fungrl26

Greenwood, IN

#1 Sep 3, 2013
Who is this guy? Wow!
Mike Oxlong

Winchester, KY

#2 Sep 4, 2013
I remember when he used to dress up like Little Bow Peep and smoke opium. The things he would do to those poor sheep was horrible.
simply me

Clay City, KY

#3 Sep 5, 2013
fungrl26 wrote:
Who is this guy? Wow!
Hes nobody just another pill head in this town havin kids with nasty azz amanda warner that they dont even take care of ... some people just should not be allowed to reproduce
fungrl26

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Sep 12, 2013
Hes not so bad! Leave the judgment of him up to God" he may have made bad choices but he's got a long life ahead to make up for them
Dr Jung

Winchester, KY

#5 Sep 13, 2013
fungrl26 wrote:
Hes not so bad! Leave the judgment of him up to God" he may have made bad choices but he's got a long life ahead to make up for them
Interesting idea. "Leave the judgement up to to god" only god doesn't exist so we should leave the judgement to no one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is there no decent women left anymore 4 min yup 11
Christy Haugen Pak 7 min Athenesword 39
Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 12 min Athenesword 16,206
gary parker 16 min weedwhacker 114
Obama the idiot 49 min fact 8
Whats happened to Tammy Lear Doan 52 min gross 5
Mcconnell or grimes 59 min face it 54

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

Lexington-Fayette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lexington-Fayette News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lexington-Fayette

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]