'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#109493 Jul 11, 2013
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>
Just proving you don't have a life because you are on 24/7 much a lady friend. Do you ever eat or sleep.
Please make up your mind.... Do I matter or not?

:-D

Are you new at this?
Uncle Tab

United States

#109494 Jul 11, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
He's been told to do his own research several times. I don't think he knows how. He always tries to goat others into doing it for him and then he lam blast's you for it. I always thought WTF {from Pikeville } was the lamest, but at least he has just enough sense not to show it.Uncle tabby has diarrhea of the mouth.
Of course you aren't smart enough to figure out why I ask you to prove what you all say, you never can then cry about it?

Why are you all so scared of the facts?? Please feel free to do that to me. I don't mind at all.

Don't throw a fit and cry about it cause you've been outsmarted and your own posts (the ones you CAN'T provide) prove you to be idiots.

You didn't realize what was happening when I did that so many times??

Everyone else notices.... Why did any of you??

In judgemen, calvin, ILIH, and a few otherst do the same thing and you all fail there too. When you can't do it, or refuse to do it, just proves your 'facts' can't be backed up. Nothing but chin music.

I'm really surprised you all are just now figuring it out. I thought you all did know what we were doing.

I have you dimwhitts WAY too much credit.

LMAO

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#109495 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Shot him after he was backing away?? That does explain the shot being 3 to 5 inches from the body.
And none of your people will agree with that. You're going out on a limb. If someone is backing away, that's not self defense, it's murder, correct?
Mr. Zimmerman underwent at least two voice stress analysis, a type of lie detector test and passed both. One was completed the night of the shooting. In addition, a detective told him someone had videoed the entire incident. This was done to see if Mr. Zimmerman would change his story of what had occurred. Mr. Zimmerman was relieved it had been videoed to corroborate his statements. Seems to me this may just be someone who could be telling the truth.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#109496 Jul 11, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Zimmerman underwent at least two voice stress analysis, a type of lie detector test and passed both. One was completed the night of the shooting. In addition, a detective told him someone had videoed the entire incident. This was done to see if Mr. Zimmerman would change his story of what had occurred. Mr. Zimmerman was relieved it had been videoed to corroborate his statements. Seems to me this may just be someone who could be telling the truth.
Lie detector Tests are not even Admissable Stupid.
Uncle Tab

United States

#109497 Jul 11, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/06/zimmerma...

....... And everyone knows that police can and will say anything when an interrogation is being done. And that interrogation was done 45 days later he knew that after 45 days if they had a tape, everyone would have know it in a day.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#109498 Jul 11, 2013
Self Preservation wrote:
So, how do you guys think this trial will end up? I sure hope they do the right and proper thing, following the law, but, I think as crazy as people are these days it could go completely sideways!!
What say you?
I'm afraid either way it goes it will be bad for everybody especially citizens in Fla.
Just learned on Fox news that a document has been obtained by the Freedom Of Information Act showing a little known branch of the Dept of Justice was sent to Sanford Fla after the shooting of TM, to organize rallies and protests of GZ.

One rally is headed by The Rev Al Sharpton. I though this was illegal. Guess nothing is if it headed by the government.
Guess we will be hearing more about this . This should be another big scandal for Obama.
Uncle Tab

United States

#109499 Jul 11, 2013
Shout out to Mohemed in St Mathews Ky for saving the 13 year old boy who was hit and trapped under a tree from the storm yesterday.

Those Muslims don't seem to be anything like you people portray them to be.

A hero!
Fairy Balls

Pikeville, KY

#109500 Jul 11, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid either way it goes it will be bad for everybody especially citizens in Fla.
Just learned on Fox news that a document has been obtained by the Freedom Of Information Act showing a little known branch of the Dept of Justice was sent to Sanford Fla after the shooting of TM, to organize rallies and protests of GZ.
One rally is headed by The Rev Al Sharpton. I though this was illegal. Guess nothing is if it headed by the government.
Guess we will be hearing more about this . This should be another big scandal for Obama.
Faux News....lmfao...lmfao..lmfao.l mfao lmfao lmfao

Did they "goat" you into it Stupid?
Uncle Tab

United States

#109501 Jul 11, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just funny to me... ari and the crackhead mentioned this last night. These people have went to churches to help keep people calm. Church leaders have had nothing but praise for them extending a hand to fend off violence.

And you all talk about the main stream media inciting racial tension as FalseNews fills you dimwhitts with this BS.

That's the fair and balanced BS you all live to bring up.
Uncle Tab

United States

#109502 Jul 11, 2013
Judge has given the OK for a manslaughter conviction.

That's great news I think.

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#109503 Jul 11, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You set her up!
She and I are "friends", we have seen this trick before!
I have seen a few people with above average knowledge of this game...your "join date" and acquired badges give you away.
Set her up for what? What does my join date have to do with her lame come-on?
Uncle Tab

United States

#109504 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Shout out to Mohemed in St Mathews Ky for saving the 13 year old boy who was hit and trapped under a tree from the storm yesterday.
A hero!
Sad news.... The boy passed away.

Shame.

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#109505 Jul 11, 2013
:(
Uncle Tab

United States

#109506 Jul 11, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
Set her up for what? What does my join date have to do with her lame come-on?
Hey Tree! How you doin today?

Hear about the Judge in the Zimmerman case giving the jury the OK for a manslaughter option?

Not the best advice for a lawyer to try to get the judge to only have the murder charge.... His job is to get his client the best possible deal out of this situation.

Just odd to me that the lawyer Zimmerman has thinks this is a slam dunk for him and not worrying about his clients best interest.

Guess the national coverage has went to his head.
Self Preservation

Elizabethtown, KY

#109507 Jul 11, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
We were not there, many gaps still remain in witness accounts...was no one watching at the exact moment he was shot?
Are they afraid to come forward after the national media and a current POTUS chose sides?
It is only a theory, but I think Z may have gotten T to back off or cease by producing the gun...then shot him anyway out of anger!
Not everyone will forgive you, after you wail on them and break their nose. We may have to wait for the book or movie to find out more.
Yes, lung shots will produce the brightest blood trail you may ever see! A heart shot will spurt blood for several feet!
I do not agree with your theory. George surely is smart enough to understand that it would Not be wise to pull out a gun to use as a "threat", because IF he were to do that then Trademark would be justified in killing him, just as George is justified in killing Trademark. You know- threat of bodily harm & fear of death!
It would take a pretty stupid person to use a gun as a threat in hopes of preventing harm to himself.

I have not seen any evidence to back up your theory whatsoever. I have, however, seen and heard evidence that concurs it happened just as George and witnesses claim it did.

While I do think it maybe could have been avoided, I believe BOTH parties would have equal share in that avoidance, which did not occur for whatever reason.

As it appears now, with this judge attempting to make NEW laws, I am realizing that perhaps that is the main reason this trial was pushed in the first place. I o not see how anyone can hear this judge right now and watch what is going on and NOT see how George is being railroaded.
The judge made a ruling that guarantees George can appeal, she knew she was doing that.

Do you agree that it should be against the law to "follow" someone? And/or that what is on the books regarding the definition of self-defense needs to be changed?

Oh, and her demanding that comma be taken out means that now, the Stand Your Ground Law is changed. That comma made a difference in many cases.

This entire production-and that is exactly what it is, is being done to insure you and I have fewer rights when someone attacks us.

Oh, and I myself, would never believe a thing Un-Holywood produced regarding the death of TM or this trial. I'm surprised you would put stock in it.
Self Preservation

Elizabethtown, KY

#109508 Jul 11, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been reading all about that corruption, all the way to Eric Holder as I understand. I am not surprise one bit, are you? That mine and my husbands tax dollars have been paying for these protests and the organization and deployment as well as training for them is atrocious!
All of this tells me, the left WANT a war! They want a fight and more division, and working hard to that end. Very Obviously.

Yes, it's bad for those of us who reside in Fla., sadly so. Perhaps the left sees this as a way to eliminate some of the freeloaders? Who knows?

All I know is that American citizens have no rights in court anymore. The court does not value the constitution and can-at will- change ANY law it so choses to change.

I do see how changing these laws can come back and bite some of these bozo's on their butt. It will be great to apply this new crap when the next black kills anyone of a different ethnic background.

This is partly being done against those who believe in the right to carry arms, anyone who can't see that is blind, blind, blind. And it WILL hurt that right to carry. Watch and see.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#109509 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
A hero!
\
Not all Muslims are bad.But the Muslim brotherhood is. I worked in the medical profession for years before retiring and I worked with many of them. There were no nicer people. Many of them came to America to get away from the harshness.
My husband's niece married one and lives in his country and she is happy.
But in another area of the country, a very poor Muslim family lived in shanty conditions.
The father found a piece of tin {an old tin sign] with a couple of American letters of the alphabet written on it.[he couldn't read] He used it to patch a leak in his roof.

When it was discovered, he and his wife and children and other family members [his mother and father]were drug out of their house and killed.
On one of niece's visits back to America she brought the newspaper with her so we could read it.{ I guess "see it" would be a better word, as I couldn't read a word of it,}

Many Muslims have came to America to get away from the terror .
Now we have bad ones here and they aren't going away.
You have seen that that yourself with all the acts of terrorism here since 9/11 and lately the Boston pressure cooker bombings.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#109510 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That really means alot from some failure who copy's and pastes jokes.
Please let us all know how intelligent it is for a person to copy and paste other people's work?
Plagiarism.... That's intelligent to you idiot republicans?
Not an original though in any of your heads.
Stfu and go gets some more jokes fucktard!
No, Tabby, I think I'll continue on just as I have been doing all along. Love your language, though. It just proves that Big Stevie is capable of getting his point across without using filthy language. Oh, I know all the words, Tabby. I just have the upbringing to know when NOT to use them. Have a nice day, though, union man!
jason

Ashland, KY

#109511 Jul 11, 2013
Fairy Balls wrote:
<quoted text>Faux News....lmfao...lmfao..lmfao.l mfao lmfao lmfao
Did they "goat" you into it Stupid?
The flea speaks or are you a tick sucking on everyone's else's earnings.
Jason

Ashland, KY

#109512 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Please make up your mind.... Do I matter or not?
Are you new at this?
Now we know whats wrong with you.You want to matter......Poor you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min ChromiuMan 133,337
Cara Watkins 28 min wondering 9
Farrah Shelton 55 min humble 34
Zaxby's in Georgetown (Jul '12) 1 hr mariacdintraining 45
Channel 36 1 hr The kid 20
Westley and Ragina Mullins 1 hr Obvious 4
Where do all the cool young people hang out? 1 hr REally ToO 26
More from around the web

Lexington-Fayette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News