First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pissed Off

United States

#1 Oct 5, 2013
Before you buy a home from Dominion homes read this....http://www.ripoffrepor t.com/reports/directory/domini on-homes
Hmm

United States

#2 Oct 5, 2013
I did, It has 10 entries of complaints over a 15 year span, so it didnt make the impact you were going for. What is your issue?
Scratchy

Georgetown, KY

#3 Oct 5, 2013
Who's the MILF that works in the model home in Rocky Creek?
me

United States

#4 Oct 6, 2013
Scratchy wrote:
Who's the MILF that works in the model home in Rocky Creek?
Jennifer, and I don't believe she has a kid
Colonel

Georgetown, KY

#5 Oct 10, 2013
me wrote:
<quoted text>Jennifer, and I don't believe she has a kid
Ohhh nice so her snapper would be nice and tight if it hasn't popped out any kids. My wang just jumped at that
me

United States

#6 Oct 11, 2013
Colonel wrote:
<quoted text>Ohhh nice so her snapper would be nice and tight if it hasn't popped out any kids. My wang just jumped at that
Lol
brad

Georgetown, KY

#7 Oct 14, 2013
Jennifer is smokin hot
Bob

Louisville, KY

#8 Oct 19, 2013
Dominion doesnít care about you or me, just their money. Problems began soon after signing a purchase and sale agreement, which Dominion only gives you 48 hrs. to sign once you select a building lot. We were told we would be meeting with the interior design person in 7-14 days to select cabinets; carpeting etc. and it would take 4-6 months to complete the home. Actually it took almost a month to meet with the designer. Apparently they only 1 have one person in KY in this role and she was on vacation. In the mean time nothing is being done on the home, since all of the selections canít be made yet. It ended up taking the full 6 months to get our home.

Dominion has this page on their website where one is supposed to be able to monitor the progress of the construction. The problem was they never up date promptly. Most of the time the actual construction was ahead of where the website showed the construction to be. The only real way to know what was being done was to go look ourselves.

Trying to close was another nightmare.

We finally closed in 6/13. At the time of the pre-closing walk through a couple of issues were noted. Dominionís site superintendent said he would have them taken care. After we moved in we found a couple of other issues and Dominionís site personnel said these issues would be taken care with the ones we previously noted. It is now 10/13 and Dominion has not resolved one of these issues. I have sent several e-mails to Dominion Customer Care and still nothing has been done. Dominion has only bothered to respond to 1 e-mail, I guess they think if they ignore me I will go away. Today I filed a complaint with the BBB, weíll see if that does any good. Not really holding my breath since the only other time I used the BBB they did nothing. Itís beginning to look like Iíll go to an attorney to get Dominion to fix the issues they should have fixed a long time ago.

DONíT close on / move into a Dominion Home until all known issues have been resolved.

The whole experience with Dominion has been one night mare after another. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere for your new home.
Darryl

Georgetown, KY

#9 Oct 22, 2013
Bob wrote:
Dominion doesn’t care about you or me, just their money. Problems began soon after signing a purchase and sale agreement, which Dominion only gives you 48 hrs. to sign once you select a building lot. We were told we would be meeting with the interior design person in 7-14 days to select cabinets; carpeting etc. and it would take 4-6 months to complete the home. Actually it took almost a month to meet with the designer. Apparently they only 1 have one person in KY in this role and she was on vacation. In the mean time nothing is being done on the home, since all of the selections can’t be made yet. It ended up taking the full 6 months to get our home.

Dominion has this page on their website where one is supposed to be able to monitor the progress of the construction. The problem was they never up date promptly. Most of the time the actual construction was ahead of where the website showed the construction to be. The only real way to know what was being done was to go look ourselves.

Trying to close was another nightmare.

We finally closed in 6/13. At the time of the pre-closing walk through a couple of issues were noted. Dominion’s site superintendent said he would have them taken care. After we moved in we found a couple of other issues and Dominion’s site personnel said these issues would be taken care with the ones we previously noted. It is now 10/13 and Dominion has not resolved one of these issues. I have sent several e-mails to Dominion Customer Care and still nothing has been done. Dominion has only bothered to respond to 1 e-mail, I guess they think if they ignore me I will go away. Today I filed a complaint with the BBB, we’ll see if that does any good. Not really holding my breath since the only other time I used the BBB they did nothing. It’s beginning to look like I’ll go to an attorney to get Dominion to fix the issues they should have fixed a long time ago.

DON’T close on / move into a Dominion Home until all known issues have been resolved.

The whole experience with Dominion has been one night mare after another. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere for your new home.
Did you deal with the hot MILF in Georgetown?
me

United States

#10 Oct 22, 2013
brad wrote:
Jennifer is smokin hot
She's had a tit job, but then again, who hasn't these days.
Darg

Georgetown, KY

#11 Oct 23, 2013
Let me how a swig on them big taddies
Wiggineo

Georgetown, KY

#12 Oct 23, 2013
So is it Jennifer or Nancy McFarland who is the MILF?

All I know is that I saw a hot blonde MILF prancing around the model home and was like damn who is that?!?!
me

United States

#13 Oct 24, 2013
Wiggineo wrote:
So is it Jennifer or Nancy McFarland who is the MILF?

All I know is that I saw a hot blonde MILF prancing around the model home and was like damn who is that?!?!
It is nancy, I originally said her name was jennifer, but it's not..
Meek

Georgetown, KY

#14 Oct 24, 2013
me wrote:
<quoted text>It is nancy, I originally said her name was jennifer, but it's not..
So Nancy is the hot MILF you said who has had the tit job? Damn they look nice
SSurgeennN

Georgetown, KY

#15 Oct 24, 2013
Shes hottttt!!
me

United States

#16 Oct 24, 2013
Meek wrote:
<quoted text>So Nancy is the hot MILF you said who has had the tit job? Damn they look nice
That's her
Austin Powers

Georgetown, KY

#17 Oct 24, 2013
whats her deal? gotta man that I gotta get around to shag?
Cindy

Georgetown, KY

#19 Oct 28, 2013
She's a hot lady. Wonder if she likes girls
me

United States

#20 Oct 28, 2013
Cindy wrote:
She's a hot lady. Wonder if she likes girls
If your boobs are decent size, and if your stomach is flat, oh, and if your ass is not wide, then maybe she would be into you.
I just eliminated 95% of the women in georgetown.
Camille

Georgetown, KY

#21 Oct 29, 2013
me wrote:
<quoted text>If your boobs are decent size, and if your stomach is flat, oh, and if your ass is not wide, then maybe she would be into you.
I just eliminated 95% of the women in georgetown.
I'm hot. I'm firm and fit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cush 10 min Jessica 8
Anyone know Jessica at Tmmk. 16 min Ernie 5
Good job nicholasville police for drug round up... 21 min Callinguout 33
Watch out for him - They let him out again 37 min justso 2
WTF!!! taco bell 39 min Lmfao 13
Tiffany Diggins (Aug '09) 43 min Lmfao 103
Sondra Kay (Jun '15) 48 min Sandra 32
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages