'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 265774 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#123243 Sep 16, 2013
At least 12 people have been killed at a Navy building in Washington by a gunman who was later killed but may not have acted alone, authorities said.

D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier told reporters that 12 people died in the early morning incident at the Naval Sea Systems Command headquarters in southeast Washington. There were conflicting reports on the number of victims and the number of gunmen in the ensuing hours, although a federal law enforcement official told Fox News that one shooter has died. Police said as many as two additional gunmen wearing military-style uniforms may still be at large and thousands of workers at the building were told to "shelter in place" until officials could safely evacuate them.

"This is not over."

- Rear Admiral John Kirby, U.S. Navy chief spokesman

"This is not over," Rear Admiral John Kirby, the U.S. Navy's chief spokesman, told reporters. "The building is still in lockdown, as are other buildings. Still being treated as an active search. No one is moving right now."

D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray said investigators had not identified a motive for the shooting. There was no indication that the incident was an act of terrorism, he said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/16/active-s...

Notice right off " no indication it was an act of terrorism" which means it is!

Gotta love a muslime!
FYI

Somerset, KY

#123246 Sep 16, 2013
Just now on Fox News gunmen had a teaparty shirt on under his top shirt.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#123247 Sep 16, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
LQQKs like your all dazed and cornfused.
I have offered to show you guys "legal" ways to identify posters, and you won't have to guess. I have also shown how to avoid the very same tools.
You once called me Jethro...is that your way of deriding country folk? Aren't you the one who claims to countryfied? Being country is not derogatory to real country people. WE are proud of where we are from and WHO we are and HOW WE LIVE!
Cornbread and butterbeans, fried chicken and home made wine...that's gourmet cooking to me!
General if you are/aren't Rebuild America it's no matter of 4hit birds, any enemy of my enemy is my friend.
:)
Ari offering to share his expertise. Isn't that just precious?
No thanks Ari. We already know how these interweb tubes work. Remember we have many HTTP accounts!
Carry on soldier :P

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#123248 Sep 16, 2013
The obvious answer to the people posting using many identities is simply respond to the post and not the person (or who you think the person is) making the post . I would als recommend avoiding interact with any out of country users and obvious trolls.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#123249 Sep 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
libTARDS are gonna be "extinct" ...
Just like the do do[long O]bird
:D
Future?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#123250 Sep 16, 2013
My phone sux, I cant wait to get home.:-P
The last line of my last post should read:

"I would also recommend avoiding interacting with any out of country users and obvious trolls."

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#123251 Sep 16, 2013
In other words.
If you think the post is a person changing identities just to troll. Ignore them and dont respond.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#123252 Sep 16, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Reducing GROWTH of deficit spending is still deficit spending!
Only in America will idiots argue Obama has done such a thing.
If you have ZERO $ and you spend $1.00 you are deficit spending (borrowed money) if you know you will earn $2.00 for picking up cans Friday you may say HAH I did not actually "deficit spend $1.00".
However your lender charged you $1.50 for the loan and interest on that loan. YOU WERE deficit spending!
This is actually how Democrats claim they are not deficit spending...they do not account for:
A. Spending worthless money they print after the spending and future spending.
B. Interest on the debt.
C. Cutting "increases" is not really cutting deficit it's just slowing the growth of deficit.
Ever hear the joke about the driver who only slowed down at the stop sign?
After observing the driver simply slow down as he ran the stop sign; the cop pulls him over and begins to beat him over the head with a night stick and says do you want me to come to a complete stop...or just slow down?
There are two major items that consume almost 50% of the nation's spending each day (SS is in the black). They are the military and Medicare. If it was up to me the defense budget would be at minimum half of what it is. As far as Medicare spending the only way to fix it is to have it be a national healthcare plan for everyone with payment based on income.
P.S. When has any Democrat claimed they are not deficit spending? Obama has never made that claim. So you are saying spending half as much as Bush is just as bad? That's fricken Repub math again.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#123253 Sep 16, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Obsess much about Fox News...the number one cable news station for the last 15 years or so? Were you raised by a large family of roadkill buzzards? Guess that's why you have no education and possess an abnormally small bird brain. Good to know. lol
Why is FauxNews number one on cable? Because the other non-FrightWing - Rightwing stations are divided into 3. If you combined the 3 left wing stations they have more numbers than FauxNews. Faux is the only fear network out there.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#123256 Sep 16, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Why is FauxNews number one on cable? Because the other non-FrightWing - Rightwing stations are divided into 3. If you combined the 3 left wing stations they have more numbers than FauxNews. Faux is the only fear network out there.
IF they are so good ...
THEN WHY aren't THEY *Number 1*...

Something WRONG there ... huh?
They SPREAD all the libTARDS news and peeps
Can't
"make up their mind"
on which to watch!

SSDD

Hoping for BETTER
KNOWING it will NOT BE!

~-~
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#123259 Sep 16, 2013
THANKS MODS, have a wonderful evening.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#123260 Sep 16, 2013
Sorry Injudgement, they are long because I want the article out there for some to read instead of a deceptive one-line subject and a jhad site. haha
The hate, bigotry, and racism ignited by the teabagger CONS...is just downright disgusting and Un-AMERICAN.

But Don’t Call Them Racist: Right Wing Freaks Out Over First Indian-American Miss America (VIDEO)

Moments… no, seconds after the new Miss America was crowned, the Twitterverse exploded with racist Tweets. Miss New York, Nina Davuluri, is the first woman of Indian descent to win the title of Miss America. The 24-year-old from Syracuse is studying to be a doctor. After she became Miss New York, Davuluri told the Syracuse Post Standard:

“Everything happens for a reason. If it’s meant to be it’s meant to be. It’s a win-win just to be in it.”

If Ms. Davuluri is correct and everything does happen for a reason, maybe the reason she won the title of Miss America was to demonstrate that Americans come in all varieties. After all, in a competition that included one contestant rocking a knee-brace (Miss Florida) and the first ever contestant with tattoos (Miss Kansas), this year’s batch of beauty queens was pretty diverse.

Ms. Davuluri performed a Bollywood-style dance for the talent competition, wearing a traditional (and gorgeous) Indian dancing costume. Though she missed her cue at first, she managed to make up for it and wowed the judges. She was given a question about plastic surgery – the questions were a curious mix of serious and stupid – and finally ended up with the crown at the end of the night.

But not everyone was happy for her. In fact, some were downright angry. On Twitter, the outrage began to fly as soon as her name was out of the host’s mouth. One of the earliest came from a guy named Luke Brasili:

What the hell does 9/11 have to do with this? Because she has dark skin she’s somehow tied to what happened on that day? What kind of troll logic is that?

Fox Radio host Todd Starnes was convinced that the “liberal judges” were at fault. He — and many others — was rooting for Miss Kansas to win.
But that last message, from Questlove Jenkins is how we should be viewing this. It is amazing. And it is the American story. And all the racist haters are the ones who should be ashamed. Not our new Miss America.

And before anyone takes me to task for supporting the pageant — I don’t. I did not watch it. I never watch it. But this win is a historic event and a step towards the diverse-and-proud-of-it America that I hope to see before I die. Besides, all that hate coming across my Twitter feed made me want to scream. And I do that best in words.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/09/16/miss-...

Hey Morons, India Isn’t an Arab Country and It’s Miss America, Not Miss White America.
forwardprogressive.com

I am so ashamed of some of my fellow Americans.

RIP TEABAGGING GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#123261 Sep 16, 2013
Palin In Hot Water Over Use Of Copyrighted 9/11 Photograph

Apparently, that lipstick-wearing pitbull, Sarah Palin, thinks that stealing patriotic photographs for her campaign materials is patriotic.

Sarah Palin, the diva half term governor of Alaska, is being sued by a New Jersey publisher for her use of an iconic 9/11 photograph.

The photo, taken by Thomas E. Franklin for The Record newspaper, showing firefighters George Johnson, Dan McWilliams and Billy Eisengrein raising an American flag above the debris of the World Trade Center, has become an iconic image of the day, similar to the photo of U.S. Marines raising the flag on Iwo Jima during the Second World War. Franklin’s photo has been made into a postage stamp and also placed in the Library of Congress.

North Jersey Media Group, owners of The Record and the Herald News, filed suit against Palin last Friday in U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York. The suit alleges that
Now that the lipstick wearing pitbull’s fifteen minutes of fame are winding down, she is no longer receiving the deference from various quarters that she once did. It would be nice, both as a punishment to Palin, who seems to think that she owns the rights to all sorts of Americana, and as a caution to others who have done or who might think of doing something similar, if the court should see fit to impose a heavy fine. Of course Palin would likely never have to pay a dime of any judgement against her; any monetary damages awards by the court will almost certainly be paid by one or more of her well heeled benefactors.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/09/16/palin...

Just PRICELESS

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#123262 Sep 16, 2013
Obamacare’s Useful Idiots
By DAVID CATRON on 9.16.13 @ 6:08AM

One by one, the dupes have been double-crossed by Obama and the Democrats.

http://spectator.org/archives/2013/09/16/obam...
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#123264 Sep 16, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt that
Hey Calvin, hope you are having a marvelous Monday.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#123265 Sep 16, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Sorry Injudgement, they are long because I want the article out there for some to read instead of a deceptive one-line subject and a jhad site. haha
The hate, bigotry, and racism ignited by the teabagger CONS...is just downright disgusting and Un-AMERICAN.
But Don’t Call Them Racist: Right Wing Freaks Out Over First Indian-American Miss America (VIDEO)
Moments… no, seconds after the new Miss America was crowned, the Twitterverse exploded with racist Tweets. Miss New York, Nina Davuluri, is the first woman of Indian descent to win the title of Miss America. The 24-year-old from Syracuse is studying to be a doctor. After she became Miss New York, Davuluri told the Syracuse Post Standard:
“Everything happens for a reason. If it’s meant to be it’s meant to be. It’s a win-win just to be in it.”
If Ms. Davuluri is correct and everything does happen for a reason, maybe the reason she won the title of Miss America was to demonstrate that Americans come in all varieties. After all, in a competition that included one contestant rocking a knee-brace (Miss Florida) and the first ever contestant with tattoos (Miss Kansas), this year’s batch of beauty queens was pretty diverse.
Ms. Davuluri performed a Bollywood-style dance for the talent competition, wearing a traditional (and gorgeous) Indian dancing costume. Though she missed her cue at first, she managed to make up for it and wowed the judges. She was given a question about plastic surgery – the questions were a curious mix of serious and stupid – and finally ended up with the crown at the end of the night.
But not everyone was happy for her. In fact, some were downright angry. On Twitter, the outrage began to fly as soon as her name was out of the host’s mouth. One of the earliest came from a guy named Luke Brasili:
What the hell does 9/11 have to do with this? Because she has dark skin she’s somehow tied to what happened on that day? What kind of troll logic is that?
Fox Radio host Todd Starnes was convinced that the “liberal judges” were at fault. He — and many others — was rooting for Miss Kansas to win.
But that last message, from Questlove Jenkins is how we should be viewing this. It is amazing. And it is the American story. And all the racist haters are the ones who should be ashamed. Not our new Miss America.
And before anyone takes me to task for supporting the pageant — I don’t. I did not watch it. I never watch it. But this win is a historic event and a step towards the diverse-and-proud-of-it America that I hope to see before I die. Besides, all that hate coming across my Twitter feed made me want to scream. And I do that best in words.
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/09/16/miss-...
Hey Morons, India Isn’t an Arab Country and It’s Miss America, Not Miss White America.
forwardprogressive.com
I am so ashamed of some of my fellow Americans.
RIP TEABAGGING GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
You still 'watch' that crazy money grubbing thing?
It was ONCE a great thing ...

NOW "commercialized" too heavily!
Not traditional ...

Same as EVERYTHING else in America ...
GONE down the drain ...

Peace, prosperity, EXCEPTIONALISM!

Thanks libTARDS

:)
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#123266 Sep 16, 2013
Your guide to a government shutdown

The risk of a government shutdown this fall has gone up.

If Congress can't agree on at least a short-term funding bill that President Obama is willing to sign, many functions of the federal government -- but not all -- will be shut down indefinitely on Oct. 1.

And Uncle Sam will pay a price. There's a cost to shutting the government down and then reopening it when the storm clouds clear. Two shutdowns in the mid-1990s cost an estimated $1.4 billion, according to the Congressional Research Service.

There's no telling exactly what a shutdown in October would look like because the White House has some discretion in terms of what's hit and what's not. But based on the shutdowns in the mid-1990s, the following is a pretty good bet.
What will be closed for business: Many, if not most, federal government offices, programs, museums and parks would be shuttered.

So if the shutdown lasts awhile, the travel industry could take a hit as vacations and business trips are scuttled -- whether because people can't get a visa or passport or because they have to cancel their plans to visit Yosemite.
For federal contractors, projects may be delayed because the agencies they work for can't issue the paperwork needed to move forward.

And Americans who need something from a federal office affected by the shutdown may be out of luck.

What will be open for business: Parts of the government that provide what the White House budget office deems critical would still operate.
Critical services, broadly speaking, protect human life and property. Typically that has included air traffic control, national security, the handling of hazardous waste, food inspections, border protection, maintenance of the power grid and disaster assistance.

In addition, taxes likely would still be collected, and U.S. bonds issued. Anything else deemed essential to the preservation of the country's banking system would likely carry on as well.

Related: Pessimism deepens over budget standoff
Who will come to work and who won't: Hundreds of thousands of federal workers would be furloughed without pay. Historically that pay has been restored when the shutdown ends, but there's no guarantee of that in law.

Many federal employees, however, would be exempted from furloughs. President Obama and his presidential appointees, as well as members of Congress, fall into that category.

Also expected to work through a shutdown are federal employees needed to preserve key parts of the money and banking systems.

Anyone authorized to work during a shutdown would be paid, although in most instances they will not get their checks until after the shutdown ends.
How mail would be affected: The mail would still be delivered.

How justice will be served: The federal judiciary estimated that if a shutdown had occurred this year, the court system could have functioned for roughly 10 working days on the basis of fees and funds from prior appropriations, according to CRS.
Related: Budget follies: 3 crazy years and counting

When that funding runs out, the judiciary would allow "essential work" to be performed, including the resolution of cases.

Federal court staff and officers who work through the shutdown would not be paid during the shutdown. But Supreme Court justices and federal judges appointed under Article III of the Constitution would.

If you're called for federal jury duty, you won't get paid for it on time.

What happens to Social Security and other benefits: Funding for entitlement benefits is considered mandatory, meaning it's not subject to the annual appropriations process.

So the money will be there to pay the benefits. The only question is whether the federal workers who process them will be.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/09/16/news/economy/...

No crazy checks, no SS, etc. you repukes hail and rejoice the shutdown despite cutting your nose off your face. Typical CON tactic.

DITCH MITCH

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#123267 Sep 16, 2013
Hey Calvin, RC Co-Cola! Only here for a minute right now, but will try to get back later.

RC, did you by any chance get a copy of the post Jethro made as "RepubliCONS" when he forgot to change his location from Jonesborough? I know it's been a couple of days ago, but couldn't remember the exact day. My post earlier today must've hit a nerve...Ari replied to it twice and then brought out the wtf sock to reply to it again!:O Jethro must be getting jittery, changing his name yet again.

Gotta get back to work while there's still daylight, so I'll see y'all later, taters.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#123269 Sep 16, 2013
Diplomacy of Dunces
By JED BABBIN on 9.16.13 @ 6:10AM

Kerry-Obama have mastered the art of carrying a big mouth and getting hit with a hard stick.

The U.S.-Russian agreement, which is supposed to result in the seizure and disposition of Syria’s chemical weapons, is the crowning achievement of President Obama’s and Secretary of State Kerry’s diplomacy. Their achievements are threefold.
First, they have given New York Times op-ed contributor Vladimir Putin everything he wanted and obtained precisely nothing in return. Second, they have smoke screened public attention from the fact that the whole crisis on Syrian chemical weapons was manufactured from Obama’s cavalier comment that created the so-called “red line.” They’re now praying that people forget that the new agreement removes the threat of American use of military force against Assad and replaces it with the prospect of more UN resolutions placing sanctions on Syria. Third, they have left America’s diplomacy in complete shambles to a degree unseen since the Iranians held American embassy personnel hostage in 1979-80.

http://spectator.org/archives/2013/09/16/dipl...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#123271 Sep 16, 2013
Opinion Roundup: Should Syria's Christians Be Our Top Priority?
Assad's forces have killed tens of thousands and have allegedly used chemical weapons. Toppling him could wipe out the country’s Christians. Is it worth it?

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2013/sept...

Jim BoydSeptember 16, 2013 What we so misguidedly overlook is that the president of Syria was not a vicious dictator until his country was invaded by violent forces that were bent on his destruction and that of his country. If that happened to us, we would have quickly responded just as aggressively, even if the original demonstrators were our own people. Once outside forces start the violence, even good governments like ours have in the past responded with violence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bobby vanwinkle 5 min Miss him 11
Any females wanna fuxk in Columbus? 6 min Yummy 18
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min another viewer 163,807
uk ppd 11 min H6Ud9cw4XftnhsMjgxQO 27
Immigration 24 min demarcus 47
Where is Jeff ruggiereo 32 min KYAnon 11
Mike Inman 38 min Machonot 7

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages