Hang out Kroger parking lot
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
allison

Harrodsburg, KY

#101 Jul 10, 2012
Wtf wrote:
Why does everyone keep referring to the Kroger squatters as kids?! These are grown a$$ men and women that sit there. To Wow: these people would not be able to go to a Teen Center. Very few are teens! I have the benefit of age and remember the spots to hang out used to be Orchard Center and Burton's BP when I was younger. But the "kids" trashed the places and left their trash behind every weekend. The cops would be called because of the fights and finally the property owners started making the cops run them off. Then lucky Kroger became the favorite place to loiter. I would like one of these "kids" to tell me why Kroger would want you in their lot? You leave trash, obviously anger some customers by being there judging by the posts here, and increase their liability if something happens on their property. What's in it for them? I doubt you guys buy much inside and it definitely does not cover the risk they have to assume when you're there. Don't be disrespectful when you reply and make other peoples point when they talk about how immature you are. Just give me a good reason.
Most of us are still under legal age, there might be a handful over 21. The cops have been called before, and we always leave respectfully. It's not a big deal to us. Were all good people. We do go into kroger sometimes and obviously it doesn't bother them that much that were there because they never say anything to us. Since this thread got started we have been picking up our trash more.

Since: Jul 12

Nicholasville, KY

#102 Jul 10, 2012
This is crazy hanging out in the parking lot has been goin on for years my dad talks about how he used to and the cops would hang out too so just drop it they are gonna hang out there with or without your permission because they dont care what you think so back the hell off damn and grow up!!!!!!!!! geez......
WOW

Chicago Heights, IL

#103 Jul 10, 2012
chelsealynn wrote:
This is crazy hanging out in the parking lot has been goin on for years my dad talks about how he used to and the cops would hang out too so just drop it they are gonna hang out there with or without your permission because they dont care what you think so back the hell off damn and grow up!!!!!!!!! geez......
Well said, especially the part of back the h@#$ off and grow up!!!!
Troller

United States

#104 Jul 11, 2012
chelsealynn wrote:
This is crazy hanging out in the parking lot has been goin on for years my dad talks about how he used to and the cops would hang out too so just drop it they are gonna hang out there with or without your permission because they dont care what you think so back the hell off damn and grow up!!!!!!!!! geez......
I've been reading all these posts for a couple of weeks now and have been amused. I didn't really have a side to take and could really care less if people sit at Kroger or not. But this attitude makes me lean toward the complainers. I know i have no job or life before you say it lolol. But since I have so much free time on my hands and because I'm an a$$hole I think I'll start calling Kroger and complain to the manager and threaten to call corporate if they don't make the pigs keep you away. I'm bored ever since I shot all my fireworks off and need something to occupy my time. You should have been cool like most of your buddies because I think you were winning the public opinion battle. But you and a couple of others make people want to screw with you cause of your attitude. Go ahead and flame away! If I have enought time to respond to you I will but I may be too busy calling and writing letters to Kroger. Hahaha
truth

United States

#105 Jul 11, 2012
Some cops actually come and hang out there with us. So half the pigs don't care.

Since: Jul 12

Nicholasville, KY

#106 Jul 11, 2012
Troller wrote:
<quoted text>I've been reading all these posts for a couple of weeks now and have been amused. I didn't really have a side to take and could really care less if people sit at Kroger or not. But this attitude makes me lean toward the complainers. I know i have no job or life before you say it lolol. But since I have so much free time on my hands and because I'm an a$$hole I think I'll start calling Kroger and complain to the manager and threaten to call corporate if they don't make the pigs keep you away. I'm bored ever since I shot all my fireworks off and need something to occupy my time. You should have been cool like most of your buddies because I think you were winning the public opinion battle. But you and a couple of others make people want to screw with you cause of your attitude. Go ahead and flame away! If I have enought time to respond to you I will but I may be too busy calling and writing letters to Kroger. Hahaha
wow that is so mature but if you have nothin better to do then sittin around causein drama then your one of the reasons pepole hate this town they aint hurtin nobody but go ahead cause they can just move to diffrent parkin lot if you think that will make them stop your wrong honey get a life and stay out of theres
I see

Lexington, KY

#107 Jul 11, 2012
Sorry kids for getting all this started. I really wasn't thinking of all the crazy people that might respond to this. Please let this post disappear. DO NOT respond to any bizarre comments. Some people FEED on this type of stuff. Let it go. You know the truth about yourselves and you don't have to defend yourself to some stranger on the internet. There is no telling what mental problems some of these people have. so just let it go............. you all enjoy your youth and I think it's great to have so many friends hanging out together. Please just be responsible and make good choices.... Peace out...........
blackguy

Orlando, FL

#108 Jul 21, 2013
loiter squad yo
whatever

Nicholasville, KY

#109 Jul 21, 2013
agreed wrote:
<quoted text>
Excsuse you, my brother and I have 108 acres to take care of and we hang around there every now and then. A few do have their own place, and it's better than being at a party. It's just a place to hang out. Get a life and stop worrying about ours.
this must be the Reister brothers...sorry your daddy GAVE YOU 108 acres to look after. poor baby
um no

United States

#110 Jul 22, 2013
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>this must be the Reister brothers...sorry your daddy GAVE YOU 108 acres to look after. poor baby
This most certainly was not posted by them. Ha!
I know

United States

#111 Jul 22, 2013
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>this must be the Reister brothers...sorry your daddy GAVE YOU 108 acres to look after. poor baby
I know for a fact, this was not written by them, but a very nice young lady. And why this attitude? Even if they had wrote it, you should be thanking them for the clothes on your back and the food in your stomach. Always thank a farmer!
horrendous

Greenwood, IN

#112 Jul 22, 2013
Burn rubber!!!
Mehh

United States

#113 Jul 22, 2013
Savannah locker wrote:
I'm 19 and own a home with my boyfriend. I work at central baptist hospital for 12 hours from 7 pm to 7 am then go straight to college classes. My boyfriend works at altech from 7 am to 7 pm. So before you assume shit know your facts. Some people down there do live off their parents but some don't.
All tech sucks balls
Savannah locker

Lexington, KY

#115 Jul 26, 2013
It might suck but it pays the bills.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police 3 min Truth 2
UAW Union vote coming to Toyota 14 min LexusGuy 283
shots fired 18 min curious 1
Courtney Friedman 18 min love4ky 5
Platinum Plus 42 min Bigmac 6
Ewww...who would want pics of that (part 4) LMAO (Jun '15) 44 min Hrrrmmmph 37
Attention All Kelly Services Temps at TMMK 54 min A friend 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages