First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jeff

Georgetown, KY

#1 May 1, 2014
Did any of you see the brown stain on Angie's butt. Looked like she rapped herself.

I have called the office so many times about my neighbor yet Angie does nothing. What gives.
Wow

United States

#2 May 1, 2014
They rent to 12 year old there?
What

Georgetown, KY

#3 May 1, 2014
Jeff wrote:
Did any of you see the brown stain on Angie's butt. Looked like she rapped herself.
I have called the office so many times about my neighbor yet Angie does nothing. What gives.
Rapped herself? Or crapped? Is it a daycare?
Olivia

Georgetown, KY

#4 May 2, 2014
Jeff wrote:
Did any of you see the brown stain on Angie's butt. Looked like she rapped herself.
I have called the office so many times about my neighbor yet Angie does nothing. What gives.
I know her. Not from living at that nasty place but from where I work. She's disgusting.
Reverend

Georgetown, KY

#5 May 4, 2014
This is awful. Maybe Angie has a bowel problem that causes leakage. Medical conditions are out of one's control.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#6 May 9, 2014
How old is this place we live here and was just wondering supposed to be no smoking and under cabinet under sink smells like smoke and the carpet is so stained we been here a month
Jacob

Georgetown, KY

#7 May 13, 2014
Carter Family wrote:
How old is this place we live here and was just wondering supposed to be no smoking and under cabinet under sink smells like smoke and the carpet is so stained we been here a month
How on earth can it be no smoking? You can do what ya want.

Has Angie farted on you?

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#8 May 13, 2014
Cobbled

Georgetown, KY

#9 May 14, 2014
Hefty Ang has farted on all of us she can't help herself.
Cobbled

Georgetown, KY

#10 May 14, 2014
Garrig wrote:
http://s833.photobucket.com/us er/melchior6/media/egyptme.jpg .html?sort=3&o=57
What her camel toe or humps?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#11 May 15, 2014
U guys are so stupid grow up everyone farts who cares it took me 5 times to get this carpet clean with my vacuum I don't know how people live in dirt and when we signed the lease it's supposed o be non smoking inside apartments my daughter is allergic and we know someone is smoking pot we smelled it the other night so next time they will get busted
Roscoe

Georgetown, KY

#12 May 15, 2014
Witnee smokes pot. I no people she smoke with. Probably farts to.
wow

Georgetown, KY

#13 May 15, 2014
Carter Family wrote:
U guys are so stupid grow up everyone farts who cares it took me 5 times to get this carpet clean with my vacuum I don't know how people live in dirt and when we signed the lease it's supposed o be non smoking inside apartments my daughter is allergic and we know someone is smoking pot we smelled it the other night so next time they will get busted
LMAO! You're gonna tell someone to grow up and then say that you're going to tattle on someone for smoking marijuana? Mind your own business you piece of shit.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#14 May 15, 2014
We are far from a piece of shit we work not live off the government we have nice things not waist it on booze and pot its not tattleing its having kids and not wanting my kids to smell that when we go out if they want to do it be it just dont leave the damn window up so everyone can smell it but theres trash where ever u go so its okay we moved here last month we lived 2hrs away its okay we will be out of this dump next year when we can buy a house Toyota dont hire trash
Mary Jane

Georgetown, KY

#15 May 15, 2014
I smell it all the time.

Are they ever going to mow the field behind us? Should we call the city?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#16 May 15, 2014
I wish they would mow it and put a playground for kids they have the room I have no idea if the city should be called or not I think its awful too look at too and my kids try to play back there its too many bugs because the weeds
Working mom

Georgetown, KY

#17 May 16, 2014
I won't allow my kid to go outside here. To dangerous. Someone said we can call Dustin Carter at the non emergency police number in code enforcement & he will send a mowing company.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#18 May 16, 2014
Its hard to keep the kids inside though we only have one car right now will be getting another soon
Where

Georgetown, KY

#19 May 16, 2014
Garrig wrote:
http://s833.photobucket.com/us er/melchior6/media/egyptme.jpg .html?sort=3&o=57
It is not there.
Dispatch

Georgetown, KY

#20 May 17, 2014
Carter Family wrote:
Its hard to keep the kids inside though we only have one car right now will be getting another soon
Call GPD, ask DustynCarter to call you or to come see you? He's our code enforcement officer. I sent pics from my balcony (to him). The more complaint ants, the more conducive.
Mrs. Carter, you ROCK.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good job nicholasville police for drug round up... 9 min Char char 45
stolen car 43 min thief 1
stolen car 1 hr thief 1
Cush 1 hr Big Black 18
Richmond Rd area tap water heavy chlorine 1 hr Well 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Mickey402 148,129
dogfood 2 hr Your dealer 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages