well I kind of doubt the neuroscience community at the Neuroscience School of Advanced Studies has to worry about that. MIRROW. Not so smart are you there old chap? Be careful where/when you stand in judgement.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#127862 Oct 8, 2013
CONtinued:

Beck said he was given the information by someone who is not on his “usual list of friends” and who, if he gave you the name, you would probably not think “he’s on our side.”

The alleged comments were made in a private, off-the-record meeting of Republican senators that reportedly went far beyond politics as usual, and coincide with reports of fierce infighting within the GOP. The New York Times, for instance, recently published a piece comparing Republican Senators Kelly Ayotte, Ron Johnson, Dan Coats, and Mitch McConnell to a “lynch mob” in their questioning of Texas Senator Ted Cruz at a private luncheon.
“This guy is just disgusted by what happened, and is one of those guys who was sitting in this meeting, not saying anything, but watching everybody and — show me your friends and I’ll show you your future,” Beck remarked.“[Thinking],‘I think my friends are not friends of the republic. Not friends of freedom of speech.’”

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell of Ky., center, accompanied by Sen. John Thune, R-S.D., Sen. John Barrasso, R-Wyo., and Senate Minority Whip John Cornyn of Texas, speaks with reporters just off the Senate floor on Capitol Hill in Washington, Tuesday, Sept. 24, 2013.(Photo: AP)

“Here is what happened [at the meeting],” Beck continued.“As they are all standing in there, they are told in not so many words, that they are on the wrong side. That these people have been here for a very long time, and you new senators come in and you think you know it all. And if anyone is working with the Senate Conservatives Fund or FreedomWorks, you’re a traitor.”

Beck’s co-host Pat Gray asked if “traitor” was the actual word used.

“The actual word used was not ‘traitor,’” Beck said clearly.“They couldn’t remember the actual word, they said, but that’s what everybody heard, and that’s what set this guy off. Because he was like,‘Yeah, you put ‘em in their place.’ And then when he heard the word, and he doesn’t remember what it was, but he translated it as ‘traitor,’ and he was like,‘Whoa, that’s a little strong.’”

Beck reminded that even during the most contentious debates, the rhetoric is always,“the good senator,” or “my friend the senator.” But he said this meeting was described as a bloodbath, and “very, very unlike anything senators do.”

“Now you would have to ask yourself, I wonder if there were any tapes being made…” Beck remarked.“I don’t know. But boy in today’s world, I sure would be sweating up a storm.”

Beck said there was another senator making similar attacks, and he hopes to have that senator’s name by the end of the day.

The second senator reportedly stood up and said something along the lines of,“I want you to know, FreedomWorks and the Senate Conservatives Fund worked hard to unseat me…[and] if any of you take a dollar from either FreedomWorks or the Senate Conservatives Fund, you’re an enemy of mine.”

Beck remarked:“But the one who wanted everybody to know that you’re a traitor, his name is Senator Mitch McConnell.”

Beck said the senator may appear all “high-eyed” and “happy-faced” on television, but he is a “ruthless, ruthless authoritarian leader of the GOP.”

“So what I want to bring you is a message today, the same message I brought you last week, and that is, it’s time to defund the GOP,” Beck said.
“If you actually care about the Constitution, there has to be a new party. And I am not interested in starting a third party,” he added.“I’m interested in kicking people out of the Republican Party and sending them over to the Democrats.”

Beck said the best thing you can do today to make that happen is vow not to give “another dime” to the GOP, instead making donations to FreedomWorks or the Senate Conservatives Fund.

CONtinued:

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#127863 Oct 8, 2013
CONtinued:

“If these are the named enemies of the people like John McCain and Lindsey Graham and Mitch McConnell, named by them as their nemesis, then I know everything I need to know,” Beck said.“I know two things: who to contribute to…and I also know the other, maybe more important thing — they’re terrified.”

“They’re terrified of you,” Beck repeated.“As I have said before, you’re about to win. Let’s put them out of business.”

“Mitch McConnell — isn’t he running again?” Beck concluded pensively.“That should be interesting.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/08/he...

hahaha I love it when they eat their own. Making it easy for ALISON. hahaha

RIP GOP CONS

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127864 Oct 8, 2013
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA, did you get that stalking the Canadian Crazed Cruz's facebook page?
Services will be at Whispering Pines Cemetery. N.C.S. was preceded in death by her ex-husband, InDiscretion; one daughter, IResponsible; and one son, unReasonable. sHe is survived by two step-brothers, Half-Wit and Dim-Wit.
Memorial Contributions may be sent to the Institute for IrRational ThoughtS. Farewell, No Common Sense. May you rest in peace.
I rewrote your obituary. Very funny crazy loon. Guess you didn't take your nap did you lush. [email protected] babbling.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
L~I~A~R ...!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127865 Oct 8, 2013
Queen – Liar

I have sinned dear father, father I have sinned
Try and help me father
Won't you let me in ? Liar
Oh nobody believes me - Liar
Ooh, why don't you leave me alone ?
Sire I have stolen, stolen many times
Raised my voice in anger
When I know I never should
Liar - oh everybody deceives me
Liar - ooh, why don't you leave me alone ?

Liar - I have sailed the seas
Liar - from Mars to Mercury
Liar - I have drunk the wine
Liar - Time after time
Liar - You're lying to me
Liar - You're lying to me
Father please forgive me
You know you'll never leave me
Please will you direct me in the right way
Liar liar liar liar
Liar that's what they keep calling me
Liar liar liar

Ooh, let me go

Listen, are you gonna listen ?
*Papa obama I'm gonna be your slave
All day long
*Papa obama I'm gonna try behave
All day long
*Papa obama I'm gonna be your slave
All day long
I'm gonna serve you till your dying day
All day long
I'm gonna keep you till your dying day
All day long
I'm gonna kneel down by your side and pray
All day long and pray
All day long and pray
All day long and pray
All day long, wow, all day long, wow
All day long, all day long, all day long
Yes, all day long, all day long, all day long, all day long, yeah
All day long, we have lift off, ow

All day long, all day long, all day long
Liar liar they never ever let you win
Liar liar everything you do is sin
Liar nobody believes you
Liar they bring you down before you begin
Ooh, now let me tell you this
So now you know you could be dead before they let you, aah

http://songmeanings.com/songs/view/106022/

* Edited by AL ...
For comic relief

)8~D>
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127866 Oct 8, 2013
Truckers
Coming UP on Megyn Kelly's SHOW
on FOX

)8~D>
NSAS ltd

Switzerland

#127867 Oct 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
L~I~A~R ...!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uPe0hhyUCx0XX
liar and a judge! Look at who is judged and how and who has none.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#127868 Oct 8, 2013
I had high hopes for Obama's speech today. I hoped that he would try something different and actually be a leader for the first time in his 5 year presidency. After 4 seconds of his mouth moving...I could see it just wasn't meant to be. Out came the SOS...whaaa, whaaa, whaaa. No compromise. No negotiating until he got his way. Accusing Boehner and the Republicans of holding Americans hostage yet not a peep about Dirty Harry Reid and the democrats doing the exact same thing over on their side of the Hill. Obama playing the blame game once again instead of manning up and leading by example.

Obama basically put it in these terms...my way or the highway and then just trust me and I will talk all you want. Last time Americans were in that situation was when Nutsy Pelosi and Dirty Harry Reid and Oblame'a told Republicans that the train wreck Obamacare was going through and just trust them and we could all talk about it later. The largest piece of tax legislation on the American people was put forth into law by the democrats and Obama and now Obama is still claiming we can talk about it later in a bipartisan way. O-tay!

Long story short I thought Obama just might redeem his many failures as leader for a few minutes today but of course he failed...again. SOS

At least Slick Willy was smart enough to figure out that he wasn't the King of Kings and he would have to compromise and negotiate and he moved toward the middle. Obama? He doesn't realize he really isn't King...yet! lol

American Lady

Danville, KY

#127869 Oct 8, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saw an interview ...!!
Thanks Z :)
Again on The Kelly File ...
Coming UP !!!
NSAS ltd

Switzerland

#127870 Oct 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
RepubliCONS
You are the epitome of what a hypocrite is. You are a walking, talking contradiction. I, myself, can SEE that you are NOT the happy person you WANT to make people believe you to be. A happy person does NOT belittle someone like you DO me and ALL the others on a "daily" basis, just because they do NOT agree with your views. There IS something deeper seated going on with you here. A happy person goes on about their business and lets others DO the same. You do not do that.
You jump down people's throats through NO Fault of theirs, as they are SIMPLY giving an opinion. IT just SIMPLY gets your goat and you can't STAND it, therefore you pounce. That IS your fault! NOT theirs! Therefore YOU start THE ACTION, that causes the Reaction you get. Thereby DRAWING first blood! THAT is "human nature" ... You are a low-life, NO CLASS buffoon. Where a person SHOWS class would be to NOT do that. YOU do NOT show ANY class by what you DO! I am GUILTY of doing THAT myself, but it goes against MY GRAIN to do that.
I have nipped at your heels TRYING to get you to BACKOFF in a gentle way. After this comment I am going to give you the FULL BODY SLAM. You need to BACKOFF your climbing everyone's butt, especially MINE!
Because I am SOMEBODY! I "am" a good person. People look up to ME! People RESPECT me in my REAL life. People like you would NOT even be in my presence in my real life. People like you ARE to be pitied!
That's RIGHT.
I PITY YOU!
IF I ever were to look DOWN my nose at someone, YOU would be the first one on my list. BUT that also goes against my grain. I'm not made that way. I try to explain my views and OPEN their eyes to WHY I feel that way, but you cut people off at the pass, PER SE, and TRY to FORCE them to see yours, without giving them a CHANCE to even air theirs!
Yes, I am being judgmental, in your WEAK eyes, but in my STRONG eyes, I am using discernment.
I am to the end of my patience and "tolerance" of letting you go any farther in your derogatory manner towards me, and the other GOOD people on this board. IF "I" continue allowing it to happen, it is the SAME as condoning your actions, and I do NOT approve of them in ANY WAY!
You are ONE the head honcho's in setting the tone on this board by your vile, evil, and ungodly actions.
Your have your lil goober followers OR "socks" ...!!! LIKE you "accuse" me of! I do not, and do NOT TWIST anyone's arm to come on here to post! They come FROM their own FREE WILL! You know "choice" ...!!!
~~AL
*American Lady*
Hmmmm, you just told that person off properly. She will not understand. Kinda dingy. Priceless though. Hehehe
Uncle Tab

United States

#127871 Oct 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Newport Guy wrote, "<quoted text>
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/traffican... ;

Watch out, DC.

“They’re coming to town because they’re 100 percent fed up," Andrews said. "Just like the American people are."

When asked what the goal of the protest was, Andrews explained: "We want the president of the United States removed from office. He is a threat to national security, he is a threat to our way of life, he is a threat to our future generations."

More Fox News BS!

Idiot!

LMAO

You fools will fall for anything.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#127873 Oct 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Watch out, DC.
Hope they bring bail money and plan on staying awhile. haha You can be angry all you want, if you disrupt a big city, let alone the Capital or the White House, threaten people's safety, let alone threaten the President, you better plan on paying the price. Why don't you and the chemtrail serb hag catch you a ride at the truck stop and go with them. Sounds right up your alley. We will watch them haul your ass off on TV. hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127874 Oct 8, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
More Fox News BS!
Idiot!
LMAO
You fools will fall for anything.
Ride For The Constitution
by Zeeda Andrews

http://ridefortheconstitution.org/author/zeed...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127875 Oct 8, 2013
A CASE STUDY IN MEDIA MANIPULATION
Exclusive: Pamela Geller shares uncut interview with Washington Times

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/a-case-study-in-me...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Floyd Hedgepath (Sep '08) 1 hr grey haired grandma 317
Anyone know this chicks name??? ( pics, NSFW) 1 hr Upervu 20
Why Aren't RH Negs Discussed in Mainstream Scie... (Aug '13) 2 hr Aview 17
Doctor Molloy 2 hr Baddr 7
Horseshoe motel (Jun '11) 2 hr Possible 40
T Givens 3 hr Watch Out 1
Short hair stylist needed 13 hr Hair Help Needed 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages