First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 13

United States

#22 Sep 10, 2013
goldie wrote:
<quoted text>U know u were busted. Don't do it girls lol
You were the one that kept asking then bust his balls when he finally says yes!? He's a man if you kept asking he's most likely going to give in.
Roommate wanted

United States

#23 Sep 10, 2013
Kayleighbug wrote:
<quoted text>
You were the one that kept asking then bust his balls when he finally says yes!? He's a man if you kept asking he's most likely going to give in.
Thank you. All I'm trying to do is find someone to help out with the house work and small amount of rent. It's a very nice house and I work a lot plus most weekends I go out of town, so it would be nice to have someone to help watch the place.
goldie

Jeffersonville, IN

#24 Sep 10, 2013
Kayleighbug wrote:
<quoted text>You were the one that kept asking then bust his balls when he finally says yes!? He's a man if you kept asking he's most likely going to give in.
So? I was just seeing if he had those intentions too. Don't do it girls. No telling what he will do

United States

#25 Sep 10, 2013
Roommate wanted wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. All I'm trying to do is find someone to help out with the house work and small amount of rent. It's a very nice house and I work a lot plus most weekends I go out of town, so it would be nice to have someone to help watch the place.
I wouldn't do it anyway, I don't know you and I'm a smoker. I smoke outside but you seem against people that smoke. Most people are that don't smoke. Goodluck hope you find somebody.
Roommate wanted

United States

#26 Sep 10, 2013
Kayleighbug wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't do it anyway, I don't know you and I'm a smoker. I smoke outside but you seem against people that smoke. Most people are that don't smoke. Goodluck hope you find somebody.
We could meet someplace for lunch and talk. Smoking outside would be acceptable as long as your clean. Thanks

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#27 Sep 10, 2013
Roommate wanted wrote:
<quoted text>
We could meet someplace for lunch and talk. Smoking outside would be acceptable as long as your clean. Thanks
Do you really think Topix is a place where you are going to find what you say your looking for. I call bullshit if you really want what you say you do it wouldn't matter if it was a male or female, im with Goldie on this Ladies stay away something isn't right with this person.
girl

Richmond, KY

#28 Sep 11, 2013
joanna50 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really think Topix is a place where you are going to find what you say your looking for. I call bullshit if you really want what you say you do it wouldn't matter if it was a male or female, im with Goldie on this Ladies stay away something isn't right with this person.
Yep. You'd be down on your hands and knees scrubbing the floor to pay the rent and he'd sneak up behind you and try to backdoor ya!
Princess

Richmond, KY

#29 Sep 11, 2013
Hey, I don't need to do household chores and screw the landlord just to get my rent paid.
Roommate wanted

United States

#30 Sep 11, 2013
Everyone is so funny. All I was trying to do is get someone to help out and watch my place while I was away and of course it gets turned around like I'm the bad person. It would be only roommates, so if your not interested just keep the comments to yourself. I was warned not to place the add because idiots get involved when its none of their business.

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#31 Sep 11, 2013
Roommate wanted wrote:
Everyone is so funny. All I was trying to do is get someone to help out and watch my place while I was away and of course it gets turned around like I'm the bad person. It would be only roommates, so if your not interested just keep the comments to yourself. I was warned not to place the add because idiots get involved when its none of their business.
Dude this is topix not sure what you were expecting. If you want what you say your wanting why not just hire a housekeeper or maid/housesitter. Place an ad in the Herald Leader if you want serious responses.
hey

Jeffersonville, IN

#32 Sep 11, 2013
Roommate wanted wrote:
Learn how to spell too. Damn. Why? I don't get why in the hell almost every person that posts on topix can't spell simple words or don't know the meanings? No one is gonna take you seriously when you sound uneducated. I'm surprised you used the right "their"
truth

United States

#33 Sep 11, 2013
goldie wrote:
Got him! Don't do it girls. He's looking to hook up and make moves on ya lol. No girl would ever feel safe in a house with a random man. Why else would u want only a female?
You are the type of female that walks around with your tits hanging out and then yell pervert when a guy looks at them. This type of woman is also known as a bit**. I bet you can't keep a man very long.
goldie

Jeffersonville, IN

#34 Sep 11, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>You are the type of female that walks around with your tits hanging out and then yell pervert when a guy looks at them. This type of woman is also known as a bit**. I bet you can't keep a man very long.
Lol nope. That's the funniest part of all. I'm a guy!!! I was just trying to expose this guy
truth

United States

#35 Sep 11, 2013
goldie wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol nope. That's the funniest part of all. I'm a guy!!! I was just trying to expose this guy
I don't believe you but if you are a guy, you wouldn't turn down sex either. Unless you're gay. I really don't think that was his plan, but hell if she's gonna offer it, why not? That don't mean he's an untrustworthy guy.

United States

#36 Sep 11, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe you but if you are a guy, you wouldn't turn down sex either. Unless you're gay. I really don't think that was his plan, but hell if she's gonna offer it, why not? That don't mean he's an untrustworthy guy.
That's what I said, don't keep bringing it up then bust his balls when he finally says sure.

United States

#37 Sep 11, 2013
goldie wrote:
<quoted text>Lol nope. That's the funniest part of all. I'm a guy!!! I was just trying to expose this guy
If you were a male you wouldn't have given a shit less to even bring up sex. You don't know anybody on here so why would you care?
goldie

Jeffersonville, IN

#38 Sep 11, 2013
Kayleighbug wrote:
<quoted text>That's what I said, don't keep bringing it up then bust his balls when he finally says sure.
Bc if he really didn't want that then he would have told me no and to quit wasting his time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who shot Coleman Bear Saunders. 2 min Clayton 6
Seth mulcay 8 min Angry 4
Byron keith 33 min madornah 21
Tommy Scott 43 min Tommy Scott 4
JR Begley 50 min XXX 1
Bed Bug Tenat Lawyer!! (Feb '13) 1 hr Common Sense 57
Lexington Shame Festival 1 hr Super 52
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages