First Prev
of 4
Next Last
scott

Lexington, KY

#1 Jun 14, 2013
anybody know anything - blast I here and maybe justice will prevail
Maybe

United States

#2 Jun 14, 2013
I think they already got em? Have a guy at the jail charged with murder just check Jess co detention center website!
Praying for Justice

United States

#5 Jun 14, 2013
I surely hope they catch whoever did this. My thoughts are with his family and friends. If they haven't charged anyone yet (or even if they have), I agree with Scott, please let the detectives working this case know any information you may have whether you think its very important or not. Sometimes the smallest detail can be the one thing that will help all the pieces fall into place. From what I understand, Mr. Hernandez was a decent, hardworking man who certainly didn't deserve to die, let alone in such a brutal, horrific manner. Please help give his family and friends justice and also so Mr. Hernandez may rest in peace. That's the very least they deserve. I will be keeping the Hernandez family in my thoughts.
curious

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Jun 14, 2013
what happened?
curious

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Jun 16, 2013
So we know who did it, but do we know why?
a friend of pasqual

Nicholasville, KY

#14 Jun 16, 2013
curious wrote:
So we know who did it, but do we know why?
yes they think that the 2 guys tried to rob him and he fought back they shot him and he tried to run home but didn't make it
curious

Nicholasville, KY

#15 Jun 16, 2013
That's awful. Praying for his family and friends.
Amanda

Nicholasville, KY

#20 Jun 21, 2013
a friend of pasqual wrote:
<quoted text> yes they think that the 2 guys tried to rob him and he fought back they shot him and he tried to run home but didn't make it
There is no way he ran. It was a horrific way they shot him. I think they are 2 pieces of trash that were high or drunk and were looking to harm someone. I hope they both get the death penalty. When all the evi comes out, everyone will see how cold blooded these 2 criminals are
mindurown

Lexington, KY

#21 Jun 22, 2013
you all need to shut the fuk up you dont kno what happened and noone has been found guilty of anything. yes I feel bad for the man that lost his life and his family but the juvenile that has been arrested is innocent. And as far as someone saying they deserve the death penalty.. well bi*ch why dont you go shoot yourself.
princess

Columbus, OH

#22 Jun 22, 2013
The point is whom ever is responsible for the murder, should be punished to the max just like every other murder. The police obviously have enough evidence to charge this "minor" who will be 18 this month . He's no child, point blank!
123456

United States

#23 Jun 23, 2013
mindurown wrote:
you all need to shut the fuk up you dont kno what happened and noone has been found guilty of anything. yes I feel bad for the man that lost his life and his family but the juvenile that has been arrested is innocent. And as far as someone saying they deserve the death penalty.. well bi*ch why dont you go shoot yourself.
How can you say the "minor" is innocent? He went there on his own free will with the intent to rob this man at gunpoint. Just because he may not have been the idiot who pulled the trigger does not make him innocent. He's just as guilty as Corkey!
princess

Nicholasville, KY

#24 Jun 23, 2013
Who ever posted that is just ignorant. Probably his mom or dad. In the end god will get whoever should be punished!!
long ago

Nicholasville, KY

#25 Jun 23, 2013
Mindurown...perhaps your Topix name is a reminder to the rest of us that we are minding our own. We're minding our own neighbors, minding our neighborhoods, and minding our community. The juvenile may not have pulled the trigger, but he/she was hanging out with much older people who murder others. Innocence? This young person lost their innocence long ago.
justiceforpascua l

Nicholasville, KY

#26 Jun 27, 2013
We will not rest until the minor is charged as an adult and both men are put behind bars for life. The minor willnbe 18 real soon, so adult he is. I know exactly what happened and so do the police. Its called hard evidence with many witnesses. Those two followed approached and shot him in cold blood. They thought that because be was Hispanic he was a easy target. Well those 2 pieces of trash took the life of a wonderful hardworking man. I man that many people loved and respected. Mindurown I hope they get the death Penalty and I will be there to watch. This was premeditated and horrific and unprovoked. George Mastin has been arrested over 17 times just since 2002.trash complete trash.
justiceforpascua l

Nicholasville, KY

#27 Jun 28, 2013
It is our business because he is family. I have no reason to go shoot myself and I feel that you obviously do not have any compation for another human if you think what they did is ok. You need to stop defending the guilty and start to pray to god for their forgiveness. If you are these mens family, I am sorry that they have put this burden on you. However, randomly killing a man is unforgivable.
Corina

Nicholasville, KY

#29 Jun 30, 2013
Cody Goforth is in the Jessamine County Jail as an adult. He was moved to his new residence last night.
kelly

Nicholasville, KY

#30 Jun 30, 2013
Corina wrote:
Cody Goforth is in the Jessamine County Jail as an adult. He was moved to his new residence last night.
Great I love that !!!
fhsuv

Lockport, KY

#31 Jun 30, 2013
Cody is innocent..he is just a kid and a good hearted person. He is not a murderer and did not kill that man. The shooter has already admitted to it and its not Cody. Stop talking about him. This shouldn't even be on Topix anyways
justiceforpascua l

Nicholasville, KY

#32 Jul 1, 2013
He is just as guilty as his accomplice and that night he made a decision as an adult. He took part in a murder, not a stolen piece of bubblegum. They randomly murdered a wonderful man and left him in the road like a animal. We will continue to have faith in the justice system
Equalizer

Streamwood, IL

#33 Jul 1, 2013
mindurown wrote:
you all need to shut the fuk up you dont kno what happened and noone has been found guilty of anything. yes I feel bad for the man that lost his life and his family but the juvenile that has been arrested is innocent. And as far as someone saying they deserve the death penalty.. well bi*ch why dont you go shoot yourself.
AN EYE FOR AN EYE, TOOTH FOR A TOOTH and A LIFE FOR A LIFE, once proven beyond a reasonable doubt that is. As far as the juvenile IF guilty, it should be a LIFES LESSON LEARNED, and the only ones that know exactly what happened is the guilty, the victim and the GOOD LORD. Judgement will be dealt accordingly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jalee Humphrey 29 min Concerned father 7
Sherry Moss Nicholasville KY 1 hr superman 2
Cameron and Hailey Turner 1 hr superman 18
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr wow 131,389
free cell phones with 250 mins a month all free 2 hr reality 3
Transylvania terrible place to work 3 hr jeff 1
Save Alot (Jun '13) 3 hr His Dads on crack 3

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

Lexington-Fayette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lexington-Fayette News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lexington-Fayette

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]