'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239531 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Leo

Russell, KY

#108610 Jul 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Please give a complete list of elected republicans who voted against tax breaks for the super rich.... Then we'll discuss Kerry's boat taking advantage of those breaks.
Get back to me with that list as soon as possible Mr Socko 42 of the last few days.

LMAO
Don't have to prove diddly squat to you. Just noticed it's all OK for a rich democrat to evade paying his fair share of taxes. But why should he, that's what they have us for , right buddy boy?
idonotknowwn

Orlando, FL

#108611 Jul 7, 2013
I am the General Audit Manager, Accounts Department in our bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the sum of(22.850.000.00 twenty two million eight hundred and fifty thousand united states dollars only).
This fund originally belonged to one of our bank Customer who died in the year 2009.

My request for foreigner to stand as next of kin in this business is because the fact that the customer is a foreigner.
Based on the fact that this is a deal, I propose that 50% of this fund for you and 50% for me.
I will give more detail of the transfer process as soon as you show your interest in this transaction.

If anyone is interested please write me e-mail on [email protected]

Thanks see yaa
Jay

Springville, TN

#108614 Jul 7, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> this is irrelevant, a child is dead! Dah!
Somebody say short bus!

This is not irrelevant - 3500 to 4000 children are murdered every day, and you support that!

Two-faced, double standard, you!

Dah!
Uncle Tab

United States

#108615 Jul 7, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Of course ARI/JAY would pick out what he thinks is truth about this teen. Yet these were in that article as well:
The Miami Gardens teen who has become a national symbol of racial injustice was suspended three times, and had a spotty school record that his family’s attorneys say is irrelevant to the facts that led up to his being gunned down on Feb. 26.
A lawyer for the dead teen’s family acknowledged Trayvon had been suspended for graffiti, but said the family knew nothing about the jewelry and the screwdriver.
“It’s completely irrelevant to what happened Feb. 26,” said attorney Benjamin Crump.“They never heard this, and don’t believe it’s true. If it were true, why wouldn’t they call the parents? Why wasn’t he arrested?”
Trayvon was shot to death Feb. 26 while serving out his suspension in Sanford, where his father’s girlfriend lives. A neighborhood watch volunteer called the police to say he saw someone in a hoodie who looked high on drugs, and was suspicious because he walked too slowly in the rain. The unarmed teenager carried Skittles and iced tea, and was talking to his girlfriend on the phone, records show.
The boy’s checkered school record was of little importance to the thousands of people who descended on the city’s civic center for a special city council meeting. Speaker after speaker blasted the investigation and demanded the police file charges in the case.
“We want to reaffirm that we too are in pursuit of truth and justice,” Mayor Jeff Triplett said.
Participants included bus and carloads of people from Miami, including some from Trayvon’s church.
Wearing a T-shirt declaring “I am a man,” Miami Homicide Sgt. Ervens Ford was among them.
“This is personal,” Ford said.“I have a son that age. I am getting ready to release him to the world. I have to expose him to things like this. I also have a 12-year-old. I have to be realistic about it: It very very well could have been either one of them.”
Like so many black fathers in America, Ford finds himself schooling his sons on what clothes to wear, what to say to a cop. He calls it “conflict resolution.”
“That man was following him around the way he was, placing Trayvon in fear. Had Travyon shot him and claimed ‘Stand Your Ground,’ Trayvon would have been arrested,” he said.“I’m saying this having been law enforcement for 25 years. I am saying this, and it is my conviction.”
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/26/2714778...
Even if he did the things ARI/Jay thinks was justification for this wannabe cop to shoot him dead. instead of listening to the dispatcher to stop chasing him, he would be alive with nothing more than a package of skittles and a walk to his dad's girlfriends. The real COPS would have cleared him of any wrong doing. If he was a black cop wannabe shooting a white gangbanger wannabe as you repukes call him it would be a different story, now wouldn't it you bunch of racist bigots.
DITCH MITCH
The problem with dumb ari is, Zimmerman would have to KNOW before all of this that he had a bad record.(If he did) Zimmerman knew NOTHING about Martin. He was following the kid just because he was black.

ari is an uninformed idiot. Fun to laugh at.
countrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#108616 Jul 7, 2013
Jeff Foxworthy wrote:
<quoted text>
If your ass smells from siting on a cheap vinyl chair 20 hours a day.
You might be American Lady
that beeeees the american labia. All green and
slimmy.
bigoportunity4us

Montréal, Canada

#108617 Jul 7, 2013
I am the General Audit Manager, Accounts Department in our bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the sum of(22.850.000.00 twenty two million eight hundred and fifty thousand united states dollars only).
This fund originally belonged to one of our bank Customer who died in the year 2009.

My request for foreigner to stand as next of kin in this business is because the fact that the customer is a foreigner.
Based on the fact that this is a deal, I propose that 50% of this fund for you and 50% for me.
I will give more detail of the transfer process as soon as you show your interest in this transaction.

Thanks ...
Uncle Tab

United States

#108618 Jul 7, 2013
Leo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't have to prove diddly squat to you. Just noticed it's all OK for a rich democrat to evade paying his fair share of taxes. But why should he, that's what they have us for , right buddy boy?
You don't know how to find that information??

It's because you're a stupid uneducated republican..... Welcome to topix... There are alot if your kind here. Introduce yourself to American crackhead, ari the idiot, jay (that edited video is real)

Let them get you ready to be made fun of on a daily basis because of your ignorance.... They're pros! We do that to them daily.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108619 Jul 7, 2013
Jeff Foxworthy wrote:
<quoted text>
If your ass smells from siting on a cheap vinyl chair 20 hours a day.
You might be American Lady
Wooden Desk w/COMFY cushion!
NO smells HERE!

NOT 20 hours a day ... EITHER!

~-~
Uncle Tab

United States

#108620 Jul 7, 2013
idonotknowwn wrote:
Thanks see yaa
Watch the uneducated republicans go after this one!

You all are so stupid you believe these sorts of things!

:-D
countrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#108621 Jul 7, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not irrelevant - 3500 to 4000 children are murdered every day, and you support that!
Dah!
We are talking about Travon Martin
dah....besides like you care.
If you did, you wouldn't be talking out the side
of your neck. He was a child.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#108622 Jul 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a tool! And thrives on misinformation.
All in all.... A dumb republican. Lol

If it was their child they would be singing a much different tune, but they're zombied out.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108624 Jul 7, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
lolol I'm wondering why he just posted a link that clearly states Trayvon had no record, to prove that Trayvon had a record. Any thoughts?
Because he is a dumbass, racist, bigot repuke?

He didn't think anyone would read past his choice excerpts. A kid is dead because he was racially profiled, plain and simple. We have the teabaggers and repukes to thank for all the awakening of racism in our country.

They are still in denial that PRESIDENT Obama is black and WHITE. It kills them. Now they say Michelle is too. Instead of taking the GOD given opportunity with a biracial PRESIDENT to bring the races closer like that LOVE THY NEIGHBOR and we are all BROTHERS AND SISTERS concept taught by JESUS, those idiots pull the sheets out of their closet and do their best to divide the country and TAKE IT BACK to pre Civil Rights days. How ironic huh?

While they keep dreaming of yesteryears and the days of slavery etc...the MAJORITY will continue to win elections and move FORWARD. Try as they might they will never "re-invent" themselves anytime soon. They will spazz out when we elect our first WOMAN President. hahaha Bunch of backward dumbass repukes, they never learn. Bunch of lemming tools.

DITCH MITCH
countrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#108625 Jul 7, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Dah!
you idiots act like he was a convicted felon serial killer. Even they don't
get gunned down. Teenagers do crazy things
sometimes. So what you wanna do? Round
them up, hunt them down and shoot them.
You know I have faith that common sense
will makes it's way back someday.
What a loser!
Uncle Tab

United States

#108626 Jul 7, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was their child they would be singing a much different tune, but they're zombied out.
You're right. But think about it..... Who would be with any of them to have kids?? They're all social idiots. They SAY they have wives, kids, family, but look how ignorant they are.

None of them have kids or a spouse. No one will have them.

They all consider Martin a second class citizen. The kid was minding his own business and a coward with a gun got his ass beat for following him. Zimmerman screamed like a kid and then shot him.

Typical republican coward.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108628 Jul 7, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he is a dumbass, racist, bigot repuke?
He didn't think anyone would read past his choice excerpts. A kid is dead because he was racially profiled, plain and simple. We have the teabaggers and repukes to thank for all the awakening of racism in our country.
They are still in denial that PRESIDENT Obama is black and WHITE. It kills them. Now they say Michelle is too. Instead of taking the GOD given opportunity with a biracial PRESIDENT to bring the races closer like that LOVE THY NEIGHBOR and we are all BROTHERS AND SISTERS concept taught by JESUS, those idiots pull the sheets out of their closet and do their best to divide the country and TAKE IT BACK to pre Civil Rights days. How ironic huh?
While they keep dreaming of yesteryears and the days of slavery etc...the MAJORITY will continue to win elections and move FORWARD. Try as they might they will never "re-invent" themselves anytime soon. They will spazz out when we elect our first WOMAN President. hahaha Bunch of backward dumbass repukes, they never learn. Bunch of lemming tools.
DITCH MITCH
FACT!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#108629 Jul 7, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> We are talking about Travon Martin
And they are all parents! I don't get it! No compassion, just excuses and rationalizations for his behavior. And there are none.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108630 Jul 7, 2013
My "loving" Family has just got back from their 'vacation' on the "houseboat" ...
And INVITED "ME" for a cook-out!

Whether you dirty dog libTARDS
WANT TO believe THAT or NOT ...!!!

So ...

Au Revoir ...

I'm NOT "running" away!
I'm just 'going away' for a while!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Uncle Tab

United States

#108631 Jul 7, 2013
Jeff Foxworthy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you felt the need to counter such a ridiculous statement.
You are American Lady with an IQ of 1.70
LMAO!

Hilarious...... And very true!

Since: Dec 11

#108632 Jul 7, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I'D RATHER BE A THIEF THAN A MURDERER.
True.
That is rational thought.
Jay

Springville, TN

#108633 Jul 7, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> We are talking about Travon Martin

Oh gee, sorry, we are talking about a near six foot 170 pound football player being a child? Ok, so we're not allowed to reference the innocent who have no choice and can't walk away from being murdered. Different story in your screwed up head!

You suck! Typical two-faced lib, supporter of child murder........except when it's Trayvon eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alternative Right:A Growing Political Cancer 2 min Hmm 29
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min usa 151,875
Lets Not Forget The Holocaust!!! 4 min Commie Who 87
Hillary campaign accepted $20,000 from the KKK.... 6 min Is Trump A Pedo 19
Trump says "Blacks Worthy of Better Future"....... 12 min I Respond To Idiots 15
Hillary continues to loose ground because no on... 20 min I Respond To Idiots 2
Asian Massage on Waller Ave 32 min porky 2

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages