Waffle House Girl next to Cracker Bar...

Waffle House Girl next to Cracker Barrel?

Posted in the Lexington-Fayette Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Waffle House guy

Georgetown, KY

#1 Feb 7, 2014
I was in Waffle House tonight and saw a beautiful blonde girl. Anyone know her? I wasn't able to get her name.
perv

United States

#2 Feb 7, 2014
Waffle House guy wrote:
I was in Waffle House tonight and saw a beautiful blonde girl. Anyone know her? I wasn't able to get her name.
another perv stalker that dont have the game to actually talk to a girl. no confidence = no chance. stick to beating off pal
heehaw

Lexington, KY

#4 Feb 8, 2014
perv wrote:
<quoted text>another perv stalker that dont have the game to actually talk to a girl. no confidence = no chance. stick to beating off pal
Oh shut up! That's how it's done nowadays son! Forget actual talking. I do all my talking online! If I see someone I like, I'd rather just find her on fb or something then talk a bit then meet up! That way I can ask her about things and see what she thinks without having to embarrass myself in person. I've always meet people from online and not even talked on the phone. We only talk online and text til we meet.
me

United States

#6 Feb 8, 2014
Waffle House guy wrote:
I was in there also last night, she is kind of cute, but has a big butt.
perv

United States

#7 Feb 8, 2014
heehaw wrote:
<quoted text>Oh shut up! That's how it's done nowadays son! Forget actual talking. I do all my talking online! If I see someone I like, I'd rather just find her on fb or something then talk a bit then meet up! That way I can ask her about things and see what she thinks without having to embarrass myself in person. I've always meet people from online and not even talked on the phone. We only talk online and text til we meet.
no. thats how its done by all the pervs that are too ugly to get a real date!
heehaw

Lexington, KY

#8 Feb 8, 2014
perv wrote:
<quoted text>no. thats how its done by all the pervs that are too ugly to get a real date!
Oh yea. That's why I hook up with at least a new girl every single week. Or sometimes more than one in a week. Bc I'm ugly. Lol idiot my number is in the triple digits.
perv

United States

#9 Feb 8, 2014
heehaw wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yea. That's why I hook up with at least a new girl every single week. Or sometimes more than one in a week. Bc I'm ugly. Lol idiot my number is in the triple digits.
what names do you give to your right hand during your "hook ups"? lmfao
heehaw

Lexington, KY

#10 Feb 8, 2014
I don't care if u believe me or not. I'm having my fun and enjoying it. All tracks to the internet :)
heehaw

Lexington, KY

#11 Feb 8, 2014
*thanks
Big rig

Frankfort, KY

#12 Feb 8, 2014
Hey perv you sound like you know from experience
perv

United States

#13 Feb 8, 2014
Big rig wrote:
Hey perv you sound like you know from experience
you come up with that all by yourself? lol
Jim Dandy

Decatur, GA

#14 Feb 10, 2014
me wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in there also last night, she is kind of cute, but has a big butt.
Personally, I prefer a woman with a big butt. More fun to play with. Big butted girls are better lovers. Bigger girls are much better in bed.
me

United States

#15 Feb 10, 2014
Jim Dandy wrote:
<quoted text>Personally, I prefer a woman with a big butt. More fun to play with. Big butted girls are better lovers. Bigger girls are much better in bed.
I'll take your word for it.
You can have the fatties, I'll pass.
P.S. You must be black, am I right?
Gorl

Georgetown, KY

#16 Feb 10, 2014
I would NOT respond to any fool that blasts me on topix! It's sad that just being a waitress, doing my job, being polite, with a smile, is confused with flirting now a days! Can you say sociopath?!
well

Lexington, KY

#17 Feb 10, 2014
Gorl wrote:
I would NOT respond to any fool that blasts me on topix! It's sad that just being a waitress, doing my job, being polite, with a smile, is confused with flirting now a days! Can you say sociopath?!
No one ever said u did! The guy didn't say he flirted or even talked to her. U don't have to do that to still think someone is cute and wanna get to know them. U should be flattered if that happens!
perv alert

United States

#18 Feb 10, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>No one ever said u did! The guy didn't say he flirted or even talked to her. U don't have to do that to still think someone is cute and wanna get to know them. U should be flattered if that happens!
changing your name makes you no less a perv! i see how that internet swag works for ya. lmao
Jim Dandy

Decatur, GA

#19 Feb 10, 2014
Actually, I'm white. Curvy and thick girls are better lovers than those skinny Minnie ho's you prefer.
white guy also

Nashville, IN

#20 Feb 11, 2014
And I too agree that a woman with some meat on her is the only way to go. I don't care if she white, asian or one of these ebony cuties but babies gotta have some ti ts and a booty. Real talk.
right

United States

#21 Feb 11, 2014
Jim Dandy wrote:
Actually, I'm white. Curvy and thick girls are better lovers than those skinny Minnie ho's you prefer.
in other words...you're too damn ugly to get skinny chicks
Well

Georgetown, KY

#22 Feb 11, 2014
CURVES!!!!! Because NO ONE wants to cuddle with a stick!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Motorvation on new circle 4 min gumption 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Paul 174,913
Manscaper wanted 25 min hotdog 1
THERE you go more drugs on maple 43 min David 9
Add a Word, Drop aWord (Jul '10) 54 min texas pete 299
UPCetcRtrolls: a study in unhinged, Trump deran... 1 hr Basket Deplorable 1
Election signs 1 hr Garrett4CC 22

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages