Ford got 8900. profit sharing 2 years...

Ford got 8900. profit sharing 2 years straight glad Toyota aint union

Posted in the Lexington-Fayette Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
big wil

Georgetown, KY

#1 Feb 3, 2014
Toyota has loss sharing. Hay they protect in the good and bad meaning take away in bad ( and good ) Nothing in good. Ant Toyotas profits are lie 1000% more than fords we could pay our house off with that check. All you non union folk
dust hog

Newburgh, IN

#2 Feb 4, 2014
Here at Toyota we have something that Ford doesn't have. That thing is "Open communication with Management". We also set a goal to become PLANT OF CHOICE.!!!!!!!!! We did it Baby !!!!!!!!! We did it .!!!!! Bring the Lexus home to Daddy. Yeh.
ground hog

United States

#3 Feb 4, 2014
all that and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee! yeh baby. we are the most profitable and lowest paid auto workers in america!!! use your open communications to have management explain that to you
Smile it is your future

United States

#5 Feb 4, 2014
A weaker yen boosts Toyota's profit!! Yay! All hail the Great Toyota....

http://usat.ly/LKtr6x
Smile it is your future

United States

#6 Feb 4, 2014
VW autoworkers in Tennessee are finally waking up to under stand they need a voice in the work place before these transnational auto manufacturers here in America become the new "sweat shops" of the world.

Volkswagen made news recently stating they aim to be the worlds #1 automaker by 2018. How might they accomplish this? One way would be to choke their employees wages and benefits.

http://usat.ly/1aX4j85
Smile it is your future

United States

#7 Feb 5, 2014
Maybe Toyota employees are finally getting tired of seeing multi-billion dollar net profits being posted by their employer while at the same time being flipped an additional dime on the hour and then being told their health insurance is also increasing almost $.30 more per hour.

It's the "Great Race to the Bottom" of the middle class or the elimination of it.

Big businesses are to blame for this economy with Toyota leading the way. Analyst in Japan are saying Toyota is sitting on too much cash and that they need to spend more.

Why are analyst saying this? Because they know what businesses like Toyota are doing to our economy. They're messing it up. It's off balance. It will only continue to go backwards.

All the blood, sweat and tears that unions have put into the work place for the last 100 years is becoming all for nothing. Why? Today's businesses have planted a seed in the brain of the uneducated. "You don't need a voice, your employer will take care of you"

TMMC is workin towards a union vote in the early part of 2014. I wonder why?

If TMMC votes in a union do you know the ONLY country in the world that does not have union representation will be the Unites States of America. The USA which is also their biggest consumer. The USA is also their largest workforce. Why doesn't Toyota want a union here?

Simple, because it will cut into their profit, period.

You anti's can spin this however you want but this comes down to one thing. Money. Not that a pro union person wants more money but that Toyota doesn't want to spend money.

Click here to see what TMMC team members are doing.
http://www.caw.ca/en/11753.htm

Since: Feb 14

Winchester, KY

#8 Feb 7, 2014
If you don't like Toyota go somewhere else
lol

United States

#9 Feb 7, 2014
Paraatheist wrote:
if you dont work there, stfu and mind your own business!

Since: Nov 11

United States

#10 Feb 7, 2014
Yes TurdOda does suck fat co€k.
Smile it is your future

United States

#11 Feb 8, 2014
Paraatheist wrote:
I do enjoy when the uneducated feel like they need to speak and further highlight the fact that they are uneducated

They can only say one thing...

"Why do you just quit?!? You greedy bastard!"

Why is it that people who love saying this don't finish the sentence?

It goes like this...

"Why don't you just quit? Quit like I did. Everything I ever tried and it got too hard, I just quit. I have no life. I comb through Topix looking for the chance to bring someone down to my level. So why don't you just quit?"

So go ahead and be predictable...respond. Cuss me out. Tell me how I should go get a job where there's a union already and stop crying about Toyota under paying me. That I should quit because there's 1,000s of people that'd do anything my job.

Go ahead...speak...
jdawg2u

Newburgh, IN

#13 Feb 10, 2014
Smile it is your future wrote:
<quoted text>
I do enjoy when the uneducated feel like they need to speak and further highlight the fact that they are uneducated
They can only say one thing...
"Why do you just quit?!? You greedy bastard!"
Why is it that people who love saying this don't finish the sentence?
It goes like this...
"Why don't you just quit? Quit like I did. Everything I ever tried and it got too hard, I just quit. I have no life. I comb through Topix looking for the chance to bring someone down to my level. So why don't you just quit?"
So go ahead and be predictable...respond. Cuss me out. Tell me how I should go get a job where there's a union already and stop crying about Toyota under paying me. That I should quit because there's 1,000s of people that'd do anything my job.
Go ahead...speak...

You ain't done quit yet? You best go down to Ford now, you hear?
listen up

United States

#14 Feb 11, 2014
jdawg2u wrote:
<quoted text>You ain't done quit yet? You best go down to Ford now, you hear?
there's a reason you're a lowly floor worker! you TAKE orders, not give them.:)
Smile it is your future

United States

#15 Feb 11, 2014
jdawg2u wrote:
<quoted text>
You ain't done quit yet? You best go down to Ford now, you hear?
....and there ya go, just as I predicted...so sad.

Collinsville, TX

#16 Feb 11, 2014
ground hog wrote:
all that and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee! yeh baby. we are the most profitable and lowest paid auto workers in america!!! use your open communications to have management explain that to you
Why don't you go get you a job at Ford then?

Toyota people are so stupid. You are making the best money of anyone in this town, and you want to complain that it's not enough.
ground hog

United States

#17 Feb 11, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you go get you a job at Ford then?

Toyota people are so stupid. You are making the best money of anyone in this town, and you want to complain that it's not enough.
no, you are so stupid that you cant understand that you live in one of the poorest, least educated, lowest paying states in america! and your continued ignorance of that fact will insure your kids remain as ignorant as you!
Coriolanus Snow

Toledo, OH

#18 Feb 11, 2014
The Japanese have always been anti-labor. It's just how they are. Conservatives have always been uneducated spoon fed idiots. It's just how they are.

Since: Feb 14

Winchester, KY

#19 Feb 12, 2014
They should just train monkeys to do the jobs
yeehi

United States

#20 Feb 12, 2014
Paraatheist wrote:
They should just train monkeys to do the jobs
they have!! and they've trained them to clap every time they cut their pay. lol
needahand

United States

#22 Feb 19, 2014
Smile it is your future wrote:
VW autoworkers in Tennessee are finally waking up to under stand they need a voice in the work place before these transnational auto manufacturers here in America become the new "sweat shops" of the world.

Volkswagen made news recently stating they aim to be the worlds #1 automaker by 2018. How might they accomplish this? One way would be to choke their employees wages and benefits.

http://usat.ly/1aX4j85
You are correct! VW employees did wake up! They saw and understood the dirty trick that the UAW organizers did and called back those cards!!
sure

United States

#23 Feb 19, 2014
needahand wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct! VW employees did wake up! They saw and understood the dirty trick that the UAW organizers did and called back those cards!!
the only trick is a company convincing uneducated workers that they have the workers best interest at heart

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know Damyon Skudlarek & how he has ... (Jul '11) 29 min Michelle 4
Ignorant Firefighters 1 hr Hey 3
Does anyone know where William Bertram is 1 hr Kywoman 1
Ron Humphrey getting married 2 hr STUPUD 2
Does anyone remember robin Stroh that used to l... 2 hr Doglover 10
Tax refunds 3 hr Heather 6
CNN scripted questions at school shooting town ... 3 hr The Truth 18

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance